9 eastern to central
2015.03.30 22:20 fistpow Mountain Monsters
Mountain Monsters airs on the Travel Channel every Wednesday.
2022.07.12 16:27 Desh282 CaEEA
Welcome to Central and Eastern European Architecture Please be kind and courteous. This subreddit is dedicated to the afore mentioned topic. Architects that build in other countries but have central or Eastern European ancestry are allowed.
2016.08.28 13:56 ejmarkow CEE - Central & Eastern Europe
All about countries belonging to the geographic region of Central & Eastern Europe (CEE): Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine.
2023.03.24 04:11 Bearneal Voice to Parliament - Apparent 11 points plan. (refer comments)
2023.03.24 04:11 Voltes-Drifter-2187 My second idea for a Gundam show - Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls (Part 2)
1) AUBREY ZULEGER (ズレガー オーブリー) ♀ - Age: 17. Height: 5'. Hair: Black. Eyes: Dark Hazel. Pilot of the RX-2000-A Valkyrie Yulong: the Pink Gundam of Spectrum. Born out of a high school fling as the middle of three sisters, Aubrey has gone through life with few if any people to turn to. Due to incidents and demonstrations of her Newtype abilities coming out when she is placed in situations of stress, her own birth father sees her as a curse. Used as the scapegoat for her mother, sisters and step-father; Aubrey made few friends going through public secondary high school. Abused much of her life, Aubrey sees in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force a ticket to either a better life or a glorious death that will end her pain. When she is caught in the Imperium attack on her moon of Titan, Aubrey escapes in a Gundam which takes her on an adventure of self-discovery and building a better family.
2) ERICA AZRAEL (アズラーイール エリカ) ♀ - Age: 28. Height: 6'4". Hair: Dark Ginger. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-X Helios: the Orange Gundam of Space. Erica is a Newtype who has served in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force with distinction from when she enlisted at the age of 18 and received her officers' commission at 23. Appointed as one of the Co-Wing Leaders of Solar Wing alongside Sierra Chay, Erica may seem rowdy and loud in fighting the CDEF battles - even being a hard-partying and drinking lady eager to score with the male and female species alike. But underneath that exterior is a warm and caring woman who sees fellow Newtypes as the family she must protect and will lay down the law if anyone goes too far or has a problem with someone else. Upon seeing what should be one of her own Gundams piloted by Aubrey, she seeks to draft the latter and get her the help she truly needs.
3) GABRIELA TULPER (トゥルパー ガブリエラ) ♀ - Age: 18. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-1 Mercury: the Blue Gundam of Water. Gabriela is a rich noble of the Mercury colony of Narada that saw her home destroyed when the Imperium launched an attack on Narada. She joined the Solar Wing of CDEF in their liberation of Narada to help free her home world from the Imperium. She admires Erica and quickly develops a muted dislike of Aubrey due to their like minds and Aubrey's self-destructive outlook. Her dislike eventually turns to full-blown jealousy as she challenges Aubrey to a duel. Eventually, she realizes that Aubrey could be her best comrade but she'll will make constant attempts to win both Erica and Sierra's favor every so often. Gabriela often makes great efforts to appear smarter whilst closing herself off from others out of fear of rejection, but wishes she could be a good doctor.
4) MIO NGUYEN (グエン 澪) ♂ - Age: 13. Height: 4'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Brown. Pilot of the RX-2000-B D'Artagnan Wukong: the Ruby Gundam of Anima. Like the young Sun Wukong as seen in Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Mio is headstrong/impulsive, agile to an insane degree, and has a penchant for not respecting authority figures who have not earned a right to wield such authority in his eyes. And like D'Artagnan in The Three Musketeers
; Mio is also very romantic, not very smart in terms of the literary-minded, and eagerly jumps into all manner of danger to help those truly in need. At first unable to comprehend how a talented and capable woman like Aubrey could ever need help, Mio soon sees himself being drawn into Aubrey's world fighting against Callisto forces. Hailing from the wrecked Neo Gascony colony on Ceres, he is the first boy Aubrey takes under her wing to gain her first apprentice.
5) IRIS MOREAU (モロー アイリス) ♀ - Age: 27. Height: 5'8". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-2 Venus: the Yellow Gundam of Light. Back in her civilian life, she tries to do the best she can to help friends in need, but sometimes a disaster gear kicks in way too early. Iris is also infamous for using mixed-up proverbs and officially refers to herself as "Goddess of Love," a title which she uses to try to solve others' love woes. However; she is loyal and caring to a fault for as a fellow Newtype, she wears her heart on her sleeve and sees Aubrey for what she is and can be - a true friend. She's the joker of Solar Wing out of and sometimes in combat. She may take her duties seriously, but for the rest of the time, Iris prefers to spend her time goofing off, cracking jokes, pulling pranks, seeking thrills and just living life up. But if the chips are down, Iris is ruthless when protecting Aubrey from all bullies and the Imperium.
6) KAI PARRISH (パリッシュ 海) ♀ - Age: 19. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Brown. Pilot of the RX-2000-3 Terra: the Brown Gundam of Earth. Honest and truthful in showing potential as a leader, Kai was brought up in Midwestern America on the Cherokee reservations by her parents who were equally as doting and permissive as they were firm and involved when they needed to be, so Kai can be powerful in battle and is ever courageous. Many might take her her not being a completely idealized feminine heroine as denial of someone's wish fulfillment and invite scorn, but Kai is out to show them wrong with skill in piloting the Terra Gundam as third-in-command of Solar Wing. Kai is the individualist Newtype and freedom-loving - one who cares about getting time over to do the things she wants to do. But she still gets along very well with all of Solar Wing, and she will always play her part well when it really matters.
7) SIERRA CHAY (シェイ シエラ) ♀ - Age: 28. Height: 6'4". Hair: Violet. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-XI Luna: the White Gundam of Electricity. Sierra is also a top Newtype in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force all with distinction from when she enlisted at the tender age of 18 and received her officers' commission at 23. Appointed as one of the Co-Wing Leaders of the Solar Wing alongside Erica Azrael, Sierra may seem dispassionate and or quiet in her preferred duties - even being more comfortable with home front activities and the day-to-day administration. But underneath her icy exterior is a fierce and driven woman who sees fellow Newtypes as the family she must protect and will lay down the law if anyone goes too far or has a problem with someone else. Unlike Erica who sees a great potential for Aubrey in flying a Gundam, Sierra sees Aubrey's self-destructive nature as the liability it is.
8) FLASH VAN WARREN (ヴァンウォーレン フラッシュ) ♂ - Age: 14. Height: 4'9.5". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-E Athos Tripitaka: the Amber Gundam of Soul. Like the young Tripitaka as seen in the Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Flash is rather reserved and devoted to not sullying himself with physical relationships, more of their long-range tactician, and has a knack for getting himself into trouble which the others have to bail him out of. And like Athos in The Three Musketeers
; Flash is also protective of children, not very emotive and taciturn in handling his fellow pilgrims, and more melancholy than others in trying to come to terms with the loss of his family and some friends to the Imperium. At first unable to comprehend how a talented and driven woman like Aubrey could ever need help, Flash soon sees himself being drawn into Aubrey's world in fleeing Vestia's Neo Perth.
9) MIYOSHI KUGA (久我 三好) ♀ - Age: 26. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Violet. Pilot of the RX-2000-4 Mars: the Red Gundam of Fire. Miyoshi has a bit of a bad temper, but she is a true friend to all on the inside once you get to know her better. Before joining CDEF, she had her job as a shrine maiden at the local Shinto Temple in Neo Osaka around Mars where she lived and may sometime go back to visit, and that is where she learned to channel herself and her Newtype abilities into the psychic world and the psychic into her fire. For all of their fights every so often as friends do, Miyoshi would actually prefer her friends and potential suitors to be more vulnerable as well as open about their emotions - as such, Kai and Aubrey are the golden standard by which she measures any potential new acquaintances. As a top member of Solar Wing and finding her connection to the Mars Gundam, Miyoshi is out to find her way.
10) NADIRA MULLER (ミュラー ナディラ) ♀ - Age: 20. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-5 Jupiter: the Green Gundam of Forest. Being the resident tough girl of Solar Wing who hails from the Neo Zanzibar colony on Ganymede, many people feared her, but Nadira doesn't feel alone, as her squadron mates are always there, even when she is in a bad mood. She also practices judo and karate to keep up her fitness levels as well as serve as therapist for the others. Despite her tomboyish exterior, Nadira is a sweet person who enjoys cooking, gardening, flower arranging and handicrafts; and she dreams of getting married and owning a combined floral bakery shop. Her green thumb and Newtype abilities of hers make her perfect to pilot the Jupiter Gundam. Whenever Aubrey is getting involved with the Solar Wing, Nadira's motherly side comes out as the two become rather protective of each other.
11) SAMARA FORESTER (フォレスター サマラ) ♀ - Age: 25. Height: 5'8". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-6 Saturn: the Purple Gundam of Shadow. Showing attitude and a thirst for battle, there are signs not all is right with her and she might be developing some form of Newtype PTSD. She has been consumed by battle ever since her brothers and sisters were seriously injured in the attacks on the Neo Burlington colony of Enceladus, constantly pushing things well beyond her physical limits and has a tendency to lose self-control when the battle goes against Solar Wing. The Saturn Gundam must have reached out to her via her vast Newtype abilities to give her an outlet to express herself. But when Aubrey is involved in the affairs of Solar Wing, Samara gets the mirror reflection of herself and she sees that what Aubrey and she have in common could get them both killed - and fear it boiling over into war.
