Good morning sister gif
2010.06.15 17:58 AppleJuiceKing Tayne
Good morning Paul. What will your first sequence of the day be?
2014.12.10 15:56 oldwhitelincoln Music for your Sunday morning
2013.11.04 19:52 ConsiderablyMediocre Split Depth GIFS
A place to share many of the Split-Depth GIFS, you know the ones with the 3D effect by using white lines.
2023.03.24 04:15 MysteriousEgg1826 Bleeding immediately after sonogram
We had our 12.5 week sonogram this morning and started bleeding tonight. Got our genetic test back yesterday with all good things, found out it’s a girl, etc. Then sonogram this morning was all positive too, met the doctor, and she said length, weight, etc. were all great. But now there’s some blood and we are nervous. Called the doctors office and they said to call back tomorrow if it continues or worsens. Has anybody experienced this?
submitted by MysteriousEgg1826
to pregnant [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:15 doccttttorrrrrrr am i plateauing? m23 5'8 sw:201lbs cw:182lbs gw: 165 lbs
I've been overweight all my life. Started my journey in January (again) with a pretty agressive cut at 1500 cal but saw that I wasnt losing weight for the first two weeks probably because I was overestimating.
I then dropped down to 1200 calories per day and started boxing aswell which worked out great for me the last 3 months. I wont say i started eating healthy, I eat pretty much the same food but a third of the quantity.
2 weeks ago I readjusted my calories back up to 1500 as I didn't want to lose too much too fast. Down almost 20 pounds now trying to push the last 15.
I go boxing 4-5 hours a week and the workouts are pretty intense and its something i really enjoy. Weightlifting is just so boring to me. Also started fasting (dawn till dusk) this month for Ramadan and my sleep has been taking a huge hit as we wake up around 5 am to eat before our fast and work starts at 9. Not getting the quality I used to get.
Im pretty sedentary throughout the day as I work from home and only leave my house to go boxing and the run errands. Now i fear itll be too hard to consistently box during the fast without water or carbs. And the gym closes when i break my fast. cant go to a late night gym as ive got work in the morning.
Any tips to continue the push through? Should I start lifting so I dont get that skinny fat look? I dont want to get stuck in this cycle of losing and gaining the same 20 pounds.
Sorry for the long post. Thanks and good luck to all of you.
submitted by doccttttorrrrrrr
to loseit [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:14 YankeeWalrus How Simple Russian Farmer become Famous Author
Who made me the genius I am today,
The sensational writer that others all quote?
Who's the man that made me that way,
The greatest author that ever wrote?
One man deserves the credit
One man deserves the blame
And Dmitry Alekseyevich Glukhovsky is his name,
Dmitry Alekseyevich Glukhov—
I am never forget the day I first meet the great Glukhovsky
In one word he told me secret of success in literature:
Let no one else's work evade your eyes
Remember why the good Lord made your eyes
So don't shade your eyes
But plagiarize, plagiarize, plagiarize
—Only be sure always to call it please 'research'
And ever since I meet this man
My life is not the same
And Dmitry Alekseyevich Glukhovsky is his name
Dmitry Alekseyevich Glukhov—
I am never forget the day
I am given first commission to write
It was on furry erotic mythological post-modernistic satiric representational allegory on anti-fascist themes of second Sino-Japanese war with exploration of underlying themes of quasi-masochism inherent in imperialist rhetoric, Bozhe moi!
This I know from nothing
What I'm going to do?
I think of great Glukhovsky and get idea - ha-ha-a!
I have a friend in Minsk
Who has a friend in Pinsk
Whose friend in Omsk
Has friend in Tomsk
With friend in Akmolinsk
His friend in Alexandrovsk
Has friend in Petropavlovsk
Whose friend somehow is writing now
The story in Dnepropetrovsk
And when his work is done
Ha-ha! - begins the fun
From Dnepropetrovsk to Petropavlovsk
By way of Iliysk and Novorossiysk
To Alexandrovsk to Akmolinsk
To Tomsk to Omsk to Pinsk to Minsk
To me the news will run
Yes, to me the news will run!
And then I write
By morning, night
And pretty soon
My name in Dnepropetrovsk is cursed
When he finds out I publish first!
And who made me a big success
And brought me wealth and fame?
Dmitry Alekseyevich Glukhovsky is his name
Dmitry Alekseyevich Glukhov—
I am never forget the day
My first book is published
Every chapter I stole from somewhere else
Appendix I copy from old Vladivostok telephone directory
This book was sensational!
Pravda - well, Pravda - Pravda said:
по всем известным законам авиации пчела никак не должна уметь летать
But Izvestia! Izvestia said:
Что ты, блять, только что сказал обо мне, маленькая сучка? Я хочу, чтобы вы знали, что я получил высшее образование в Морских котиках, и я участвовал в многочисленных секретных рейдах на Аль-Каиду, и у меня есть более 300 подтвержденных убийств.
