4440 e main st
Path of Exile
2011.04.08 08:26 chris_wilson Path of Exile
A subreddit dedicated to Path of Exile, an ARPG made by Grinding Gear Games. Spiritual successor to Diablo 2
2010.10.13 19:16 ReaverXai Dota 2 on Reddit
/DotA2 is the most popular English-speaking community to discuss gameplay, esports, and news related to Valve's award winning free-to-play MOBA DotA 2.
2011.04.24 11:19 sixtyt3 Age of Empires II
Community for AoE2 players
2023.05.31 17:06 ReSpekMyAuthoriitaaa What is the NBA equivalent to this crazy in-denial idiot
2023.05.31 17:03 subredditsummarybot THE WEEKLY DISCUSSION THREAD for the week of May 24 - May 30
Wednesday, May 24 - Tuesday, May 30
submitted by subredditsummarybot
to IndianHipHopHeads [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 17:02 EricStevensonYeehaw Carnival Mardi Gras or Royal Caribbean Wonder of the Seas?
Me and my, soon to be, wife are wanting to plan a 7 night Caribbean cruise in November or December. The two main options we are looking at are the Carnival Mardi Gras and the Royal Caribbean Wonder of the Seas. However, right now with whatever sales are going on, a balcony room on the Mardi Gras would be cheaper, than an interior room on Wonder of the Seas. Which would be a better choice?
I've been on one cruise before, and that was on the Carnival Magic several years ago. I enjoyed it, and didn't really have any issues with Carnival. She has never been on a cruise, and has left it to me to make that decision. The ports don't make much difference to either of us, so it's not a huge factor, however, the Wonder will stop at St. Thomas, which I went to on my previous cruise, and it was beautiful. The Mardi Gras will port on Nassau, which I've never visited, and it looks beautiful as well.
So, it's basically Mardi Gras vs Wonder of the Seas. Balcony room vs interior room with no windows. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
submitted by EricStevensonYeehaw
to Cruise [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 17:02 AutoModerator [I HAVE] Iman Gadzhi Agency Navigator FULL updated course And 3,000+ MORE FREE courses
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to NewSMMA2023 [link] [comments]
https://preview.redd.it/xbbmvwk05y2b1.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=116c1a4c80219604524cc4a321c8086cdb93a5a7 if ANYONE is interested send me a message on Fiverr
==> https://bazarcom.org/Biahezacourse NEW COURSES
(Included when buying my whole collection!):
· ⭐Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator 2023
· ⭐Sam Ovens - Consulting Accelerator 2023
· ⭐Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer
· ⭐Montell Gordon - Agency Transmulation
· ⭐Charlie Morgan - Easygrow Course
· ⭐Sebastian Esqueda - Ecom Revolution
· ⭐Biaheza Droppshiping Course 2023
· Andrew Tate – Courses Bundle
· Charlie Morgan - Imperium Agency
· Charlie Morgan - Gym Growth Accelerator
· Biaheza - Full Dropshipping Course 2023
· Jordan Welch - The Reveal 2023
· Savannah Sanchez - TikTok Ads Course 2023
· Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency
· Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Andrew Giorgi – Amazon Dropshipping Course
· Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
· Luca Netz – Advanced Dropshipping 2023
· Kevin King – Freedom Ticket 3.0
· Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro 2023
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint 2023
· Alexander J.A Cortes - WiFi Money Machine
· Kody Knows - Native Mastery
· Bastiaan Slot - Six Figure Consulting
· Kaibax - Centurion agency
· Joe Robert - Print On Demand Accelerator
· Ryan Hogue - Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD
· Kevin Zhang - Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery
· Ryan Lee – 48 Hour Continuity
· [METHOD] ⚡️TikTok Algorithm Domination Skyrocket your engagement TODAY Updated 2023✨
· Troy Ericson – Email List Management Certification
· Larry Goins – Filthy Riches Home Study Course
· Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy
· Patrick Bet-David – All Access Bundle
· Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
· Jon Benson – 10 Minute Sales Letter
· Alen Sultanic – Automatic Clients & Bonuses
· Taylor Welch – Cashflow for Consultants
· Akeem Reed – Slingshot Rental Blueprint
· The Futur Greg Gunn – Illustration for Designers
· Trading180 – Supply And Demand Zone Trading Course
· Jim McKelvey (Foundr) – How To Build An Unbeatable Business
· Master of AI Copy – Copy School by Copyhackers
· Copyhackers – Copy School 2023
· Matei – Gann Master Forex Course
· YOYAO Hsueh – Topical Maps Unlocked
· Tyler McMurray – Facts Verse Youtube Automation Course
· Ashton Shanks – 7 Day Copywriting Challenge Featuring ChatGPT
· Rene Lacad – Rockstar Marketing Blueprint
· Top Trade Tools – Hedge Fund Trender
· Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients
· Glen Allsopp – SEO Blueprint 2 (DETAILED)
· Trading Busters – Prop Trading Formula Course
· Sam Woods – The AI Copywriting Workshop (Complete Edition)
· Brian Anderson – Recovery Profit System
· LOW COMPETITION KEYWORDS IN MINUTES ⚡ 70+ REVIEWS ✅ BONUS PDF WORTH $200+
· Devon Brown – Easiest System Ever
· Duston McGroarty – St. Patrick’s Day 2023 Live Event
· Dan Wardrope – Click & Deploy Sales Android
· Lost Boys Academy – How To Make Life Changing Money With OnlyFans!
· WealthFRX Trading Mastery Course 2.0
· TOM & HARRY – Digital Culture Academy
· 100+ Cold Email Templates
· [METHOD] ✅ Make Real Cash with Auto Blogging ⛔Get $1199 Worth of Resources ❌ CUSTOMIZED SECRET PROCESS⚡DONE FOR YOU SITE ⭐ Unlimited Niche Opportunity & So on
· Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery
· Raul Gonzalez – Day Trading Institution 2.0
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen –Impact Academy 2023
· [METHOD] ☢️ The Quick eBay Money Loophole Guide ☢️
· Apteros Trading – March 2023 Intensive
· Rob Lennon – Zero to 10k Twitter Accelerator
· Rob Lennon – Next-Level Prompt Engineering with AI
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – NEW Audiobook Income Academy Download
· Grow and Convert – Customers From Content
· Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook
· Kaye Putnam – Convert with a Quiz
· Forex Mentor – London Close Trade 2.0
· Chase Reiner – Fortune Bots Update 1
· Andrew Ethan Zeng – Social Marketing Mastery
· [Method] Upload FULL, 100% Unedited Copyrighted Videos on Youtube! Content ID DESTROYER!
· Digital Daily – Top 150 ChatGPT Prompts to Make your Life Easy
· Patek Fynnip – Psychology Course
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· [METHOD] ⚡ See the MAGIC of Bulk Posting ✨ Untapped Method ✅ [ BONUS ChatGpt and Affiliate list Pdf]✅
· ⭕️ YouTube Content Machine – Unlimited FREE traffic for CPA – Fully Automated Method ⭕️
· Jakob Greenfeld – Scraping The Web For Fun and Profit
· Adrian Twarog – OpenAI Template Starter Kit for ChatGPT / GPT3
· The Secret Merchants List of Over 2000+ Dropshippers and Amazon FBA Suppliers Based in The US
· Top Trade Tools – Top Swing Trader Pro
· Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023
· ▶️ [METHOD + GUIDE] ✅ Make Money ✅ with Kindle Books ⚠️ Even if You Can’t Write ⚠️ [STEP-BY-STEP] ⚡ NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED! ⚡
· Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow
· Nina Clapperton – Jasper AI Course for Bloggers
· Travis Stephenson – Simple Profit System
· Manny Khoshbin – Real Estate Starter Program
· Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
· [METHOD] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code ⚡⚡⚡Real Method & Practice Examples ⚡⚡
· Creator Hooks – YouTube Title Mastery
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· Sean Dollwet – Royalty Hero
· Jason Bell – Birthday Marketing Formula
· NXT Level FX – Investors Domain
· [METHOD] ⏩ My ETSY $40K~ Passive Income 2023 + HOT Products (Earning Proof) ⏪ Make Money No Marketing Easy $40K~ Guide FOR NOOBS ✅
· Rob Jones & Gerry Cramer – Profit Singularity Ultra Edition 2022 (AI & ChatGPT)
· Cody Wittick & Taylor Lagace – The Influencer Marketing Blueprint
· ⚡️➡️$390/Week BLUEPRINT+PROOF✅Scalable Method❤️Amazon to eBay Dropship✅
· Kody Ashmore – Simpler Trading – Drama Free Day Trades ELITE
· Youri van Hofwegen – YouTube Search Automation
· Montell Gordon – Agency Transmutation
· Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
· Tim Denning – Twitter Badassery
· Geoff Cudd – AI Writing Course for Bloggers & Digital Marketers
· RED CPA FORMULA – UNTAPPED UNDERGROUND CPA SYSTEM
· BowtiedCocoon – Zero to $100k: Landing Any Tech Sales Role
· Holly Starks – Make LINK BUILDING Great Again!