12) VINCE COLEMAN (コールマン ヴィンス) ♂ - Age: 16. Height: 5'1.5". Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-C Porthos Wujing: the Emerald Gundam of Gravity. Like the tall Sha Wujing as seen in the Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Vince is powerful and yet loyal to all his friends while even having a penchant for light humor to make situations bearable, a friend to all children, and is more of a father to everyone around them than their own dads. And just as with Porthos in The Three Musketeers
; Vince is also the ever rollicking, romantic life of the party. Even as a strong African-American young man, he is the rare manic pixie dream guy of being a Newtype who is a "gentle guy" to Aubrey's "broken babe". Some are resigned to or refuse the call to adventure, but the hometown boy of Neo Harlem, Pallas is one who actively sought out the call in hopes of finding friends who share in his passions.
13) TANYA KRIKALEV (クリカレフ ターニャ) ♀ - Age: 24. Height: 5'8". Hair: Gainsboro. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-7 Uranus: the Black Gundam of Sky. When the Imperium struck against Neo Leningrad on Oberon, Tanya was separated from both her parents but maintains hope that they are still alive on Oberon and someday they'll be reunited. Because of her lack of contact with the rest of the Wing, she is only really close to Erica and Sierra although her compassionate and submissive personality means she's kind and accepting of everybody in or affiliated with Solar Wing. Her dreams of the sky and ability to read the cosmic winds makes her the prime candidate for the Newtype pilot of the Uranus Gundam. Whenever Tanya finds Aubrey getting involved with Solar Wing and bringing Pilgrim Squadron with her, she finds a crush for her in Flash as well as the chance to be the big sister Aubrey never had growing up.
14) LILLIAN ROBLEDO (ロブレド リリアン) ♀ - Age: 21. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Red. Pilot of the RX-2000-8 Neptune: the Silver Gundam of Ocean. Hailing from the Earth colony of Neo Santiago on Triton, Lillian's family are miners who make a living converting the frozen icy surface of the moon into water and ammonia. Curious as to where the water is supposed to go, Lillian finds herself drawn to the seas and able to manipulate water around her with a set of Newtype abilities she is discovering for herself. This makes her the prime candidate for piloting the Neptune Gundam for Solar Wing. Unlike Tanya who is shyer and conventionally more feminine than her; the more tomboyish Lillian can be full of energy, jumps around a lot, and speaks in a sing-songy voice. Eager to show off and enjoy the finer things life has to offer, Lillian sees her own sister in Aubrey and strives to thaw a frozen heart with some patience.
15) REEMA AL-YASIN (ヤッセン リマ) ♀ - Age: 22. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-9 Pluto: the Gold Gundam of Time. The Neo Riyadh colony on Charon is one of the first targets of the Imperium of Callisto's operations - especially for raw materials to be used in building their war machine to secure supremacy in the Solar System. Reema is now an orphan due to the Imperium crashing the Kerberos VII colony into Charon, and barely escaped with her life due to manifesting Newtype abilities of shifting herself and others both forward and backward in time. Found and chosen by the Pluto Gundam, Reema has a grudge against the primarily Aryan (tall, slender, fair-skinned, blue-eyed, blonde) members of all the Imperium - especially Maxx Zaldivar. Being rehabilitated alongside Aubrey into Solar Wing is no small feat, but Reema finds a support network in them as she discovers her own person.
16) ULF SOLBERG (ソルベルグ ウルフ) ♂ - Age: 15. Height: 4'11.5". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-D Arimos Bajie: the Sapphire Gundam of Illusion. Like the younger Zhu Bajie as seen in Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Ulf is smart and something of a warrior poet while even having a penchant for rather vulgar humor to make their situations bearable, and tries to be a hit with the ladies while treating them with respect. And as with Arimos in The Three Musketeers
; Ulf is also the dependable one for common sense as well as coming up with inventions alongside his crush Gabriela. Even as the intelligent Scandinavian young man he is, Ulf at first is reluctant to be paired with Pilgrim Squadron. But after a strike by the Imperium forces against his colony Neo Stockholm on Juno, he has little elsewhere to go for support. Freed from obligations, Ulf commits to being the best brother for Aubrey. MECHA/ARSENAL
1) RX-2000 VALKYRIE GUNDAM-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 21.7 meters. Fighting Weight: 32.2 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 3500 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 22K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x Beam Sabers, 1x Shield, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Valkyrie Gundams are made to last while also serving as the expression of Newtypes in CDEF. Each colored Gundam represents a very specific element or power that a space body is emblematic of. En route to a CDEF dedication ceremony on Titan, their CDEF carrier is attacked and the pink Valkyrie Yulong Gundam falls into the possession of Aubrey Zuleger. She fights off an Imperium attack and escapes in the Gundam looking for sanctuary. All sixteen of the Gundams are the heroes of this Solar War.
2) CVABB-79 OLYMPUS
- Height: 200 meters. Length: 600 meters. Beam: 400 meters. Total Wingspan: 200 meters. Fighting Weight: 47000 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Fusion Reactor. Top Speed: 25000 kilometers an hour. Propulsion: 13x Thermonuclear Rocket Jet Engines. Class: Pantheon
-class Assault Carrier Battleship. Weapon(s): 5x 3-barrel Primary Shock Cannons, 2x twin Mega Particle Cannons, 8x 4-tube Fore Missile Launchers, 1x 4-tube Aft Missile Launcher, 22x twin Anti-Aircraft Guns. Designed and built by Tomino Aeronautics Engineering for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the United Solar Vessel (USV) Olympus
serves as home for both Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron in all their tours of duty across the Solar System. Able to house multiple Core Fighters and Mobile Weapons, the Olympus is always a welcome sight and a defender of all that our heroes are fighting to save.
3) RX-1991 CORSAIR GUNCANNON-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.75 meters. Fighting Weight: 60.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 1400 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 20K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x 240mm Cannons, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Corsair Guncannons are meant to be a middle-range support mobile suit to complement both the RX-2000 Valkyrie Gundams and the RX-1961 Taurus Guntanks in their ground operations. Serving mainly as CDEF's primary artillery unit, the Corsair's design prioritizes durability over mobility and precludes the use of melee weapons. While it is less agile and mobile than a Gundam, a Guncannon is still useful with its pair of shell-firing cannons that can penetrate heavy armor of any Imperium forces.
4) SF-XV CORE BLOCK FIGHTER - Height: 3.38 Meters. Length: 8.75 Meters. Wingspan: 7.25 Meters. Weight: 9 metric tons. Power Plant: Nuclear Fusion Generator. Speed: 6K kilometers per hour (in space)/4K kilometers per hour (in planetary atmospheres). Weapon(s): 4x 25mm Vulcan Guns and 2x 4-shot Anti-Ship Missile Launchers. Designed and mass-produced by one United Solar Alliance specifically for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Core Block Fighter makes up the spear of CDEF's aerospace superiority forces. Originally seen in development as a cockpit capsule that also served as an escape mechanism, United Solar Alliance sought to capitalize on the further development of Yatate Enterprises' mobile suits by creating a Core Block System that turns the fighter into an augmented core and cockpit for mobile weapons such as the RGM-1976 Spartan, RX-1982 Taurus and RX-1991 Corsair.
5) RGM-1976 SPARTAN GM-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.5 Meters. Fighting Weight: 50.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Power Output: 1300 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 6K Meters. Weapon(s): 60mm Vulcan Gun, 2x Beam Sabers, 1x Shield, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and soon mass-produced by Yatate Enterprises specifically for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Spartan GM is the most common form of mobile suit used by CDEF rank and file. Its standard frame is readily adaptable to every manner of modification into mission-specific Spartan models, and holds a fairly high level of mobility, for the time, both on Earth and in space. Many Spartans are used as trainer crafts for Mobile Suit pilots, which make it easier for non-Newtype CDEF officers to join the fray. But their lighter titanium armor is less durable than the Gundams.
6) RX-1961 TAURUS GUNTANK-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 15.3 Meters. Fighting Weight: 68 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Power Output: 900 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 6K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x 120mm Low-Recoil Cannons and 2x 4-tube 40mm Arm Missile Launchers. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Taurus Guntanks possess the torso and arms of a mobile suit, but use caterpillar treads for their legs. Serving as CDEF's ground superiority units, the Taurus' design prioritizes durability over mobility and precludes the use of melee weapons. While it is less agile and mobile than other mobile suits, a Guntank is still useful with its array of shell-firing cannons that can penetrate heavy armor of any Imperium forces. Many are designed around a crew complement of a primary drivepilot and gunner.
7) CMS-07 SOMU-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.45 Meters. Fighting Weight: 67.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 1100 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 4K Meters. Weapon(s): 1x Shield, 1x 105mm Callisto Machine Gun, 1x Callisto Hyper Bazooka and 1x Heat Sword. The mainstay of the Imperium of Callisto; the Somu-type Mobile Suit is faster, more durable and versatile than a great many of its forbears in CDEF in spite of their vast numbers contributing to their disposable nature. Many high-ranking commanders in Callisto forces use custom-painted and custom-armed variants as an expression of storied victories over many adversaries like Maxx Zaldivar's Crimson Serpent. Curiously, Aubrey's secret Newtype benefactor pilots his own modified Somu with its Beam Sword in a striking color scheme that allows for infiltration of Callisto ranks and sabotage. PRIMARY ANTAGONISTS - IMPERIUM OF CALLISTO (カリストの帝国)
1) IMPERATOR PIETRO VON VIDMAR (皇帝 ピエトロ フォン ヴィドマー) ♂ - Age: 35. Total Height: 6'3.5". Hair: Silver. Eyes: Blue. In short and at most charitable, Pietro is best described as ambitious, underhanded, overconfident, and a feared motivator. As the essential leader of Callisto, Pietro belittles the dwindling power of his siblings and continuously schemes to turn the Solar War into a total war. He and his siblings Elise and Tobias are constantly at odds with each other as the three possess similar political goals but different methods with some of the rank and file pushing to fall behind Maxx Zaldivar. Over the course of the War as both Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron inflict devastating losses on Callisto forces, Pietro expects he will be betrayed and schemes to find the Newtype Gundam pilot Aubrey Zuleger so his forces break her. Even so, he'll have to get past Zaldivar's own obsession with the CDEF's rising star.
2) MAXX ZALDIVAR (ザルディバー マックス) ♂ - Age: 21. Height: 5'10". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Crimson Serpent". Maxx is always seen dressed in his red Callisto uniform and mostly wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to conceal his real identity. Maxx's personality is a mix of passion, charisma, pride, vengefulness and charm. Perhaps his most dominant characteristic is charisma, which makes him a genuine leader. Maxx’s skill as a pilot combined with his charisma cause many people to respect and willingly follow his command, while instilling fear in his opponents. A rival for dominant characteristic is Maxx's tendency to hold deep grudges - such as towards Callisto's Imperator Von Vidmar for the slaughter of his family and friends, as well as both Tobias and Aubrey Zuleger for their defeats of him in Mobile Suit combat throughout the ongoing War.
3) ELISE VON VIDMAR (エリーゼ フォン ヴィドマー) ♀ - Age: 25. Height: 5'8". Hair: Red. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Verde Eagle". Elise is seen dressed in a green Callisto uniform and also wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show her identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Elise had both political and military ambitions at a young age and will try to establish military and political channels both on her own and with her brother Tobias in order to compete with their elder brother Pietro over who should have the right to rule the Solar System if Callisto is victorious. Using Mobile Suits and Newtypes to her advantage as Maxx suggests, Elise is playing her elder brother into a trap for him to fail and her to become the new Imperator. That is not to say she lacks traits that aren't admirable. She's been known to be heartfelt and honest with troops she will lead.
4) ILHAN ILSUNG (イルハン イルソン) ♂ - Age: 35. Height: 6'2". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Brown. Commanding Officer of the Callisto Imperium's Flagship Mobile Suit Carrier Babylon
, Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Silver Bullet". Ilhan is sometimes seen dressed in a yellow Callisto uniform and wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show his identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Having seen the Von Vidmar patriarchy's cruelty firsthand in the assassination of Callisto Zaldivar, Ilhan and his wife Xenia Sutherland smuggled young Maxx to freedom and trained him in piloting Mobile Suits while giving him a good education so he could avenge his family against Imperator Pietro. An experienced agent and officer, Ilhan never has a foul mood towards any of the men serving under him so long as a code of ethics he instills is followed. He only fights so Callisto colonies can live in freedom.
5) TOBIAS VON VIDMAR (トビアス フォン ヴィドマー) ♂ - Age: 21. Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Azure Ghost". Tobias is sometimes seen outfitted in his blue Callisto uniform and wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show his identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Among one of the more moral and nobler members of the Callisto Imperium, Tobias is shrewd enough to ally with his sister Elise and Maxx Zaldivar against their brother Pietro. On the other hand, he is young and very beautiful in a feminine way which makes him both the envy and goal of every female officer in the Callisto Imperial Military. He is one of the few who shows equal respect to each of his officers be they normal or Newtype. Very few in the Imperium know that Tobias is in fact the mysterious benefactor who has been watching out for Aubrey since they were little kids. SERIES EPISODE PROPOSAL
- Initial Series Order - 129 Half-Hour Episodes, 1 Quintuple-Length Movie
- $5 Million/¥6 Million per Half-Hour = $670 Million/¥81.5 Billion for Total Series
- Episode 1 - Callisto Imperium Invades Titan
- Episode 2 - Aubrey Escapes Her Family
- Episode 3 - Aubrey Discovers Valkyrie Yulong
- Episode 4 - Aubrey Fights Off Callisto
- Episode 5 - New Aoteroa Colony Evacuated
- Episode 6 - Launch of the Olympus
- Episode 7 - Welcome to Solar Wing
- Episode 8 - The Pilgrim Quest Begins
- Episode 9 - Neo Gascony Colony Attacked
- Episode 10 - Mio Rescues D'Artagnan Wukong
- Episode 11 - Hypotheses on the Newtypes
- Episode 12 - Neo Harlem Colony Falls
- Episode 13 - Callisto Officially Declares War
- Episode 14 - Tension Among Vidmar Patriarchy
- Episode 15 - Vince Finds Porthos Wujing
- Episode 16 - Aubrey's Troubling Tragic Past
- Episode 17 - Neo Stockholm Colony Battle
- Episode 18 - Arimos Bajie Chooses Ulf
- Episode 19 - Solar Wing Training Day
- Episode 20 - Neo Perth Colony Siege
- Episode 21 - Flash Joins Athos Tripitaka
- Episode 22 - Pilgrim Squadron United
- Episode 23 - Voyaging Onward to Mars
- Episode 24 - Aubrey's Secret Benefactor Mystery
- Episode 25 - Neo Osaka Colony Arrival
- Episode 26 - Enter Ace Maxx Zaldivar
- Episode 1 - The Battle of Mars
- Episode 2 - Sanctuary at Kuga Shrine
- Episode 3 - Departure for the Earth
- Episode 4 - Fire Aboard the Olympus
- Episode 5 - Trial by Reentry Fire
- Episode 6 - Heroes' CDEF Headquarters Arrival
- Episode 7 - Counseling for Aubrey and Samara
- Episode 8 - Beach Vacation for the Newtypes
- Episode 9 - Kai's Tribal Home Reservation
- Episode 10 - Plot to Crash Neo Boston
- Episode 11 - Battle in Neo Boston Orbit
- Episode 12 - Newtypes Securing the Earth
- Episode 13 - Journeying Onward to Venus
- Episode 14 - CDEF Neo Cannes Arrival
- Episode 15 - Venus Fuel Mine Unionization
- Episode 16 - The Callisto Union Infiltration
- Episode 17 - Spirited Defense of Venus
- Episode 18 - Day in the Life aboard Olympus
- Episode 19 - Imperator Pietro's Training
- Episode 20 - Leaving for Mercury Outpost
- Episode 21 - Aubrey and Gabriela's Gundam Duel
- Episode 22 - Ruins of Narada Colony
- Episode 23 - Gabriela's Family Reunion
- Episode 24 - Aubrey and Zaldivar's First Duel
- Episode 25 - The Inner Planets Secured
- Episode 26 - The Outer Campaign Commences
- Episode 1 - CDEF's New Arsenal Preview
- Episode 2 - Olympus' Lunar Orbit Parking
- Episode 3 - The Tranquility Colony Mall
- Episode 4 - Investigating the Zulegers' Past
- Episode 5 - Tobias Undercover at the Orphanage
- Episode 6 - Olympus Departing Lunar Orbit
- Episode 7 - Mobile Suit Upgrade Testing
- Episode 8 - Erica and Sierra's Night Out
- Episode 9 - Health of the Newtypes
- Episode 10 - Theme Park Colony Outing
- Episode 11 - Amazing Asteroids Park Attacked
- Episode 12 - Pilgrims Prisoners of Callisto
- Episode 13 - Callisto Army Group Therapy
- Episode 14 - Great Escape from Callisto
- Episode 15 - Trauma of the Pilgrims
- Episode 16 - Nadira's Secret Therapy Garden
- Episode 17 - Vince and Nadira Wedding Disguise
- Episode 18 - The Battle of Europa
- Episode 19 - CDEF Traitor for Glory
- Episode 20 - Callisto Traitor for Love
- Episode 21 - The Zulegers' Cruelty Exposed
- Episode 22 - Ilhan Ilsung's Final Battle
- Episode 23 - Funeral for Ilhan Ilsung
- Episode 24 - The Callisto Triumvirate Unites
- Episode 25 - Olympus Launching to Saturn
- Episode 26 - Aubrey in Depression Coma
- Episode 1 - Pilgrims Launch Without Aubrey
- Episode 2 - Callisto Ambush at Saturn
- Episode 3 - Zaldivar a Prisoner of War
- Episode 4 - Escape of Maxx Zaldivar
- Episode 5 - Aubrey Pursues Callisto to Titan
- Episode 6 - Neo Aoteroa School Reunion
- Episode 7 - Zuleger and Forester Estates' Ruins
- Episode 8 - Aubrey Meets Mysterious Benefactor
- Episode 9 - Tobias Von Vidmar's History
- Episode 10 - Voyage Onward to Uranus
- Episode 11 - Krikalev Family Album Musing
- Episode 12 - The Temple of Oberon
- Episode 13 - Guntank Patrol in Neo Leningrad
- Episode 14 - A Deserter from Callisto
- Episode 15 - The Newtype Concentration Camp
- Episode 16 - Taking Off for Neptune
- Episode 17 - Swimming in Zero Gravity
- Episode 18 - Discovery in the Collector
- Episode 19 - Imperator Pietro's Ultimate Betrayal
- Episode 20 - An Alliance of Necessity
- Episode 21 - Olympus Runs Silent Lurking
- Episode 22 - Sinking the Imperator's Flagship
- Episode 23 - Imperium Civil War Begins
- Episode 24 - The Quest for Pluto
- Episode 25 - Reema's Toxic Grudge
- Episode 26 - A Night in Solitary
FINALE MOVIE (Sixteen Strode Into Glory)
- Episode 1 - Callisto Base on Pluto
- Episode 2 - Mio and Lillian's Date
- Episode 3 - Treating Prisoners of Callisto
- Episode 4 - Gabriela and Ulf Romance
- Episode 5 - The Outer Campaign Endgame
- Episode 6 - Survivors of New Riyadh
- Episode 7 - Renegade CDEF Admiral's Rampage
- Episode 8 - Séance of the Newtypes
- Episode 9 - Flash and Iris' Movie Night
- Episode 10 - Gundam Pilots Training Unite
- Episode 11 - Mass Produced Automated Somus
- Episode 12 - Sweeping the Floating Mines
- Episode 13 - The Siege of Kerberos
- Episode 14 - Callisto Outer Base Falls
- Episode 15 - Imperator Pietro Begins Escape
- Episode 16 - Olympus' Pursuit to Earth
- Episode 17 - Detecting the Remaining Blockade
- Episode 18 - Callisto Asteroid Fleet Strikes
- Episode 19 - Evacuation of the Olympus
- Episode 20 - Destruction of the Olympus
- Episode 21 - Long Road to Earth
- Episode 22 - Pietro Marches Upon CDEF
- Episode 23 - Battle Aboard Galileo VII
- Episode 24 - Death of Zaldivar and Pietro
- Episode 25 - CDEF Newtypes' Final Victory