· Mike Warren – Deeds4Cash
· BITCOIN BRITS – The Crypto Course
· Max Gilles – ⚡️☄️ UHQ Leak ❤️CPA JACKER – Epic CPA Blueprint✅⚡️
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit Update 9
· Christina Galbato – The Influencer Bootcamp
· John Thornhill – Ambassador Program
· [Sales] 999+ Ultimate ChatGPT Prompts To Copy & Paste (250+ tasks)
· Pollinate Trading – Curvy Trading System
· Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System
· Andriy Boychuk – Flowium – Klaviyo Mastery 2.0
· Dagobert Renouf – How To Dominate Twitter (Advanced Growth Bundle)
· Darius Lukas – ⭐ The Marketer’s Bible to ChatGPT ✅ 1000+ ChatGPT Prompts to Copy, Paste & Scale
· Billy Gene – 5 Day A.I. Crash Course for Marketers
· Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program
· Casey Zander – YouTube Fame Game Blueprint
· Harlan Kilstein – Midjourney Mastery
· Shawna Newman – YouTube for Niche Sites
· [Marketing] 1099+ Ultimate ChatGPT Marketing Prompts To Copy & Paste (200+ tasks)
· Karen Foo – Star Traders Forex Intermediate Course
· TheMacLyf – Hive Mind & Masterclass (Onlyfans Course)
· Brittany Lewis – Top Seller Secret
· Dan Henry – Facebook Ads for Entrepreneur
· Russ Horn – Ultra Blue Forex
· Scott Phillips – Crypto Salary System
· Roland Frasier – AI Powered Expert Apprentice + Update 1
· Roger & Barry – Give Academy 1k/Day Platinum Mastermind [COMPLETE with LATEST UPDATE]
· Bretty Curry (Smart Marketer) – Smart Amazon Ecommerce
· Steven Dux – Traders Edge 2023
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit
· Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab
· Dicke Bush – Generate 10x More Content Using AI
· Mateusz Rutkowski – New Money Blueprint
· Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101
· Chase Reiner – Short Form Riches Bootcamp 2023 – AI ChatGPT Bot Update 3
· Chase Reiner – AI Profits
· Travis Sago – Cold Outreach & Prospecting AMA Offer (Best Value with All Bonuses)
· Live Traders – Professional Trading Strategies
· Allan Dib – The 1-Page Marketing Plan Course
· Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
· The Trading Guide – The Gold Box Strategy
· The Complete XAUUSD GOLD Forex Scalping System On Real Trading Account if ANYONE is interested send me a message on Fiverr
2023.05.31 17:02 NEETspeaks dpng -- for(e)st [drum and bass] (2023)
2023.05.31 17:00 AutoModerator WAYWT - May 31, 2023
WAYWT is the acronym for "What Are You Wearing Today". It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY.
- Post a photo of what you wore. For ease of browsing, please post the image or link directly to it (not imgur albums, Instagram, or other URLs). If you are a blogger, double-check our FFA Rules ('On Blogger Participation') to ensure you aren't in violation.
- Include what the attire is for (work, school, home) and if applicable, what your fashion goals are (e.g. "I want to look professional," "I'm experimenting with loose-loose silhouettes")
- Taking photos with your phone? Read this guide.
- Sharing photos directly in the comments? Just click on the little camera symbol and attach your image.
- Uploading photos to Imgur? To make your image viewable to anyone with the link, but prevent it from being added to the main Imgur feed, select "hidden" for the privacy setting, not "private" or "public".
- What is "CCW"? It means "Constructive Criticism Welcome". If you would like to receive CC on your post, you can increase the chances of getting replies by asking for feedback on a specific aspect of your outfit, e.g. "I'm interested in advice for elevating this outfit without the use of jewelry" or "I'd like to know if these pants hit in a flattering spot with these shoes".
- Critiquing others is welcome and encouraged, and when posting you may receive CC on your outfit, even if you did not explicitly ask for it. Keep it constructive/factual, and try to focus on feedback that will help the person improve..
- Do not downvote for disagreeing with someone's opinion.
- Reddit Enhancement Suite makes it very easy to view pictures in a thread.
submitted by AutoModerator
to femalefashionadvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:58 Frenyth [Questions] Returnee player looking for some hints to not burn himself again
Hello everyone !
DISCLAIMER : I tend to be too verbose, I apologize for that !
I quit the game three years ago (almost at the day) suddenly because I could not cope anymore with the time necessary to do everything I had to do. I could play up to 6 hours a day, with my daily routine :
- PvE dailies
- PvP dailies
- WvW dailies
- Daily timegated ascended materials
- Daily home materials
- Daily guild materials
- Daily leyline
- Daily fractales
- Daily pact agents
- Sunken chests (I do want that bubble helmet)
- at least once auric basin meta
- at least once tangled depths meta
- at least once pinata
- (I can forget some stuff)
I was also the PvP officer in a 4-guild halls PvE guild (300-400 people), so I had to do a lot of social stuff plus lead some of the guild events (puzzle and PvP especially).
The issue I have is that I wanted to do everything at once (PvE, PvP, WvW, fashion, legendaries...). I can get quite addicted to games, beyond reason. Fortunally I never found the time to get into raids .
I want to play again, I have resisted the impulse the last three years, but the nostagia is strong, I do love MMORPG, but there are no good new MMORPG and I guess won't be anymore for a long time. So, the questions :
- I guess I am not the only one having issues to not burrow myself too deep in the game, how do you manage your time ? What kind of daily routine do you have ? Do you plan in advance your time ? Do you focus in some content for a period of time ? What are the most rewarding daily content (Gold equivalent/time) ?
On the "technical side" : * What's the meta now (PvE or PvP) ? Power dragonhunter ? Condi firebrand ? Support firebrand ? I did read some stuff and it seems to me condi is king now (Viper gear I guess). But PvE-side, is it still a full-on dps party in order to skip boss mechanics, or is there some place for healing/support ?
- Should i buy quickly End of Dragons ? Are there some game changing stuff like mounts where in PoF (I really don't want to start fishing, I have already so much to do), or truly useful masteries ? Are the gardian or necro elite professions much needed? I am willing the wait for a promotion or something.
- Is there still some point to wait to open some bags ? I remember I had a list of bags whose loot was luck (Magic discovery?) dependent and so I stored them and waited for the chinese new year event to open them with max luck.
- How different is the water content with EoD ? Do you spend more or less time in water ? I saw there were some boats now, what's the use against a skimmer ?
- Are there some specifics advices you have ?
If you need some context to tailor advices, I have 213 mastery points, almost all the masteries of HoT and a good bunch of those of PoF. I don't remember having flying mounts, but maybe I have the first one, neither do I have the Roller beetle. I didn't finish the PoF story and never started LWS3-4-5 (but I have the unbound magic infinite tools because I was told how rewarding unbound magic is in LWS3).
I am a main gardian (full ascended gear and trinkets) but I was considering switching to necro since I already switched to it in PvP. I have all profession (but scribe) at max levels among my storage characters. I have Bolt and was working towards Eternity and the Ascension (already have the wings of ascension). I spent half my time in PvP, even if I was stuck at gold 5 (did not play meta), because I love it. I spent some time in WvW to get the mystic clovers without the mystic forge, but I was very bad (never did learn a proper build, whether roaming or zerg, I will have too, when I have the time). I had enough agony resistance for T4 fractals, but sometimes I felt the team got wiped because of me, I will have to relearn a build, I found firebrand quite hard.
submitted by Frenyth
to Guildwars2 [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:58 ilvranteloth neorulesis
2023.05.31 16:54 888kicks2010 888 Jordan 4 university blue best version with retail materials is ready today
2023.05.31 16:53 Lilzaytuna Thoughts on Kona Rove HD? Not much info out there
I saw a recent post about Kona Rove HD and how there’s little information about it. It seems strange it’s not that popular because I’ve seen lots of content about the non e-bike Rove, especially in the bikepacking community. So I thought I’d ask if anyone has it and what you think about it? Or if you take a look at the specs and tell me if they’re good?
Trying to decide between that and the Soltera 7s. They are very different ergonomics wise for sure. But if my main purpose is to commute and maybe occasional longer rides for fun, which one would you choose?
submitted by Lilzaytuna
to ebikes [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:51 staceymookenzie Can Anyone Identify These Fonts?
2023.05.31 16:50 Hyloc10 The Battle of Power Systems: Hydraulics or Pneumatics for Modern Industries
Any of modern construction or manufacturing applications are using one or all of three different kinds of power: electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic. Pneumatics provides power by means of pressurized air or gases, whereas, Hydraulics provides fluid power by means of pressurized liquids, such as oil or water. In choosing one of the two, some of the factors to be considered are cost-effectiveness, materials to be moved, availability of resources and space etc.
Each type of power has its advantages and disadvantages, according to circumstances. Strength:
Hydraulics is the best option for strength, because the liquid medium used for its operation has a high mass density and is highly incompressible. This means that hydraulics can develop much higher levels of pressure, and can use that pressure to transmit the power that will drive your application. Industrial applications using hydraulic power may command anything from 1,000-5,000 pounds per square inch (psi) of pressure, while some specialized applications such as mining equipment or heavy lifting cranes can develop 10,000 psi or more.
When implementing hydraulics, one crucial aspect to consider is the utilization of hydraulic tube fittings
. These fittings play a vital role in ensuring a secure and reliable connection between hydraulic components. By incorporating hydraulic tube fittings, you can effectively channel the immense power generated by the hydraulic system, ensuring seamless transmission throughout your application. These fittings are specifically designed to withstand the demanding conditions and high pressures associated with hydraulic systems, providing an essential link that enables efficient and dependable operation.
The media used in pneumatics have low mass density and are easily compressible. In some circumstances, gas or air can be compressed up to several hundred psi, but most mechanical applications are based on an operational pressure of only 80-100 psi. This means that pneumatic systems are largely incapable of the much larger force as offered by hydraulics, and are unsuited to the moving or lifting of heavy loads. Compressed air is also subjected to unexpected pressure drops or fluctuations which can cause operations to become jerky or unstable. Hygiene:
Pneumatic systems win out over hydraulics in the field of hygiene, as the only thing that can leak out of your system is air. Within the system itself, the compressed air will be cleaned of oil, water or metal particles, and any other contaminants, by the filtration unit. Pneumatic systems are generally favored by environmentally-conscious companies.
You'll also be likely to choose pneumatics if you're installing systems in a clean room, a pharmaceutical laboratory, or the food and beverage industry. In these environments there must be absolutely no risk of contamination, so hydraulic systems are generally off-limits as they may be susceptible to leakage.
Whether you choose water or oil in a hydraulic system, either of these may potentially leak out via faulty hydraulic seals, hydraulic valves or worn hoses. This will contaminate your clean environment despite any safeguards you may put in place. The presence of liquids may also invite corrosion of the hardware, with a further risk of introducing contaminants. Storage tanks are also required for the fluids, and residues must be disposed of at the end of the operational process. Speed:
Speed is one of the pneumatic system's biggest advantages. Compressed air has a high flow rate, which enables the quick release of energy and high-speed motion of moving parts such as actuators. Pneumatic actuators can achieve high cycle speeds and increased duty cycling, which deliver greater productivity. The advantage of rapid cylinder movement is further enhanced by the availability of equipment in very small sizes, ideal for use in applications where miniaturization is a priority.
Air has a much lower mass density and can flow much more quickly and easily through pipework. Another advantage of the pneumatic system is that valves and cylinders can quickly alter their state or change direction by dumping their compressed air. This can be voided straight to the atmosphere and requires no further disposal.
Water and hydraulic oil have a much greater resistance than air, with the viscosity of oil making it much slower. Although it will ultimately develop a greater degree of force and maintain constant pressure, it does not have the same rapidity as air movement and may take longer to get your system running. In the event of a leakage or emergency, hydraulic fluid may not be vented rapidly to the environment, but must be re-routed back to its tank or reservoir. Energy:
Comparing hydraulics to pneumatics with regard to energy consumption, there are several factors to be considered. Both systems usually require an input of electrical power to drive them, and a pneumatic system needs the continuous running of a compressor to provide the compressed air. The air supply cannot be recycled and requires constant replenishment, so energy consumption in this respect may be high. Any air leakage will also a waste energy in the system.
You also have to take into account the fact that pneumatic systems lose energy through heat produced by the compression process – though there are several measures that can be taken to make your system more energy-efficient. Fortunately, air is still free of charge, so there is no need to pay for energy in obtaining, replenishing or disposing of waste products.
Hydraulic fluids can use the same oil or water over and over again after the initial start-up. Provided you have a good filtration system and keep it properly maintained, a hydraulic system can be very energy-efficient in the long run. However, electrical power is still generally required to drive the pump, and much of the energy consumed by the pump is wasted. This is because the fluid medium is in constant circulation to maintain system pressure, even though only short periods of actuation may be required to drive the application. The more viscous the fluid medium, the more energy will also be required to move it. However, significant improvements are being achieved, with technological advancements involving different types of pump and the potential of modulating drives. Safety:
Considering hydraulics and pneumatics in the industrial environment, pneumatics is undoubtedly the safer option. A leakage of compressed air is not going to cause contamination, since air is not poisonous or corrosive, although other gases used in stand- alone or portable equipment may be hazardous. Compressed air does not generally pose a risk of fire and it won't explode, but the forcible escape of air through mechanical failure may cause physical injury.
Hydraulic fluids, on the other hand, are always at risk of potentially dangerous leaks. Even water can cause damage if it's hot enough to scald. Other fluid media such as oil, ethylene glycol, plasma and fluid synthetics may be corrosive and/or poisonous. The fluid media may be combustible and require extra safety precautions, and used oil or fluids must eventually be drained and safely disposed of. In general, hydraulic systems incorporate fewer mechanical parts, but these may be subject to corrosion and potential component failures. Complexity:
Hydraulic systems typically have fewer moving parts and may be easily controlled with push buttons and simple levers. On the other hand, hydraulics rely on complex engineering that requires a system of valves and hoses, as well as a pump powered by an external energy source and a tank for storage of the liquid medium. It is possible to install a centralized power unit in a manufacturing plant in order to control several different hydraulic applications. Newer technology is introducing much better systems of managing speed, pressure and power.
Pneumatic system designs are also typically very simple, and operate at a much lower pressure, so their component parts may be made from cheaper and less complex materials. Since the fluid medium is not corrosive or combustible, precautions do not need to be built in against these safety hazards. Technological advances have increased the variety of uses for pneumatic systems, with miniaturization and new materials helping to reduce weight as well as bulk. Maintenance:
Pneumatic systems are cleaner and easier to maintain than hydraulic ones, since the fluid medium is air. A regular schedule of inspection and preventive maintenance is usually all that's required to keep a pneumatic system running, e.g. checking the seals and making sure there is no leakage of air. The air does need to be cleaned of contaminants, and one of the most important maintenance procedures is the cleaning and regular replacement of the filter-regulator-lubricator unit.