Little do Pilgrim Squadron, Solar Wing or the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force know that Pietro Von Vidmar survived the assassination attempt against him. Pietro finds his mighty Imperium of Callisto falling due to Newtypes and ordinary humans finally combining into an alliance to destroy his pure Universe. Pilgrim Squadron and Solar Wing fly into battle one more time alongside Tobias and Elise to stop Pietro from crashing the new Neo Shinjuku colony into Earth. This main story is both book-ended and interrupted by a future plot which involves Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron's members and their families catching back up on the old days with an older Aubrey, her children and grandchildren. The older Aubrey is lucky to be by her friends' sides again ever since Tobias died in the last battle. Now, Aubrey too has to set her final affairs in order having risen above her abusive childhood to gain a happier life. MERCHANDISING AND PROMOTION
- Bandai snap-build model kits of mecha and space warships as depicted in series
- Hasbro-licensed series-accurate Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls toys, action figures of main characters and mecha to fit figure
- Collector’s figures of each character (anatomically correct) with interchangeable outfits, hand items and posable joints
- Licensed video game adaptation for all major consoles and personal computers with Bandai Namco and Koei Tecmo
- Licensed cosplay costumes of characters and mecha tailor-made and fitted by Cosplay House
- Collector’s Coffee Mugs/Tea Cups, Stationery, Apparel, Posters, Lobby Cards and Black & White/Color Photo Sheets
- In conjunction with Japanese and English dubs on TV, streaming Crunchyroll and Netflix, DVD and Blu-Ray, members of the Gundam fan club can enter for chances to win a retro-style VHS videocassette box set of the entire series of Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls.
- A marketing campaign will proceed with trailers and spots for cinema, internet, radio, and television.
submitted by Voltes-Drifter-2187
to Gundam [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:10 Gigchip My Laptop (Asus X13) thinks it's a desktop.
OK, so on the windows lock screen, before I type my password. The battery icon shows like this [ x } . However, when I sign in, my batter is missing from my Taskbar.
Funny enough, in the MyAsus App, it shows my battery as having 97% (at time of my posting). When I unplug my computer, it knows when it's swapped to battery and a pop-up shows itself stating . It won't even show the battery charging icon when docked to the XG unit, or USB-C.
When I am plugged into power, my pc runs full speed. When I turn my computer off and reboot unplugged, it's running low power mode at 400MHz.
Now, I tried the following: 1) going into Taskbar settings, and the battery option isn't even there. 2) going device manager and disabling the battery icons (both of them) now recently the ACR driver when I disable crashes my system with a stopcode.
Basically I tried everything on this website
I know it's for windows 10, and mine is windows 11. Some of it was the same or I had to work around it.
I even opened up my laptop, disconnected the battery and held the power button. Reconnected the battery, and still not fixed. Then I contacted Asus customer support, and they told me to reset the BIOS, which didn't fix it either. Even tried a full hard reset of computer. Asus tech told me that I'd have to send it in if the BIOS reset didn't work. I can try to wipe and reinstall again, but before I do I wanted to ask here.
Now I'm here, hoping someone can point me in the direction to get my icon back, and free me from having to drag my power cable everywhere just to use my laptop fully.
Just to ensure I get as much data down here as possible, complete specs:
Ryzen 9 5890hs 32GB RAM Gtx 1650 XG Mobile RTX 3080
submitted by Gigchip
to techsupport [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:10 AutoModerator [Get] Jordan Mackey – Tube Monetization & Automation Program (2023)
2023.03.24 04:09 Lugbor Human Integration 62 - Augmented
“Someone tell me what just happened,” Carter said as he skidded to a halt at the door to the maintenance department. “How did he walk out of here like he owns the place?”
“We are trying to understand that ourselves,” Talsin said, having beaten Carter to the room. “The logs indicate that an administrator level connection disabled the security devices in his path. Triangulation between the access points shows that he
was the source of the connection. For all intents and purposes, he did own the place.”
“That is correct,” one of the technicians signed. “It’s difficult to point out the exact cause, but something on his person gave him access to all our systems. The cameras were disabled in his immediate vicinity, but we were able to use that to trace his path.”
A map of the precinct appeared on a nearby monitor, with a path outlined in orange.
The technician waved for attention before continuing. “Our responding officers found themselves trapped behind fire doors, which he used to give himself a clear path. From the interrogation room, he took a winding route through to the stairwell, which he descended faster than should be possible.”
“Probably jumped,” Carter mused. “He’s definitely augmented himself. He broke his cuffs like they were paper, and shoved Officer Xendry aside like she weighed nothing. I
wouldn’t be able to do that, and I’m used to higher gravity than this.”
“That would make sense,” Talsin said. “But it still does not tell us how he took control of our precinct.”
“He was searched when we assigned his cell. He didn’t have anything on him beyond the cuffs and the ankle monitor when he was put in the interrogation room.”
“His companies are on the forefront of medical research, including implants,” Talsin pointed out. “The assassin that started this whole ordeal had dozens of unidentified implants. Would any of us be surprised if his boss had an implant that was capable of this?”
“It’s possible,” the other technician signed. Carter could see the blotches on his surface, reminders of the beating he had taken. “It’s possible, but only theoretically. He would need technology orders of magnitude more efficient than what his company creates to manage all of that in real time.”
“Orders of magnitude like original Ring tech? Because he implied that he has that. He implied a lot, actually. Captain, he basically admitted to being in control of that lab.”
Talsin lowered himself to sit on the floor in stunned silence as the technician continued.
“That would certainly change things. If he truly does have the technology to make this possible, then he is the single most dangerous person on the Ring, and our defenses are wholly inadequate.”
“Here’s the kicker,” Carter said. “We can’t contain him. If we bring him in, he walks back out. If we remove his implants, we risk killing him. We don’t even know what all his augments do. We can assume he’s resistant to our stunners at the very least, but just how far has he gone?”
“We need to contact Central,” Talsin said, his voice shaking. “This is so far beyond anything we have dealt with before, we do not have a protocol that even comes close to addressing this situation.”
“Yeah, I’m with you there. Even if they just tell us to use our best judgment, we need to loop them in.”
“While the two of you do that,” the technician signed, tapping them both on the shoulders for attention, “we will try to devise a solution to our problem. Perhaps there is more to be gained from the scans.”
“And you’re sure about this?” Kambor asked. Carter had filled him in on the details, and he looked more concerned with each passing moment.
“As sure as we can be. The evidence is backed up by the small war zone in his apartment, and we have three officers undergoing treatment for injuries sustained during his escape from the precinct. We did manage to track the cruiser he stole, for a little while. The direction he took brings him to the entrance to the Works.”
Eight more windows opened in the call, populated with the faces of the councilors in charge of the security forces.
“We have been listening,” the Sarog councilor said. “This news is distressing, to say the least. To think that something like this is even possible…”
“What my colleague means to say,” said the Rooklin, “is that steps must be taken to prevent this from becoming a Ringwide problem. I believe I speak for all of us when I say that we cannot afford another crisis this soon after the last one. Despite our assurances, we saw small scale rioting in almost every precinct. A new crisis at this time would threaten the stability of our society, and that’s not to mention the dangers posed by his creations.”
“I think,” the Bolgen councilor signed, “our biggest concern should be containment. As Officer Douglas has stated, our current facilities are incapable of holding this individual, and it would be wise to assume that there are others like him. Officer Douglas, do you have any thoughts on how best to contain these augmented people?”
“I can think of a few ways,” Carter said, “but they all have their inherent weaknesses. His implants gave him control of the doors, so the obvious answer would be to go analog. A physical lock and manually operated door would definitely be more secure, but the drawback is that we don’t have that. It’ll take time to build, and the Ring doesn’t exactly have a thriving industry for locks like that, so we’d have to design one from scratch. I’d ask Kim Song to help with that; she’s our security expert and she knows her way around a lock.