With hydraulic systems, the main issue is corrosion. Unless you’re able to install pipes made of non-corrosive material, such as Electro plated, regular monitoring will be required to assess how the pipes are being affected by the fluid medium. Water may cause oxidation, and oils or other media may leave deposits that will cause corrosion. Regular checks and replacements will be required for critical components such as seals, hoses and valves.
submitted by Hyloc10
to u/Hyloc10 [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:47 filthyfut95 Can’t decide which to upgrade
| || |
I’m stuck on whether to sell Torres and get Henry or get 88 Militao to replace David Garcia. Thoughts? submitted by filthyfut95 to fut [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:47 aszsedw Proteus taking forever?
I have read the mod description multiple times now but I just wanted to make sure.
The mod description says it takes around 30s to swap characters but as I am making this post I have been waiting for 30min to swap to my previous character. I had no issues creating a new character but even that took several minutes.
Also, it seems Proteus starts lagging after i've used a player module feature. Now even when I want to select the player module from the wheel it takes a few minutes to show me the menu.
Has anyone else experienced this issue? According to my google search there are very few problems with proteus and those mainly center around player appearence. Regardless I figured I should try my luck here.
Edit: Here's my modlist as demanded by the rules:
Bashed Patch 3 Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches (Official) kryptopyr's Automated Patches Hearthfires Extended and Creation Club Fishing Patch Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods - Alternate strat patch Ordinator Beyond Skyrim Patch UVCPC - Umgak's Vokrii Compatibility Patch Compendium Summermyst - WACCF Patch Project AHO - Skytest Patch (Fix Invisible Mudcrabs) - ESPFE Unofficial Moonpath to Elsweyr Patch eFPS - Official Patch Hub Deadly Dragons SE Patches Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Update and MCM Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch Mysticism 2 - Vokrii Compatibility Patch Odin - Vokrii Compatibility Patch Apothecary - Saints and Seducers Patch Apothecary - Wyrmstooth Patch Apothecary - Rare Curios Patch Apothecary - Food and Drink Addon - USSEP Patch Apothecary - Food and Drink Addon - Survival Mode Patch Apothecary - Fishing Patch Apothecary - Bruma Patch identity crisis - Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Patch Helgen Reborn Patch - landscape fixes for grass mods Immersive Citizens Patch - landscape fixes for grass mods Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch_SE (KS hairs 1.61f) Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul- Patch Legacy of the Dragonborn - Creation Club Patch Hub Summermyst X Immersive Jewelry Beyond Skyrim - DLC Integration Patch 1.6.2 Armor and Clothing Extension - Spell Perk Item Distributor (SPID) Patch Skyrim Reputation - Sacrosanct Patch Skyrim Reputation - Growl Patch
PROTEUS Souls Do Things 2 Simply Order Summons Unequip Quiver SE Remote Interactions YASTM - Yet Another Soul Trap Manager Purchaseable Store-Display-Items Nether's Follower Framework Crosshair-aligned Crossbow AH Hotkeys - Skyrim Hotkey Manager SSE Talkative Dragons Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers Remember Lockpick Angle - Updated Rich Skyrim Merchants Loading Screens With Extra Sarcasm SE - ESL Flagged Lore-Based Loading Screens Formation with Followers Realistic Torch Light NPC's Run and Walk at Your Pace Extended Carryweight Dead NPC Body Cleaner Remover
RAID Weathers Lux Orbis Lux Lux Via
Folkvangr - Grass and Landscape Overhaul The Wheels of Lull Retexture SE Footprints Immersive Armors Retexture and Mesh Fixes SE RUSTIC CLOTHING - Special Edition SkySight Skins - Ultra HD Male Textures and Real Feet Meshes (4K2K HIGH) Skyrim Textures Redone Enhanced Night Sky The Eyes of Beauty - Vampire Eyes SE The Eyes Of Beauty SSE Blended Roads Enhanced Blood Textures Better Dynamic Snow SE Realistic Water Two SE Tempered Skins for Females Salt and Wind - Rough Hair for KS Hairdos SE Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visual Effects Eye Normal Map Fix SSE Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures Vanilla Body with UNP Textures Moonpath To Elsweyr Retexture SE Sensible Bribes - Based on Speechcraft Not Level Soaking Wet - Character Wetness Effect Face Discoloration Fix Nordic Snow RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Special Edition Cleaned Skyrim SE Textures - Performance Optimized
Skyrim Extended Cut - Saints and Seducers Legacy of the Dragonborn Moonpath to Elsweyr SSE Carved Brink Identity Crisis Helgen Reborn The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal SE Project AHO The Wheels of Lull SE Wyrmstooth Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE Beyond Skyrim - Assets Nilheim - Misc Quest Expansion The Only Cure - Quest Expansion College of Winterhold - Quest Expansion Paarthurnax - Quest Expansion House of Horrors - Quest Expansion The Whispering Door - Quest Expansion The Innocence Lost - Quest Expansion
Armor Variants Expansion Proper Crossbow Integration Royal Armory - New Artifacts Heavy Armory - New Weapons Immersive Weapons Immersive Armors Armor and Clothing Extension Guards Armor Replacer SSE Immersive Jewelry 1.06a Immersive Jewelry SSE
Taunt Your Enemies - Taunting Matters Immersive Speechcraft SE Arcanum - A New Age of Magic (Fixed) Ordinator - Combat Styles - ESL Path of Sorcery - Magic Perk Overhaul SPERG - Skyrim Perk Enhancements and Rebalanced Gameplay SSE Port Adamant - A Perk Overhaul Mysticism - A Magic Overhaul Vokrii - Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim Vokriinator - Choice Cuts Mannaz - Integrated Races of Skyrim VioLens - A Killmove Mod SE Valravn - Integrated Combat of Skyrim Chapter II - Jeremy Soule Inspired Music Take a Peek - New Stealth Mechanic Apothecary - Food and Drink Addon Apothecary - An Alchemy Overhaul Vitrium Hunterborn Sojourn Over Signposts - Witcher-Style Fast Travel Alternative Archery Gameplay Overhaul SE Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE Last Seed Campfire and Frostfall - Unofficial SSE Update Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim Skyrim Reputation Improved Skyrim Reputation - Fixed and Patched Skyrim Reputation Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim Arcanum - A New Age of Magic 4.0.1 Bugfix Arcanum - A New Age of Magic Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim Realistic AI Detection (RAID) Predator Vision - Night Eye and Thermal Vision Overhaul PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival Wet and Cold SE Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)
NPCs React To Invisibility Civil War Lines Expansion Carriages and Stables Dialogue Bundle Forsworn and Thalmor Lines Expansion Orc Addon for Vampire Lines Expansion Vampire Lines Expansion Guard Dialogue Overhaul SE Xelzaz - Custom Fully Voiced Argonian Telvanni Follower Immersive World Encounters SE Immersive Patrols SE AE Diverse Werewolves Collection SE Skyrim Skill Uncapper for SE and AE Deadly Dragons and Splendor Dragon Variants SE (PATCH) Splendor - Dragon Variants SE Diverse Dragons Collection SE (DDCse) Deadly Dragons Immersive Wenches SkyTEST Integration Project SE SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators SE INIGO Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul Sleeping Expanded - Animations and NPC reactions NPCs React To Necromancy (And More) Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC) Interesting NPCs 3DNPC SE Alternative Locations - ESL Flag OBIS SE - Organized Bandits In Skyrim Special Edition DIVERSE SKYRIM SSE
Cage of Clavicus SE Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes Skyrim Project Optimization SE eFPS - Exterior FPS boost Point The Way Lightened Skyrim Hearthfire Extended Artifacts - The Ice Blade of the Monarch [SSE] Artifacts - The Tournament of the Ten Bloods [SSE] Grass FPS Booster New Beginnings - Live Another Life Extension SSE Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE Gildergreen Regrown Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods eFPS - AnniversaryEditionFreeCC
Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Beards KS Hairdos SSE Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes Ruins Clutter Improved SE Flickering Meshes Fix Static Mesh Improvement Mod
Dual Casting Fix ConsolePlusPlus Unofficial Skyrim Modder's Patch - USMP SE Precision Creatures Precision Vanilla Script (micro)Optimizations Dynamic Collision Adjustment Scrambled Bugs Payload Interpreter Optimised Scripts for SPERG PAPER Customizable Camera moreHUD SE moreHUD Inventory Edition Immersive HUD - iHUD Special Edition Heels Fix Dynamic Animation Casting - NG Better Combat Escape - SSE Whose Quest Is It Anyway Scaleform Translation Plus Plus MCM Recorder Menu Maid 2 - MCM manager Recipe Auto-Learn To Your Face SE - AE - VR B.O.O.B.I.E.S (aka Immersive Icons) Keyword Item Distributor Inventory Interface Information Injector MergeMapper Armor Rating Rescaled SKSE Remake Constructible Object Custom Keyword System UIExtensions ConsoleUtilSSE Notification Filter - Remove unwanted notifications Compass Navigation Overhaul Infinity UI Run For Your Lives Favorite Things - Extended Favorites Menu for SkyUI SkyUI Weapons Pack SE Dynamic Animation Replacer More Informative Console Better Jumping SE iWant Widgets Immersive Sounds - Compendium A Quality World Map First Person Camera Height Fix Player Rotation in ShowRaceMenu RaceMenu Lazy Renamer No Spinning Death Animation SE Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice Better MessageBox Controls Better Dialogue Controls Clean Menu Animation Motion Revolution MCM Helper Spell Perk Item Distributor SkyUI Item Card Fixes Fix Note icon for SkyUI (SKSE64 plugin) powerofthree's Papyrus Extender Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI SkyUI - Ghost Item Bug Fix SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix Complete Widescreen Fix for Vanilla and SkyUI 2.2 and 5.2 SE SkyUI JContainersGOG SSE Display Tweaks powerofthree's Tweaks Bug Fixes SSE SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) Skyrim Priority SE AE - skse plugin Address Library for SKSE Plugins Realistic Ragdolls and Force Nemesis Creature Behaivour - WereWolf Addon Nemesis Creatures BEHAVIOUR compatibility Project New Reign - Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS *Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios *Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish *Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode *DLC: Dawnguard *DLC: Dragonborn *DLC: HearthFires
submitted by aszsedw
to skyrimmods [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:46 ryguy7797 What year is this panel?
submitted by ryguy7797 to AskElectricians [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:45 Unlikely_Clock_7052 Scrolling with mouse not possible in certain menus
This issue does only happen in the MacOS version (currently i‘m using 3.1.3). iOS version is fine.
In the setting menu where one can manage tags,series,… scrolling is not possible. I can see the scroll bar for a second or so which disappears then.
Scrolling works in the main screen of the settings menu but not in one of the sub menus (e.g. Manage series).
Is this a problem for me only or does someone else also happen to have that issue?
submitted by Unlikely_Clock_7052
to BookTrack [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:38 wing_zero_9 Kalandjaim a Deutsche Bahnnal
Avagy kint sem fenékig tejfel a tömegközlekedés.
Ez év februárjában egy workshop miatt kint jártam a németországi Ulmban. Akkor Bécsből repültem ki Stuttgartba, majd onnét mentem tovább vonattal Ulmba. Ez a vonat egy kicsit – kb. 10 percet -késett, német kolléganőm csak legyintett, ez itt megszokott. Akkor még csak nevettem, hogy pedig mi a nyugati tömegközlekedéssel szoktunk példálózni, mikor a MÁV késik.
Múlt héten újabb workshopra kellett Ulmba mennem, ám ezúttal egy másik magyar kolléga is jött velem. Mivel ő Tatabányán lakik, és időben a repülős megoldás – a korábban kiérkezés, átszállás miatt – papíron megegyezik a vonatút hosszával, úgy döntöttünk, hogy vonattal megyünk, le is foglaltattuk őket az AMEX-szel. (Céges hitelkártyánk van, és ez a kártyához járó szolgáltatás.) Vasárnap reggel a céges taxi elvisz Tatabányára, ott felszállunk, Münchenben átszállunk, délután négyre ott leszünk Ulmban, frissen és üdén kezdünk hétfőn. Ez volt legalábbis a terv...
Tatabányáról viszonylag időben elindultunk, talán 1-2 perc késéssel, de utána tartottuk is a menetrendet jó sokáig, 2-3 percnyi késés volt csak maximum. Már elhagytuk Salzburgot, csak München volt vissza, mikor szóltak a hangosbemondón, hogy valami baleset történt, kiégett roncs van előttünk, stb., kerülnünk kell. Persze mivel mindenkit tereltek, torlódás volt a vágányon, így az eredetileg tervezett 14:32 helyett 16:00 körül értünk be a müncheni pályaudvarra. Ott gyorsan elmentünk az információhoz, érvényes-e a jegyünk, de nem, újat kell venni. (Persze jó sok kártérítést követelő utas állt sorban, 20 perc feletti késésnél már lehet ilyen igénnyel élni.) Nagyszerű. Az automata vacakolt, úgyhogy appban vettem meg a jegyem, utólag igazából kiderült, hogy feleslegesen. Természetesen helyjegy már ilyenkor nem kapható, de úgy voltunk vele, hogy azt a kicsit több, mint egy órát kibírjuk állva. 16:45-kor indult papíron a hamburgi járat, de hát ezen is valami átok ült, ahogy később a hangosbemondó említette, ma nincsenek a zöld hullámon. Már az indulásnál volt egy kis késés, majd München egyik elővárosi megállója (Pasing) után meg is álltunk. Valami vonat kisiklott, evakuálni kell az utasokat (szó szerint így mondták, mint valami katasztrófafilmben), várnunk kell, amíg változik a helyzet. Persze ez nem megy olyan könnyen, így végül elterelés lett a vége, úgy tudtunk Augsburg felé csak továbbmenni, ami olyan plusz 70 percet hozott. Közben szólt a néni hangosbemondón, hogy akik Párizsba mennének Frankfurtból, azok nem nyertek, a késés miatt ma már nem lesz vonatuk, szállodákban fogják őket elhelyezni DE Frankfurtban nincs már szabad szálloda, a környező városokban fognak valamit keresni. (Egy mellettünk szobrozó francia srác tőlem kérdezte, hogy tudok-e angolul, el tudom-e mondani, mit mondtak németül? Később találtak valakit, aki franciául is elmondta a fentieket, ill. akadt valami köztes kapcsolódás, ami nem Párizsig, de még ment.) Kallernéni jött és ment, a jegyekkel nem ért rá törődni, szedték össze a Párizsba utazókat. Na, Augsburg nagy nehezen pipa, már nincs sok vissza, mondták, hogy az étkezőkocsi lassan zár, mert ott is túlórában vannak már. Hát annyi baj legyen, mindjárt ott vagyunk, erre megint megállunk…. Elsőre nem tudták megmondani mi van, később jelezték, hogy embereket láttak sétálni a síneken, nem tudják meddig kell várni. A végén már kinyitották az ajtókat is, hogy lehessen levegőzni, majd rögtön utána szóltak, hogy állj, vissza mindenki, megyünk tovább. Na és így szálltunk le fél 8-kor Ulmban 4 óra helyett.
Német kollégák csak annyit mondtak a fentebbi szitura, hogy hát igen, ilyen a Deutsche Bahn és szurkoltak, hogy a pénteki hazaút simább legyen. Spoiler alert: Nem lett az.