“Alternatively, we could try to keep him sedated. Assuming he doesn’t have any failsafes, which I doubt, it could buy us time to study his augments and possibly disable or remove them. The problem with this approach is that if he has something to filter his bloodstream, it renders the sedatives less effective.”
The Trenga councilor shifted uncomfortably. “There is a third option. I hesitate to even suggest this, because this option has been used exactly once in the history of the Ring, but I believe we meet the criteria.”
Carter felt his skin crawl. “What’s the option and what are the criteria?”
“I’m transmitting the file to each of you to verify the official seals, but the conditions can be summarized as such: A person or persons must pose an imminent threat to society, other methods of containment would prove ineffective, any attempts to contain the threat would be unjustifiably dangerous to a team of any size, and that alternative measures would be too slow to implement. In that case, only when all of these conditions are met, and with a unanimous vote, the Council can request a termination order from the judiciary. It has only been requested once, about six hundred cycles ago.”
“The Ephandrem Riots,” Kambor said, sudden realization dawning on him.
“Exactly. For clarity, Officer Douglas, the riots were the direct result of an unknown parasitic infection that targeted the brain of an adult Jhunan. We still don’t know what exactly happened, but something triggered a violent response, and within hours, three Jhunan communities, numbering more than eight hundred people, turns from well behaved citizens into crazed animals. They smashed windows, assaulted bystanders, and in ten cases, threw people from the walkways into the chasms between the buildings.
“It was quickly discovered that the electrical bursts from our stunners, while normally non lethal, were killing the rioters. We wouldn’t learn until much later that the stunners were killing the parasites, causing them to release a potent toxin into the brains of their hosts. This fulfilled the criteria. A threat existed that would have destroyed our society, our primary means of containment was ineffective, our other options were far too dangerous to our officers, and the threat would only grow stronger over time. The judiciary gave immediate approval. Subsequent genetic modifications have rendered modern Jhunan immune to the parasite, in case you were wondering.”
“That’s… good to know. Why did none of us know about this?”
“I found the files in an old terminal from back then. It was deliberately left undocumented to prevent knowledge of the protocols from becoming public. According to this, it was supposed to be passed down from Council to Council, to be used only when it was needed.”
“President’s secret book, got it. Is that what the kinetic weapons in the armory are for?”
“Those, and some of our more esoteric weapons.”
“So our options are limited. I really hate to say it, but I don’t think we can afford half measures here. We can’t reason with Piikroon. He’s doing this for personal gain, not because he believes he’s doing the right thing. He wants everyone on an even playing field, directly below him.”
“I agree with Carter,” Kambor said. “It leaves a bad feeling on my crest, but we need to put an end to this before it goes too far. If he decides to build an army, we wouldn’t be able to stop him.”
“Put it to a vote,” the Jhunan councilor said. “If we are unanimous, I’ll send the request.”
Their images blinked out momentarily as the votes were cast, to maintain the privacy and anonymity of their decisions. One by one, they returned, and the Jhunan councilor announced the decision.
“The vote is unanimous. A termination order will be requested from the judiciary committee. Are there any final details that need to be brought forward before we send the file?”
“Just one,” Carter said. “We believe there may be test subjects in the labs. I’d like to avoid adding them to the casualty list.”
“All sapient test subjects will be discretionary targets. Non sapient test subjects should be euthanized. If there are no other additions?”
He was met with silence.
“Very well. The request is sent. This may take some time, so I would suggest that we all stop to eat before a response comes through. It will likely be a long planning process after.”
They broke for lunch, where Carter introduced Kambor to the concept of sandwiches before the response came in from the judiciary.
“After reviewing the evidence,” the Jhunan councilor read, “we of the judiciary committee have found that the conditions set forth have been met and exceeded, and have agreed to grant a termination order for the Rooklin known as Piikroon, as well as for any other hostile individuals who may be encountered within the Works and the targeted laboratories. Due to the risk that containment poses, no affordances are to be made for surrender, with the exception of test subjects and victims of the criminal acts described in the initial report.”
“So that’s it then,” Carter said. “Lethal force authorized.”
“That’s it,” the Rooklin councilor replied. “I take it you have never killed before?”
“I haven’t. Not a person, anyway. Fish, and a few coyotes back on Earth, but never a person.”
The Rooklin’s feathers drooped. “Few officers have. There are accidents, of course, and the guilt weighs on them. Counseling will be available after you return, though I suspect you may wish to speak to a human regarding that.”
“I will, thanks. For now, though, we need a plan.”
The first of the baby teeth have started to fall out, leaving the puppies looking like a pair of hockey players. They’re also firmly against taking mid-day naps, which leaves me more exhausted from chasing after them. I’ll fix the missing links in the morning once I’ve got the computer on.
submitted by Lugbor
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:08 Negative-Lab-3544 Anyone know how to understand DNA through Promethease?
2023.03.24 04:08 chemistandcrazy Jamie's maturity
as i already mentioned in previous posts, I'm rewatching outlander. now with a good excuse that season 7 is coming! yay!
anyway, I'm now at season 2... just finished watching EP 9 je suis prest
I'm reflecting now how Jamie even at young age is so mature. being a leader is no easy task, in a preparation for war i can't even imagine. he stood gracefully and effectively even in power conflict with his uncle Dougal. the scene where Jamie "punishes himself" is brilliant. I guess he also reflected the soldiers haven't seen his scars yet?
that's why I love outlander. there are so many aspects to reflect and admire. and certainly makes me reflect about myself and my life. or even if such man exist in real life lol ofc Jamie is a character made to entertain us. he has flaws but he was constructed for us to love him lol that's no real life.
submitted by chemistandcrazy
to Outlander [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:08 alsatian01 Every excellent episode of the Mandalorian makes me angrier that Favreau didn't get the keys to Ep. 7,8,9
I'm not fully up on his involvement in the whole MCU, but I don't think he gets enough credit for the success of it. There is no doubt that he sent the bar with IronMan.
I'd probably watch another installment of the JJ-ST-verse and don't outright hate the last 3, but man-o-man would have Favreau's vision have been epic.
Maybe Mark and Harrison wouldn't have been interested in a series where they were still the main characters again, but I bet they could have been sold on the idea of them being slightly more involved.
I think Harrison/Han had a fair enough amount of story and screen time. The build up on Luke was a bit of a let down.
The fact that Luke and Rey had so little formal Jedi training is amongst the greatest plot holes in the saga.
submitted by alsatian01
to TheMandalorianTV [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:08 nullpointer_sam I bought a house and it came with strange rules Part 3
Hello again, I know it's been a long time since my last post and I'm sorry for the lack of update. I thought my story wasn't that interesting enough so I decided not to continue updating you with this, but recently y found out about one of those videos on youtube that narrates these stories with a robotic voice, the comments had a lot of people wanting to know more about what's happening to me with the house.
I was fixing some grammar issues before hitting the "Post" button when the book fell from the shelf, and then I wrote that sentence before standing up and reading the book. The cover was made of very worn-out leather, lots of hands may have passed through it several times to feel the texture. I opened it and read the title on the first page: "Around the world in eighty days" by Jules Verne.
Nothing happened during the first five minutes, and then the floor started trembling for a few seconds. Just when I thought that was it, it started again louder and harder with a whistle that almost broke my eardrums.
The book closed on my hands and silence returned to the room. After that, I had to sit down for a minute because I felt my heart was stopping.
The house didn't let that night slide either, I heard steps coming from the hall all night. They were lightweight and pointy, like the ones a woman with high heels would make walking down a wooden floor. It stopped after 1 am.
Now you know how that day ended.
I would lie to you if I say that I have been living in the house all this time along, but also if I say otherwise. Truth is, I took rule 9 and reach its limit most of the time staying most of the days of the month outside and spending no more than 2 days here. The first couple of months were easy, I slept in my best friend's house creating excuses for not being here: fumigations, paintings, repairs... You named it.
The rest of the time I took advantage of my work, some new clients were those elderly businessmen who prefer seeing someone face-to-face rather than a screen. Sadly, that contract ended and I couldn't come up with more excuses to not be here.
I kept writing about everything that happened to me since. You will find below an edition of the most interesting things that happened. December 2nd / 2022
You know that feeling when you are returning back home or school after a long vacation. That moment when you are just turning the key of the door, knowing that time is over and your life must return to its normal course... But still, you can feel some sort of joy.
This is not my case. This is supposed to be my home, the opportunity to start my life in the best way possible... And there was me, a couple of minutes ago, standing, thinking about my options and creating ideas while getting closer to the door.
When I entered the house everything was exactly how I left it, with a little bit of dust. This time I came with some groceries, I had to eat during the week and think about what I was going to do with the house. Also bought some food for Brook, he saved my laptop and I never rewarded him.
I put my fingers in my mouth and let out a big whistle. For the first 10 seconds nothing happened, the sound echoed through the walls of the first floor and I was standing again in silence. Then I saw the big ball of hair, waving its tail, running towards me from the living room.
- I'm sorry it took me so long to bring you something, Brook. -Said I while trying to stop him from licking my face.
I walked to the kitchen and poured the bag of food into the named bowl. I had a weird mix of feeling while watching him eat.
A normal dog would have died without food or water, the most probable thing is that he was feeding up from moss creatures or the guests. I felt the same looking at the silver bell for the butler. Getting caught by them must be worse than any other creature here... at least they are on my side.
I left Brook to eat and started cooking myself some food. It was 4:33pm, and cooking and cleaning would take me at least 35 minutes, but the kitchen has a window that leads to the backyard.