Elméletben 8:01-kor indult volna Ulmból a vonatunk Münchenbe. 3/4 8 előtt már kint voltunk a pályaudvaron, erre mit látunk, a járat késni fog, az új indulási idő 8:16, mint később bemondták, az ok, hogy nem készítették fel időben a vonatot. Na ez most azért is volt ciki, mert kb. negyed óránk lett volna átszállni a már foglalt, Münchenből Budapestre tartó járatra. Jól kezdődik… No mindegy, átcaplattunk a kettes peronra, ahol közben befutott valami kisebb, talán elővárosi vonat, majd nem is akart tovább menni. Várunk, várunk, mindjárt 8:16, erre mondják, hogy elnézést, a vonat most kivételesen az egyes peronról fog indulni. Gyorsan visszacaplattunk, majd meg is érkezett a nevezett járat. A mi foglalt helyünk jól az elejében lett volna, a 11-es vagonban, de mivel egyből indult tovább, gyorsan felpattantunk a 6-osba és onnét mentünk előre. Ezzel a vonattal szerencsére nem volt gond, útközben mondták, hogy megpróbálnak a bécsinek szólni, várjon. Sajna végül azt közölték, hogy nem jött visszajelzés. Kb. fél 10-kor értünk Münchenbe, elsiettünk a másik peronra, ami persze jó messze volt, de a vonatnak már se híre, se hamva nem volt. Szuper… A következő vonat fél 12-re volt kiírva, jobb híján megvettük arra a jegyeket (persze helyjegy már sem volt két órával az indulás előtt) és vártunk. 11 óra után ismét odabaktattunk a peronra, majd olyan negyed 12 magasságában megszólal a hangosbemondó, hogy a budapesti járat egy órát késni fog, az ok: várni kell az ulmi vonatra. Hogy mi??? Itt kicsit morcosak lettünk, hogy bezzeg a miénket nem várta meg, ám később, a fél 1-kor megérkező (de persze késve induló) vonaton kiderült, hogy itt konkrétan a mozdonyrészre vártak. Persze a pünkösdi hétvége miatt zsúfoltság volt, elsőre hely se jutott, szóval lélekben készültem, hogy a 6 órás utat végig állva, esetleg a földön ülve töltöm. Kb. egy órányi út után szólt a kalauz, hogy előrébb, az egyik kocsiban van szabad hely, így odamentünk és végre kényelembe helyeztük magunkat. Innét simán zajlott az út egy jó darabig, mígnem St. Pölten körül (arra már nem is emlékszem, hogy előtte vagy utána) megálltunk, mondja a hangosbemondó, hogy előttünk tűzeset van, dolgoznak rajta, várható továbbindulás ismeretlen. XD Valamivel később ezt korrigálták 20 percre és valóban megindultunk. Bécsben aztán megjöttek a helyek jogos „bérlői”, szóval az út végét állva töltöttük, de sebaj, onnét már bármiféle megállás nélkül haladtunk tovább és végre elértük az országhatárt. Tatabánya felé közeledve persze már keresett a taxis, hogy mégis merre vagyok, de akkor már csak 10 perc volt vissza a megérkezésig. Végül az eredetileg tervezett fél 4 (a második vonat esetén fél 6) helyett 7 órára értünk be. Onnét még várt rám plusz ~1 órányi taxiút haza, így lényegében 12 órán keresztül úton voltam. Slusszpoén: a Deutsche Bahn oldala alapján a vonat, amit lekéstünk, aznap végig pontosan közlekedett...
submitted by wing_zero_9
to hungary [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:38 Clozy [XB] H: EPRs, EPP and Enclave Mods W: Wishlist
Have: Aligned Auto /Stabilized Stock / Reflex Sight AA AP 25, EXE 50C 50BR, JUN 50C 25, JUN 50C 15C, Q 50C 15R, SUP 50C 25, TRO 50C 25
Aligned Flamer / SS / RS B 25 50BR, F 50C 50BR
Aligned Sniper / SS / Short Scope Q 25AD 50BR
Aligned Splitte SS / RS Q 50C 15R
Auto / SS / RS ASSN 50C 25, M 25 25, V 25 90
Stabilized Auto / SS / RS B 25 15C, H 25 25, TS 25 50BR, TS 50C 15C
Stabilized Splitter / SS / RS SUP 25 25
True Auto / SS / RS B AP 50BR, F 25 50BR, I 50C 15C, JUN 25 15R, MED 25 50BR, Z 25 25
True Short / SS / RS JUG 50C 15C
True Splitter / SS / RS EXE 25 50BR
EPP Aligned Auto / St Grip / RS V 50C 50BR
Mods: Enclave Aligned Flamer (5x) [I prefer to trade these mods bundled with rifles] Enclave Aligned Sniper Barrel (15x) Enclave Refined Beta Wave Tuner (25x) Enclave Severe Beta Wave Tuner (10x)
Wishlist: Chainsaws EXE/GS/I/MED/MS/SUP/TRO/V 40PA 90 EPRs B/EXE 25 25 (w/o Aligned Auto and w/ Reflex) HM F/TRO/Z E 90 USA RL UNY 1S, USA LL/RL UNY AP
submitted by Clozy
to Market76 [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:38 Other_You1853 Shiiro's Michael remind of 12 year old brat
2023.05.31 16:36 mrwimsely Today went well. No urges, just feeling free and ashamed of myself a bit still but that's ok!
I didn't struggle all too much today, the shakes wore off and I had a real hard long look at myself and wrote down every euro I voluntarily gave away. Making plans to cut costs on bad habits to make up for it and to give myself goals. Going to pick up my hobbies again and volunteer to help a friend build an e-commerce and e-learning platform. Basically anything to keep my mind off things. It'll be hard with vacation around the corner and all that free time - it was kind of a trigger before. I know it was since I would place bets at work because I was dying of boredom. These days are over. My money is MINE and it'll be a cold day in hell before I give it away to something as stupid again. I'm mainly just afraid of hitting that level again where I'm financially more than comfortable and bored so I will have to find alternatives like locking up my money somewhere safe or be confident enough of no relapses. Either way I don't think I will ever fall for this again just because of how traumatizing my loss was, no win will equalize a soul crushing loss like that and I'm pretty sure I will die remembering this as a pivot point. No amount of money is worth my sanity, there are NO shortcuts in life and I want to be in control of what happens with my money. No odds. No gamble. No worries.
Every single bit of money out there is just exchanged and I'm done of being the sucker to give it to the biggest suckers of all. NOPE from me. I am free, I will remain free and I want to bring as many people with me as possible. Money is evil, and I finally start to believe it's true.
submitted by mrwimsely
to problemgambling [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:36 megjashi DRAGI ZMIJANAC: “It is a challenge to be the leader of this great global movement!” Founder and President of the First Children's Embassy in the World MEGJASHI - MACEDONIA
DRAGI ZMIJANAC: “It is a challenge to be the leader of this great global movement!” Founder and President of the First Children's Embassy in the World MEGJASHI - MACEDONIA https://preview.redd.it/1hz5adgry73b1.jpg?width=688&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=57bd5ad684d37f617bd81b483439333b081bbb98
DRAGI ZMIJANAC: “It is a challenge to be the leader of this great global movement!”
*Being a pillar and the head of the First Children’s Embassy in the world MEGJASHI is a feeling and experience that only you a familiar with. There were no working conditions, you were the one who created them over all these past years completely oriented towards children, you were alone against the established rules and patterns of behavior, prejudices, discriminations, institutions, loopholes in the law, and above all the mentality of the environment that we live in, as a transitioning society. MEGJASHI is grounded by the milestones of your struggle for children's rights, you leave values behind you, and traces. What motivated you to embark on this great struggle, maybe the fact that you are a parent yourself?
- In the beginning, we were the three pillars - Gorde, Kole and I, and as time passed, more pillars were built into this global children's movement called the First Children’s Embassy in the world MEGJASHI, which represents children and has been fighting for a fairer world for children for 30 years. Since you already asked me about the feeling and experience that I have experienced throughout all these 30 years, the one thing that I can emphasize is that you cannot build something significant and motivating only if you want it, if you are dedicated and believe in what you are doing. It takes persistence and courage in order to see the outlines of the structure, from the very beginning and in the first few years. Now when I look back, I have to admit to myself that everything has to be earned, through work, belief, perseverance and honesty. When you strongly want something and believe in what you are doing, the Universe has your back. Change does not happen overnight. You need to stand strong, be mobile, resilient to attacks and blows and come out stronger after every battle. Defending and fighting for a fairer world for children is not only difficult, but also inspiring. I saw this challenge as an opportunity to be a driver and leader in this great worldwide movement called the First Children’s Embassy in the world. Recognizable and recognized all over the world. It is the pillar of success. Everything else builds upon it, complements it, changes it and pushes it forward. We are here and exist because we are needed. I often joke when I say that if this embassy, the first one in the world, whose heart is in Macedonia, did not exist, it would have to be invented. And, since it exists and continuously proves itself, creates, creates, it should be selflessly supported and helped. In one of UNICEF's manuals, the author, Ms. Sue Gilbert wrote: “Macedonia is famous for children’s rights, because that’s where the First Children’s Embassy in the world, MEGHASHI, was formed”.
The conditions when we started working to help and support children affected by the war in former Yugoslavia were tense, the war had started. Gordana Pirkovska Zmijanac, who is the initiator and founder of the First Children’s Embassy in the world MEGJASHI, appealed for the care of children affected by the war. At her strong insistence, the editor Ljubisha Nikolovski allowed her to make an appeal for solidarity, for help and care for the children affected by the war, on the prime news block of the Macedonian national television. The appeal reached Macedonian citizens. And that's how it all started. It was on April 12, 1992. While Gordana was on MTV, I was at home, I recorded her appeal, the phone rang continuously, I registered all the calls and requests from citizens to take a child under their in their homes. It was real solidarity and humanity in action. That's how we started, as an informal citizen initiative. Due to the fact that we agitated and mobilized all state institutions and demanded the opening of children's resorts, hotels, etc., we realized that we had to get formalized as an organization. On April 29, we had the Founding Assembly in the “Karposh” Youth Home (Pionerski dom), and we got officially registered as a civil soviety organization at in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, back then, on May 25, 1992. Otherwise, I draw the main motive, inspiration and incentive in this struggle from my childhood. I grew up in conditions of social and educational injustice and neglect. I grew up in a family with a single mother. I grew up in a dysfunctional family. The conditions were hrash. Not to mention bordering on poverty and social injustice. But for me as a person it posed a major challenge - to either become strong or to break down. I chose the fight for justice and it has been my guide all these years in my life. It is my life energy, mission and vision. I know that I was not born by accident and I have a task to do something. At least to change and improve things a little. Injustice affects me. And that's why I'm often rebellious, I speak loudly about it and I'm not afraid to raise my voice. My voice is the echo of millions of children. That's how I bring myself up and enter from one battle to another. I know it's difficult, painful, uncertain, but I'm waiting, I'm patient and I'm watching even the smallest changes as a big step forward towards a fairer world for children.
*It is subtle job to deal with children's rights, first of all you need be familiar with all the laws, as well as the mechanisms of their functioning in reality. At the same time, it is not easy at all, because we live in conditions in which society, instead of facilitating, gives resistance against the citizens and their needs, many rights are violated, and many crimes against children are concealed in a well-organized manner. Did all that resistance scare you, this entire situation around you that created pressure, did it discourage you at times?
- Sometimes I feel that our work stagnates. That's the initial impression. There is an improvement in the defense of children's rights, but the state institutions sometimes seem to shift the responsibility between each other. They are not sufficiently efficient and mobile, they do not implement violence prevention in time, they only impose sanctions when there is a case of incest or death, which is a belated measure. The level of abuse of children in Macedonia is constantly increasing, and this is due to the aggressiveness, loneliness and alienation of children, they are increasingly left to fend for themselves. First of all, the most important thing is that we broke the silence surrounding children's suffering, we spoke publicly about all the problems that children in Macedonia face, which were previously shameful and scary to talk about, we encouraged children to talk about violence, to recognize us as protectors of children's rights, as their advocates. Of course, we have instruments, indicators, how to reach information about the problems that children encounter. In 1993, we opened the SOS telephone line for children and youth, now known as “Hello, Bushavko” 070 390 632. This hotline for children has been operating for 29 years, so far over 21,000 children, parents, guardians, relatives have contacted it to report child abuse, violence, violation of children's rights. We use our mechanisms to resist and often with the help of the media we exert pressure, sometimes we can be even louder than what is expected of us, to push the state institutions into working with maximum functionality and efficiency, in defense of children's rights. To respect the best interest of the child. The motto of the Children’s Embassy MEGJASHI is that “All the ideals in the world are less important than the tears of a child”.
*It has been proven that in order to improve a child's right or at least to initiatite a change, unfortunately, one has to see or experience the worst example or incident. After all, we can't do anything about those sad and devastating facts or terrible statistics, but we can build a fairer children's world on their foundations and on the basis of lessons learned.
- In the fight for a fairer world for children, we upturned many taboos, stereotypes, opened up and initiated the solution to many problems affecting children, prioritized the importance of respecting children's personality and their best interests. We broke the silence about the children suffering from sexual abuse, from physical violence, from the problems they have when their parents’ divorce, from the sadness due to the secrecy of adopted children not having access to their biological parents, from the everyday problems that children encounter, from bullying, from the fact that there are still children without a birth certificate, children whose labor is abused, children who are not included in primary education or are prevented from completing their education. But what worries me the most in recent years is air pollution and the carcinogenic particles that children breathe. Air pollution is one of the leading causes of death in children because that air permanently crosses the blood-brain barrier and permanently damages a child's developing brain. Due to the negligence and absence of measures against the extremely polluted air in Macedonia, the most basic right of the children is violated and threatened - the right to life according to Article 6 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, which was ratified by the Republic of Macedonia in 1993.
*You were a scanner and with your work you brought to light the fact that, in fact, children are not deviant towards society, but that society is completely upside down towards them. That what they do is, in fact, only a response to the irresponsible behavior of adults and that all of us together bear responsibility.
-Society and state institutions are often deviant towards children. Instead of being their support and help, they often act against their needs and interests. Very often when they do not act properly or act wrongly, the state does not have a mechanism to sanction those who are responsible, but rather protects them. And so the problems only deepen, and the state and institutions become complicit in the dysfunctionality of the system. There are many examples in practice. The alienation between the child and the parent is a deviation that adults and society are responsible for, and such direct and irresponsible behavior affects the proper growth and development of the child. It is difficult for parents from dysfunctional and broken former marital relations after leaving the marital union to be participants in functional and responsible parenting. Joint and responsible parenting even after divorce should be focused on what is most important, which is the best interest of the child. The child should not feel guilty about the divorce and should live a normal life, receiving attention from both parents equally, because the termination of the marital union puts an end to the marriage, but not to the process of parenting. The mother and the father are equally important and significant for the correct growth and development of the child and under no cirscumstances should a child be put in a situation to choose between them. Divorce is the end of marriage, not the end of parening, the child needs love from both parents during the process of growing into a healthy individual to avoid deviant phenomena in adolescence. The child is not to blame for the divorce and must not feel any remorse. The child should not feel guilty about the divorce and should live a normal life, receiving attention from both parents equally, because the divorce of the marital union is the termination of the marriage, but not the termination of parentage. The mother and the father are equally important and significant for the correct growth and development of the child and it should not be put in a situation to choose under any circumstances. Divorce is the end of marriage, not the end of parenthood, the child needs love from both parents during the process of growing into a healthy individual to avoid deviant phenomena in adolescence. The child is not to blame for the divorce and must not feel any remorse.
*Society really swallows up children's rights. The youngest seem to be the most discriminated against and have no way to defend themselves from the adults, unless another adult helps them. Young people need to know that there is a solution to their problem, even though it seems like the whole world has collapsed on them. You indicated this through numerous engagements and campaigns. What would you single out in particular?