Let me tell you, that thing outside has some sort of pressure on your curiosity. It knows that once you see it and recognize it you are done, the effort I had to make to not look at it last time was huge and I was only passing through for some instants. So I took the tablecloth and cover the window, it was an opaque white so I couldn't see through.
That worked very well. I didn't feel any curiosity about what was on the other side of the cloth while cooking, looks like the rule never contemplated blocking the view to the backyard. My day ended without any issues, I went upstairs and slept after some hours.
I wish I could end this entry here, saying that my arrival at the house was good and didn't have any problem at all. I must be crazy to think that this place would have some sort of patience... or that the entities would give me a day of grace.
The next morning I went downstairs around 8 am to make myself some coffee, and that's when I saw it. The floor in the kitchen was a mess, a giant puddle of that black substance coming from the insides of the lady when the Butler mashed her head on the bookshelf. The puddle had a trace leading to the backdoor of the house, on the way I saw some irregular scratches on the floor and the doorframe had these... handmarks. Whatever it was, it didn't want to go to the backyard.
The cloth was still hanging, and when I read what was on it the message was clear.
"Bach won't come" January 1st / 2023
I hope you had a good new year's eve.
Normally, people use this date as an excuse to throw a big party, either with friends or family, creating the best environment to close a lap and begin a new one.
Yesterday, I spent all day at my friend's house. Everyone cheered when the bells rang, and his family hugged me and wished me a good year. After that I had to get home on foot, there weren't any drivers in that zone.
Turning the key front door key led me to the worst scenario I have ever been in. It's impossible to quantify the number of people that were inside the house, but more than 50 would be a good guess. Everywhere you looked at would see people dressed as aristocrats, everyone cheered and clapped after seeing me. A tall man, dressed in a red suit full of sequins and another of those ridiculous wigs came to me.
- Arthur, mon ami! -Cheered before hugging me-. Where have you been? Let me guess, you were with that belle femme you talked to me about the other day... What was her name... Madelyn? Come on, tell me abut her charmes et capacités.
- ¡Monsieur Gérard! -Screemed a woman while running towards us-. What kind of questions are those? Excuse us, Arthur. We are very thankful to spend the beginning of the new year with you.
Then, the woman grabbed the man by the forearm and pulled him away.
I knew it was a matter of time before this turned into a disaster, but also didn't know what would happen if I left the house with so many guests inside.
During December I had lots of encounters with these guests, I was able to persuade them to leave the house 90% of the time, but the other 10% left... Well, I left it hands of the Buttler.
Nevertheless, I started hiding objects to use as weapons to defend myself in case I lost the bell or if Mr Bach decided not to help me anymore.
I slowly began to walk towards the large sofa in the living room, between the cushions was an axe I bought at a local hardware store, even asked the guy to sharpen the edge as much as he could.
The voices started to fade away and the eyes of the guest started to focus on me. I grab my backpack and pulled out the bell, the sound vibrated throughout the whole house, making the echoes the last noise I heard before complete silence.
- Good night, master Samuel. How is your night going? -Asked Mr Bach, who appeared to be behind me all this time.
- Hi Mr Bach, it was good until now. -Answered I while pulling the axe between the cushions.- It's time for the guests to leave.
The Buttler looked around the whole house, the guests were now standing still with their eyes fixed on me.
- Such a pity to end this beautiful celebration.
One of them ran towards me, screaming with that unhuman voice, but was intercepted by Mr Bach's glove, grabbing his face and throwing it against the chimney. All of the other creatures started screaming and contorting, the sound of bones breaking and appendages ripping away the skin almost drowned my whistle. Their mouths opened until the jaw was broken, showing now a set of endless sharp teeth.
Brook charged against one that was bout to get me on my back. After biting it, he shook his head breaking the tissues and spreading that black substance over the floor and walls.
I tried to maintain my position, Mr. Bach and Brook got my back so if I need to worry only to keep my front safe. But none of us expected one of those things to crawl through the ceiling, it grabbed me with those claws but I managed to hit it with the handle of the axe on the head. It threw me over the creatures, landing on the other side of the house near the kitchen.
A group of teeth and claws was keeping me away from my only chance to survive the night, and the only way to escape was through the stairs. I ran upstairs, the space was narrow so the creatures could only go one at a time.
I managed to get to the second floor after 50 steps, and without losing time I went through the hall as fast as I could. But one of the things managed to get me on my feet. I fell to the ground and dropped the axe, and then something happened. The door of the bathroom opened, hitting the creature and leaving it stunned for a few seconds. That allowed me to grab the axe and cut the arm that was grabbing me.
Now back on my feet I reached the window and jumped through the crystal. This time I fell on the couch immediately, where a white glove pulled me by the arm making me stand again.
- Pardon my daring, master Samuel. -Said Mr Bach calmly, he neither sweat nor dishevelled.- But the current situation requires your immediate attention, you shall rest afterwards.
I stood strong this time, taking care not only of my front but the things above me, grabbing my axe so hard that my hands started to burn.
I don't know how much we were there. An axe wasn't the best object to use as a weapon, but one good blow was enough to get rid of those things. However, two of them managed to wound me with their claws on the left shoulder and leg. But thanks to Brook and Mr Bach I had no serious wounds.
A beam of light went through the main frame, and the last howl was shut by a swing of the axe, beginning the first dawn of the year.
The first floor was filled with that black substance, the bodies were on top of each other making it almost impossible to walk through the living room. I collapsed on the couch, dropping the axe, which now can be used more as a hammer.
- I'm sorry that your celebration finished this way, master Samuel. -Said the Buttler while sweeping away some rests of his suit.
I wanted to cry, but my fatigue allowed me to only catch my breath while looking dead at the ceiling. Mr Bach approached with some bandages, helping me with my wounds.
- I believe that after this night you shall consider not being outside your room after hours. -Said him while staring with some abetment and an ironic smile.- I will clean the first floor, please go upstairs and have a rest, after that you shall give something to the canine.
Brook barked and waved its tail, he was also covered in that dirty stuff. I stood up and walked to the stairs, with hatred in my eyes as I was approaching a voice interrupted my thoughts.
January 12th / 2023
- I almost forgot... Happy new year, master Samuel.
After almost two weeks new year's incident, things went pretty normal. I only had two encounters with the guests and both of them were easy to persuade. Whatever lies in the backyard have been more active after the incident with the curtain, before that It only appeared to be a person standing at the back but now moves through the place taking different forms.
This creature is the one I fear the most, it's the only one I don't have any plan for if it decides to become hostile. Following the rule should keep me safe from it, but I'm not so sure knowing that it's capable of entering the house whenever it wants.
I always prepare my dinner before 5pm and leave it inside the fridge, so when the time comes I only have to spend the necessary in the kitchen. I was getting used to its behaviour... and It noticed.
A couple of minutes ago I went downstairs to grab my food. On my periphery saw how it was moving in the backyard, I don't know if I focused on him more than necessary or if it decided to remind me of something... But without any warning, it ran up towards the window, I turned away and covered my eyes to avoid any curiosity.
- S...aaaa...muuu...eeeeeel. -Babbled. I could hear it crawling on the window, it was like something wet was savouring behind the crystal. D...o youuuu... thiiiinnnnk... yoooou arreeee....a....maaaaan....noow? -Asked starting to sound like my father, it was like a radio tuning the correct frequency... slowly getting it right.
I had to crawl to the stair. The curses weren't that creative, but I lost my appetite when that thing started to tell private things and secrets about me with my father's voice. February 1st - 2th / 2023
Edit: These were two entries I wrote when my best friend came to visit me. Since I bought it, Johnny wanted to come and take a look around the house. As I mentioned before, I made lots of excuses to avoid it, but by that time I ran out of "good reasons" to say no. February 1st / 2023
After showing him the first floor Johnny approached the stairs.
I supposed this was going to happen, I read rule No. 9 the day before and pondered about it and concluded that was more like a suggestion... But I rang the bell just to be sure.
- Good morning, master Samuel. How can I help you today?
- Good morning, Mr Bach. Do you think is a good idea to bring some guests to the second floor?
- If I recall right, which I always do, you had a lady here in the studio. Sadly, the discussion did not end very well.
- ...an expected guess.
- Oh, pardon me... Well, master Samuel, in that case... if your guest does not have any handicaps you could bring them here without any inconvenience.
That confirmed my doubts regarding the knowledge of Mr Bach about the rules and its entities.
- Do you want me to prepare something for you and your guest? -Asked him.
- Coffee would be great.
- Very well. By the way, I was wondering where did you get the jacket you were wearing two days ago, that wine-coloured leather looks very good.
He left the room without saying any more words.
I was counting Johnny's steps. I trusted his speed, so I didn't have to worry about that. After 17 steps we reached the second floor, he just said that the house looked smaller from the outside.
We entered the studio and he was amazed by the great library. Both of us started working on our laptops, talking from time to time to rest from the work.
10 minutes after entering, Mr Bach came. Holding a tray with cups and a plate with butter cookies.
- Are you kidding me? -Asked Johnny-. A butler? How much are you earning?
- Well... Several things happened in the company and I had a raise, this house is big so I use it to hire Mr Bach to help me keep it clean. He only works halftime.
Although I indeed had a raise it was not enough to pay for a Buttler, thank god Johnny did not ask any more questions about it during the day. I thought that would be a peaceful day, but suddenly a book fell from the shelf.
- Ugh, I need to fix that shelf. -Said I while walking towards the book.
- What are you reading?
- Uhm... The Canterville Ghost. -Answered I while reading the first page.