- We live in a completely divided society along ethnic, social, educational and any other lines. We live with rude and aggressive, violent behaviors towards those different from ourselves. We live in a segregated society in which students from different ethnic communities study in different schools. Although we each speak our own language, we rarely understand each other when it comes to building trust, shared values and life. That's why we decided to launch the campaign “Foster Peace”, to stir things up and be part of the change, acting both individually and as a civil organization, and on a collective level. At the same time, let's ask the state to be more mobile in terms of what we ask of it, to nurture, build and promote values such as empathy, solidarity, responsibility, dialogue and non-violence.
*Generally, it is a great injustice - with their existence, children paint the world with the warmest and most cheerful colors, and the world often shamelessly paints their childhood in the darkest, gray, sad colors, in the color of tears. We all need to change our attitude towards
children and we must educate them about their rights. You have done a lot in this direction. What is most valuable in all of this?
- One of the most difficult traumas that can happen to a child is sexual abuse. And this trauma is shrouded in silence for many years. But we raised our voices and spoke clearly and loudly about these traumas suffered by the children and sought solutions. Both preventive and punitive. The strong advocacy, support and lobbying of the First Children’s Embassy MEGJASHI for stricter sanctions against sex offenders, incest perpetrators, pedophiles, especially towards children under the age of 14, bore fruit, three out of our four recommendations were accepted and I think that in this way there is an opportunity to put this pathological phenomenon under control, especially when it comes to recidivism. What we advocated for was accepted, drug therapy or chemical castration, a minimum of 15 years in prison, but they did not accept the wearing of electronic bracelets after the pedophile leaves the prison institution. We believe that chemical castration should be mandatory as a measure, especially for recidivists and that it should be established immediately after leaving the prison institution and the pedophile will thus be helped not to repeat the crime, because the Children's Embassy advocates for lifetime in prison for every repeated offender. This is not corporal punishment, because it affects the psyche, i.e. the mental disorder that the pedophile has because he is not able to control his drive and libido, and in this way we believe that we are helping the pedophile, as well as the children, not to commit these crimes again.
*All of the people in the Embassy have experience in all directions, profound, extensive, long-lasting, and each of you can write a thick book of experiences. Can you recall which was the most difficult moment for you in all these 30 years, and which was the brightest and the greatest source of pride?
-”The girl fell on the rolling pin and lost her virginity”, this is how the case of the then nine-year-old girl, who was raped by her mother's friend, ended somehow. Case closed! In cases of sexual offenses, the procedure for determining the origin of the injuries cannot be performed by a gynecologist, but exclusively by a forensic medicine expert. But back then no one reported the case to forensic medicine, where if there had been a case of rape, it would have been discovered due to the specificities of the injuries. It is interesting to note that the two injuries that the gynecologist found could not have been caused by one fall, or even by any rolling pin, but were done on at least two occasions. So, the case was closed, there were neither suspects nor was anyone accused. Macedonia will remain the only country in the world where “virginity is lost by falling on a rolling pin!”
Then, we helped thousands of children affected by the war in the former Yugoslavia, responded to the challenges of rescuing and evacuating children from Bosnia and Herzegovina and taking them into care in Macedonia. We responded to the Kosovo crisis and worked with the children in the camps in Radusha, Bojane, Chegrane, Stenkovec 1 and 2 in the period between 1999 and 2000. During the conflict in Macedonia in 2001 we opened a Shelter for Internally Displaced Persons and took care of 16 people, they were taken care of at the Children's Embassy MEGJASHI during a period of five years. Three babies were born here - Alexander, Marija and Nikola. We responded to the migrant crisis. We had a rapid response humanitarian action to help the children from the flood in Skopje, the children who fled from Syria and were taken care of in Turkey. We also adequately responded with humanitarian aid during the COVID-19 pandemic, by distributing aid to the competent institutions and providing them with overall protective equipment, gloves and masks…
*You moved a world from inside to outside, from invisible to visible, you instigated changes. Going back through the timeline, you can see how quixotic your work was, but then you add things up at the end, when it all comes together, you manage to see the scope of work and the conclusion that nothing was in vain. That MEGJASHI became a “moral” home for any child, barefoot, hungry and starving, but also for those who have a roof over their heads and dream of higher goals... That MEGJASHI became a school for transformation towards democracy and children's rights and managed to impose many positive changes. *Was it worth it?
- The state is more focused on the legal amendments and what the legal norms stipulate, and less or in some parts it is not mentioned at all how those legal provisions are applied in practice. There is no established system of monitoring how the laws are implemented, nor is there any information that an adequate analysis has been made as to what funds are needed for the implementation of the laws. The omission in the protection of children's rights usually occurs during the implementation of laws, and in certain cases it happens due to legislative gaps and inadequate regulation of certain issues. For example, there are laws where it is stipulated that the child has a certain right, but it does not specify how the child can exercise that right, through which procedure, before which authority and in accordance with which law. Such legal solutions are unenforceable in practice and instead of promoting children's rights, they represent an additional obstacle. But yes! It was worth it. The Children's Embassy has not only become a school for transformation towards democracy and children's rights, but also strengthens and encourages children's activism and participation. Namely, Macedonia is one of the few countries in the world that has managed, for the second time, to prepare an Alternative Report on the situation with children's rights in Macedonia - from the children's perspective. To submit, present and defend it in front of the members of the Committee on the Rights of the Child at the UN. Children state that they are victims of various forms of violence, among which bullying is the most common, and emphasize that schools should do much more to educate children to prevent this type of violence. They point to the problems in education, which are numerous, including the poor quality of teaching, insufficient care for hygiene, inadequate conditions for children with disabilities and insufficient care for children's mental health. However, they believe that polluted air, especially in winter days, as well as illegal landfills, factories near populated areas are part of the environmental problems that children face, and they believe that there is neither sufficient awareness nor sufficient care on the part of the government. Not to mention any liability and criminal prosecution. They listed many other problems that children face. We expect the specific recommendations from the Committee on Children's Rights to arrive soon. But, also specifically their implementation and realization by the Macedonian state. Our engagement will still be necessary here, because in every report so far there were numerous problems that children were facing, that have been noted down in the reports sent to the Committee, and are repeated.
*The hard-working team of the Embassy, very gently and carefully, with filigree-like precisions, weaved a network of children's rights. And, with your relentless persistence, you made people to increasingly realize that children's rights are not one or two and that there is no right dosage for fulfillment of children's rights, they need to be exercised down to the last percent. And no matter what is settled, new rights always arise that the heirs of the world deserve. *According to you personally, what is the first most inviolable and supreme right of every single child, wherever he/she may be on this Planet?
- The right to a healthy environment. The right to life. The population most affected by air pollution is children. Air pollution has a harmful effect on children's health. The negative effects of air pollution on children begin even before they are born. The polluted air that pregnant women breathe can lead to damage to the fetus and its development. Polluted air also leads to reduced body weight at birth, premature births, various anomalies in newborn children whose mothers were exposed to polluted air during pregnancy. Children who breathe polluted air have an increased number of upper and lower respiratory tract infections. As a result of frequent infections of the respiratory organs, permanent damage to the lungs and chronic diseases that last a lifetime can occur, such as asthma, allergies, chronic bronchitis. As a result of polluted air, there is also a disturbance in the development of the central nervous system in children, a change in the immune system, and the occurence of malignant diseases. Air pollution directly affects children and their right to life. Namely, according to data from the World Health Organization, more than one in every four deaths of children under the age of five is directly or indirectly related to exposure of children to air pollution. Children are particularly vulnerable to the harmful effects of air pollution. Children inhale a larger amount of air, and thus a larger amount of harmful substances.
*What other message would you like to send?
- In the upcoming period, we plan to focus on achieving the following long-term goals of the organization, such as respecting and understanding the rights of children and children's personality; promoting and advancing the culture of peace and non-violence among children from an early age, mobilizing, updating and undertaking initiatives and actions for the benefit of children; joint and responsible parenting even after divorce, children having the right to find out who their biological parents are, the right to a healthy environment and clean air, and the struggle to mobilize and build functional institutions that act in the best interest of children.
submitted by megjashi
to interviews [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:34 DuckieGaming1906 moment before death