I was worried while reading the book, if Johnny decided to engage in talking it would have been impossible for me to keep focusing on the book. Some murmuring started to fill the room, like a main whispering about its suffering.
- Did you hear that? -Asked him.
- What? -Asked me without looking away from the book.
- I don't know, I sounded like a man.
- Oh, sometimes the pipes make that sound, the house is old and I'm already used to it.
Johnny was looking around for some time and I prayed that he didn't want to ask any more about it, thankfully he didn't give it more importance and went back to his work. After some minutes the book closed and I returned it to its shelf.
The day ended without any incidents. February 2nd / 2023
Throughout our life is normal to be disappointed by our friends. Everyone makes mistakes and sometimes we expect too much from the people around us, even more, when they are close to us. But... How can you blame them when they're victims of paranormal things?
Johnny came again to my house, he told me on the phone that they were going to paint his room today and he enjoyed working on my study. He always helped me when I need it, so I couldn't say no... Now I think I should have.
It is said that the most dangerous road a driver can face is the one he frequents the most. Confidence plays against them, he gets cocky and causes an accident. All of this was happening as I was pushing Johnny upstairs.
- What's going on? -He asked, but the rotten and twisted hall answered for me.
While we were running I warned him to not look into the rooms, but he did it anyway. I jumped first through the window, but Johnny doubted for a second.
Then, we both fell on the couches of the living room. Johnny was in shock, he couldn't stop screaming and asking questions, but when turned around I saw what happens when you doubt even for a second.
He couldn't feel it because of the adrenaline, but his back was all shredded. One second was enough for what lured in the stairs to lacerate through his clothes and flesh. It was a matter of time before he start feeling the pain... or bleeding out, so I rang the bell.
Mr Bach was ordered to treat Johnny's wounds, and so he complied. He told me Johnny was lucky, the cuts were almost irregular enough to be impossible to treat.
After some minutes Johnny was calmed, maybe because of the blood loss, so we could talk normally. I told him everything about the house, the strange rules that Alex gave me and the reason for all the excuses. For the first time I didn't feel alone, I was free of this burden and broke into tears.
- Damn... Why don't sell it?
- I tried after almost a hundred guests killed me in the new year. -Answered I while cleaning my tears-. They decide to "look for other options" after looking at the house's history.
- What if you sell the terrain to the bank?
- The house must have an owner, a person... The last time I tried to outsmart the rules didn't end quite well.
Night came and I told Johnny he needed to leave. The last thing I wanted was him overnight here. After gathering his thing we went to the door, suddenly he hugged me and told me that everything will be alright.
That made me feel better, knowing that I wasn't alone anymore. I went upstairs relieved, I have been struggling with this burden all alone and I had my friend right there the whole time. That wasn't going to solve my problems but at least it will drop some of the weights off my shoulders.
Rule No. 9 states that people will forget about the existence of the Buttler and the dog... But there is something I must add tomorrow. The true danger of the house doesn't lie in the uninvited guests, the thing in the backyard or what lurks on the staircase...
1 New Message
Johnny: Jesus dude, It's still awesome that you have your own house. I love the study on the sec0ond floor, I feel more productive on it. Do you mind if I go tomorrow again?
I never thought I would say this... but I got used to the house.
Running upstairs has become very common, even though it only happens every other day and I even started to enjoy some of the conversations with the guests before... taking them out.
My last entrances to this diary have been two or three sentences, so there is no point in writing them here... but today something happened:
I was working on the study when a book fell. As I said, all of these things have become very normal to me, and in this particular case, I see this as a pause to relieve my mind. "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz", I took it and sat down starting from the beginning.
I usually put my phone on "do not disturb" mode while I'm at the study, this prevents me from distracting either by work or the reading sessions... And I think I will start leaving it outside of the room.
I may have looked away for two seconds, but that was enough to piss off that thing. A deafening roar filled the room, the wall behind me was destroyed by a wind rush and I was thrown out.
I landed far away, rolled through some fields and finally stopped near a tree. The sky was pitch black, barely illuminated by some flashes of lightning each second. Behind me was a giant tornado, heading towards my direction.
The room was up on a hill, it was like a surrealistic painting of a study built in the middle of a field. I ran towards it as fast as I could.
I felt the tornado's force pulling me while running uphill, and as I was about to reach the room I tripped with something and fell to the ground.
Some branches grabbed my shoes and a rotten hay face was emerging from the ground and looked back at me.
- Comeeee with us Dorothy -Whispered.
The tornado was getting closer, so I just untied my shoe and ran away. I jumped over the desk, grabbed the phone and the laptop and headed towards the door, hearing the room getting ripped as I was passing through.
I sat down on the floor, taking a moment to get my breath.
It was there when I read the message that almost cost my life. [Unknown number]: Hey Samuel, it's Alex... We need to talk.
submitted by nullpointer_sam
to u/nullpointer_sam [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:07 silent_chaos_ Sexual dysfunction 25F
25 F. No medical history, no medications. I’ve been experiencing an issue with sexual arousal/genital response to arousal for the past 9 months. It seemed to happen overnight. I used to frequently masturbate and think about sex and when I do now I don’t feel the tingling or pleasure. What could this be?
submitted by silent_chaos_
to AskDocs [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:07 animalloverforlife22 How to get free perm mounts in wizard101 at level 9?
Hi, I just started playing wizard101. I have completed many quests, I'm on level 9. I was given a temp mount from a quest. Is there a way to get free mounts at my level in the spiral? Any suggestions welcomed. #wizard101
submitted by animalloverforlife22
to Wizard101 [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:07 tyronpiteauvl Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab Download
| || | submitted by tyronpiteauvl to everycourses [link] [comments]
https://preview.redd.it/phe1k0rfslpa1.png?width=640&format=png&auto=webp&s=e267a8c2c8468409f4e605750f3af0350dcf954d Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab Download (11.39 GB) What You Get? Here’s how your Tiny Offer journey unfolds…
MODULE 1: The Tiny Offer Idea Generation Process
It All Starts With The Right Offer For The Right Audience…
In Module 1, you’ll learn to avoid the mistakes
most digital product creators make, that cost them HUGE profits — not to mention months of frustration and wasted time.
We’ll dive in to…
5 reasons you need to be super clear on your WHO before
you ever start building out your Tiny Offer Funnel
How to use the 3P Method
to easily identify your perfect WHO
The 3 recession-proof niches
you must be aware of before you narrow down your options
Simple ways to validate demand and supply
for your idea before you create your Tiny Offer
The Stealth Map Method
to learn how your ideal client feels, what they know, what they do, and what they buy
Why your competition is irrelevant once you discover your blue ocean
MODULE 2: Imagine Your Offer Suite
The Most Crucial Piece Of Your Tiny Offer Success Puzzle Is Your Irresistible Offer…
In Module 2, you’ll set up your 3-part Tiny Offer suite for maximum profits
— and maximum results for your buyers.
We’ll dive in to…
The 3 types of problems you need to solve
with your Tiny Offer Suite 3 easy questions to ask to generate ideas
for your Tiny Offer and a simple system for validating your offer
How to create and name one-of-a-kind frameworks
for your offer
Turning your framework into a product and finding the Standout Element
of your offer
How to use the Offer Suite Wheel
to determine the dollar value of each component of your Tiny Offer
MODULE 3: Nail Product Creation
High-Converting Offers Have Pleasing Visuals And Practical Assets…
In Module 3, you’ll create a unique style for your Tiny Offer and get down to brass tacks by building out assets.
We’ll dive in to…
How to brand the Tiny Offer way
, including how to select eye-catching colors, fonts, and graphics
The 10-minute logo method
that will save you HOURS of head-banging-against-keyboard frustration
The inside scoop on the BEST tools to use for slide creation, video recording, worksheet creation, and other assets
Allie’s Go-to Equipment List
with links to everything you need to create a polished Tiny Offer Suite
MODULE 4: Your Stellar Sales Pages
You Won’t Get Any Traction Without A Sales Page That Speaks To Your Ideal Buyer…
In Module 4, you’ll learn Allie’s secrets to copy that converts at each step in your funnel.
We’ll dive in to…
A walkthrough of Allie’s Livestream 365 and Client Multiplier Method Sales Pages
, so you can understand the flow of the page and use these “swipes” for inspiration Customizable templates
in Google Docs for your main offer sales page, check-out page, one-time offer page, and confirmation page Customizable video sales scripts
in Google Docs for your main offer and one-time offer
MODULE 5: Optimize Your E-Mail Sequences
Don’t Downplay The Power Of Emails When You’re Selling Digital Products…
In Module 5, you’ll learn how to circle back and reclaim lost sales and how to deliver exactly what your buyer expects.
We’ll dive in to…
Why potential buyers start buying but don’t finish checking out and how to recoup those “abandoned cart” sales
using 3 simple emails
Exactly what to include in your confirmation emails to ensure happy customers
The secret to making sales after the sale
by increasing cart value, nurturing your audience, and planting seeds for high-end offers Customizable templates
in Google Docs for all email sequences
MODULE 6: Focus On Tech
Tech Doesn’t Have To Be Scary…
In Module 6, you’ll get the step-by-step system for my recommended Tech Stack, learn how to make it work for you, and how to hire someone if you need to.
We’ll dive in to…
How to master creating lists, tags, and automations
, so your email back-end flows seamlessly
Setting up your sales page stack using my Clickfunnels template
and how to make it your own
The in’s and out’s of uploading and organizing your program assets
in a course platform
How to make your tech talk and work together
for a smooth customer experience from start to finish
MODULE 7: Engineer Your Traffic
Rake In The Sales Before You Ever Spend A Penny On Ads…
In Module 7, you’ll learn the nuances of an organic traffic strategy and pick and choose what works for you from a menu of proven tactics.
We’ll dive in to…
How to get your first 100 buyers without
investing in paid ads using the TOL Organic Traffic Strategy
How to make ONE piece of content work 10X harder
with a repurposing strategy + Allie’s Content Inspiration Swipe File
The 4-Part High Converting Tiny Offer Webinar
+ Allie’s webinar slides template
Tactics for a quick cash infusion
for your paid ads, and how to create profitable, win-win partnerships
MODULE 8: Fund Your Ads
The Paid-Ad Strategy To Put Your Profits On Autopilot…
In Module 8, you’ll walk step-by-step through setting up, creating, launching, and troubleshooting your ad campaign.
We’ll dive in to…
What you need to have in place before you run Facebook Ads to your Tiny Offer and understanding the Ads Manager
How to choose from the 3 types of ad campaigns
based on the results you want
How to profile your audience and choose an audience type, plus
setting your budget, optimizing your ads, and using retargeting ads
Creating compliant and effective ad copy + creative
, and what to do if your ad is rejected or shut down Bonus: How to advertise your Tiny Offer on other platforms
MODULE 9: ROI Multiplier
You’re Building A List Of Buyers — Time To Leverage That…
In Module 9, you’ll learn exactly how to lead buyers of your Tiny Offer down the high-end path.
We’ll dive in to…
How to choose from the 3 types of High-Ticket Offers
, map out your framework, and create your assets
Hosting a live webinar to sign high-ticket clients
and how to decide on the best webinar call to action
Getting subscribers to register, show up, and buy
— it’s all about the emails Customizable templates
in Google Docs for opt-in page, webinar slides, emails, sales page, application page, and more
2023.03.24 04:07 jnbfdyjnndy Imagine what ChatGPT could have done with a game like SimCity that had individual people and businesses?
submitted by jnbfdyjnndy to SimCity [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:06 ignRetweet The Serpent (2023) HD Full Movie Online Free
Where To Watch The Serpent Online For Free Here's options for downloading or watching The Serpent streaming the full Movie online for free on 123 Movies & Reddit including where to watch The Serpent Movie at home. Is The Serpent 2022 available to stream? Is watching The Serpent on Disney Plus, HBO Max, Netflix or Amazon Prime? Yes we have found an authentic streaming option / service. Details on how you can watch The Serpent for free throughout the year are described below.
Watch Now For Free: https://fizzle.tv
[IGNORE] Is The Serpent on Netflix? The Serpent is not available to watch on Netflix. If you're interested in other Movies and shows, one can access the vast library of titles within Netflix under various subscription costs depending on the plan you choose: $9.99 per month for the basic plan, $15.99 monthly for the standard plan, and $19.99 a month for the premium plan. Is The Serpent on Hulu? They're not on Hulu, either! But prices for this streaming service currently start at $6.99 per month, or $69.99 for the whole year. For the ad-fre eversion, it's $12.99 per month, $64.99 per month for Hulu + Live TV, or $70.99 for the ad-free Hulu + Live TV. Is The Serpent on Disney Plus? No sign of The Serpent on Disney +,which is proof that the House of Mouse doesn't have its hands on every franchise! Home to the likes of 'Star Wars', 'Marvel', 'Pixar', National Geographic', ESPN, STAR and so much more, Disney+ is available at the annual membership fee of $79.99, or the monthly cost of$7.99. If you're a fan of even one of these brands, then signing up to Disney+ is definitely worth it, and there aren't any ads, either. Is The Serpent on HBO Max? Sorry, The Serpent is not available on HBO Max. There is a lot of content from HBO Max for $14.99 a month, such a subscription is ad-free and it allows you to access all the titles in the library of HBO Max. The streaming platform announced an ad-supported version that costs a lot less at the price of $9.99 per month. Is The Serpent on Amazon Video? Unfortunately, The Serpent is not available to stream for free on Amazon Prime Video. However, you can choose others hows and Movies to watch from there as it has a wide variety of shows and Movies that you can choose from for $14.99 a month. Is The Serpent on Peacock? The Serpent is not available to watch on Peacock at the time of writing. Peacock offers a subscription costing$4.99 a month or $49.99 per year for a premium account. As their namesake, the streaming platform is free with content out in the open, however, limited. Is The Serpent on Paramount Plus? The Serpent is not on Paramount Plus. Paramount Plus has two subscription options: the basic version ad-supported Paramount+ Essential service costs$4.99 per month, and an ad-free premium plan for $9.99 per month. costs$4.99 per month, and an ad-free premium plan for $9.99 per month.
submitted by ignRetweet
to freemovies12 [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:06 Iampanday 10M gang!!
2023.03.24 04:06 BSN_tg_bgg Game tomorrow!
2023.03.24 04:06 mjziegler33 Golf Bets for Friday
Normally I post course previews and betting data/bets before the event, but sharing some daily plays to take us into the weekend.
Parlay: Cam Young over Sepp Straka & Scottie Scheffler over Tom Kim (2.19, MGM)
Young needs a tie to advance, Sepp is eliminated, so motivation and focus way on our side of that one. Sepp struggling here so far, Cam looks amazing with the new caddy on the bag. Scottie seems untouchable right now, he was -7 over his last 9 holes today. He needs to tie tom to advance. I bet both for ties to void to be safe, still plus odds.
Max Homa over Hideki Matsuyama (1.72, Draftkings)
Homa is obviously elite now, his match play record is outstanding. It's another one where he needs a tie to advance, so I bet this for ties to void. Hideki has been unpredictable this year too. If Hideki had his A game, he could win, but Max been so consistent that I dont mind taking the juice on this one.
Best of luck to anyone who tails!
(Usual posts here: https://ziggygolf.substack.com/
submitted by mjziegler33
to sportsbetting [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:06 Fudgiedillol Chatting
2023.03.24 04:06 urcosmo Replacement for ViewSonic PJD5233 ...
I've been using the above projector for the last ~10 years. I use it for mainly Powerpoint presentations but for last several years I also project tablet/smartphone screens via mirroring software on the laptop (laptop as the source feeding the projector).
I don't think I ever changed the lamp on this thing. - LOL. The lamp warning light has been on for a year or so. The lamp is pretty expensive and I thought that ~$200 will be better used as additional investment for new projector because of these conditions of my ViewSonic:
- doesn't focus well anymore;
- HDMI port is falling apart (loose).
Looks like I missed out on some good clearance sales at the Epson site recently like this https://epson.com/For-Work/Projectors/Portable/Pro-EX9210-Wireless-1080p%2B-WUXGA-3LCD-Projectop/V11H841020
as it is OOS.
As you can tell, I haven't been in the market and need some advice.
I don't know if these questions make sense or not so I will bullet them for ease of ignoring some (hopefully not all)...
- If I want to keep the price under $1k, or even under $700, with the same use case as above, my research seems to be WUXGA 3LCD projectors ... or are there some other optimal resolution options in this price range/budget?
- I always wished the projector had a 3.5mm stereo out port so I can use a portable speaker instead of the projector's speaker due to poolow sound quality. While reseraching many recommend just using the audio-extractor device in conjunction with the HDMI input. On a personal project, I've tried about three different ones & have returned all due to introduction of lipsyncing. Is there a projector in the price range that has an audio out or does someone no the holy grail audio-extractor that just works?
- There are many no-name projectors that is sold on Amazon for $50 - $200 with claimed lumens rivaling the branded projectors costing a whole lot more ... what is the catch? I want to be able to explain why I went with the $800 projector instead of the $150 one that anyone can see on Amazon.
- Many models, 3LCD & in my price range, seem to be from 2017, 2018, & 2019. Have the newer model years gone laser or are 3LCD still a thing (i.e. good a technology being used in newer model years?
- The Epson Duet portable screen I've been using can accommodate max 84" image in 16:9 format (I think) and I want to keep using that screen in my programs/classes. No question here but jsut a wish.
Thank you for your help in advance.
submitted by urcosmo
to projectors [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:05 b1a6fb08db #GE9 [Auckland Central] Hoardings in support of b1a6fb08db and the Populists' car-free policy pop up around Auckland Central
2023.03.24 04:05 Infamous_Intention77 What are the steps to hooking up with someone?
Hi there I guess this is more of a question for the girls. I’m 29f and I just got out of an 9 year relationship a few months ago and I kinda want a fwb situation. The problem is I’ve never like hooked up with anyone and I feel like I don’t know like how it works at all like the little details what aren’t shown in the movies. Like what to say to someone on a dating app, what to do when you get to their house (lol like in the movies people freshen up like what does that mean), what happens after you do it do you stay do you bring like a change of clothes with you. Maybe I sound crazy but I missed that part in life and just want to know what to expect and to know all the little details before I do it. I appreciate any wisdom.
submitted by Infamous_Intention77
to sex [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:05 sophwhit What machines should I unlock slots on?
Hi guys! I’ve saved up 320 diamonds and I want to unlock some slots on machines but I’m not sure which machines to spend them on. I’m level 63. This is what I have so far:
All slots on sugar mill All slots on dairy mill All slots on juice press All slots on both feed mills 6/9 slots on bakery 7/9 slots on net maker
The rest of my machines have 3 slots or less. Thanks!!
submitted by sophwhit
to HayDay [link] [comments]