Metro-Goldwyn-Moskva buys movie rights for six million rubles
Changing title to Furrasic Parsk: The Lost World
With Brie Larson playing part of Maria Susky
And who deserves the credit?
And who deserves the blame?
Dmitry Alekseyevich Glukhovsky is his name
(NOTE TO MODS: THIS IS NOT MY OWN WRITING, I
-STOLE- ADAPTED IT FROM TOM LEHRER)
submitted by YankeeWalrus
to writingcirclejerk [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:13 thatonelesbian1221 My sister came to tell me good night.
I turn and freeze as I see a trail of ashes coming from her urn to my bedside.
submitted by thatonelesbian1221
to TwoSentenceHorror [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:11 Voltes-Drifter-2187 My second idea for a Gundam show - Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls (Part 2)
1) AUBREY ZULEGER (ズレガー オーブリー) ♀ - Age: 17. Height: 5'. Hair: Black. Eyes: Dark Hazel. Pilot of the RX-2000-A Valkyrie Yulong: the Pink Gundam of Spectrum. Born out of a high school fling as the middle of three sisters, Aubrey has gone through life with few if any people to turn to. Due to incidents and demonstrations of her Newtype abilities coming out when she is placed in situations of stress, her own birth father sees her as a curse. Used as the scapegoat for her mother, sisters and step-father; Aubrey made few friends going through public secondary high school. Abused much of her life, Aubrey sees in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force a ticket to either a better life or a glorious death that will end her pain. When she is caught in the Imperium attack on her moon of Titan, Aubrey escapes in a Gundam which takes her on an adventure of self-discovery and building a better family.
2) ERICA AZRAEL (アズラーイール エリカ) ♀ - Age: 28. Height: 6'4". Hair: Dark Ginger. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-X Helios: the Orange Gundam of Space. Erica is a Newtype who has served in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force with distinction from when she enlisted at the age of 18 and received her officers' commission at 23. Appointed as one of the Co-Wing Leaders of Solar Wing alongside Sierra Chay, Erica may seem rowdy and loud in fighting the CDEF battles - even being a hard-partying and drinking lady eager to score with the male and female species alike. But underneath that exterior is a warm and caring woman who sees fellow Newtypes as the family she must protect and will lay down the law if anyone goes too far or has a problem with someone else. Upon seeing what should be one of her own Gundams piloted by Aubrey, she seeks to draft the latter and get her the help she truly needs.
3) GABRIELA TULPER (トゥルパー ガブリエラ) ♀ - Age: 18. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-1 Mercury: the Blue Gundam of Water. Gabriela is a rich noble of the Mercury colony of Narada that saw her home destroyed when the Imperium launched an attack on Narada. She joined the Solar Wing of CDEF in their liberation of Narada to help free her home world from the Imperium. She admires Erica and quickly develops a muted dislike of Aubrey due to their like minds and Aubrey's self-destructive outlook. Her dislike eventually turns to full-blown jealousy as she challenges Aubrey to a duel. Eventually, she realizes that Aubrey could be her best comrade but she'll will make constant attempts to win both Erica and Sierra's favor every so often. Gabriela often makes great efforts to appear smarter whilst closing herself off from others out of fear of rejection, but wishes she could be a good doctor.
4) MIO NGUYEN (グエン 澪) ♂ - Age: 13. Height: 4'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Brown. Pilot of the RX-2000-B D'Artagnan Wukong: the Ruby Gundam of Anima. Like the young Sun Wukong as seen in Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Mio is headstrong/impulsive, agile to an insane degree, and has a penchant for not respecting authority figures who have not earned a right to wield such authority in his eyes. And like D'Artagnan in The Three Musketeers
; Mio is also very romantic, not very smart in terms of the literary-minded, and eagerly jumps into all manner of danger to help those truly in need. At first unable to comprehend how a talented and capable woman like Aubrey could ever need help, Mio soon sees himself being drawn into Aubrey's world fighting against Callisto forces. Hailing from the wrecked Neo Gascony colony on Ceres, he is the first boy Aubrey takes under her wing to gain her first apprentice.
5) IRIS MOREAU (モロー アイリス) ♀ - Age: 27. Height: 5'8". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-2 Venus: the Yellow Gundam of Light. Back in her civilian life, she tries to do the best she can to help friends in need, but sometimes a disaster gear kicks in way too early. Iris is also infamous for using mixed-up proverbs and officially refers to herself as "Goddess of Love," a title which she uses to try to solve others' love woes. However; she is loyal and caring to a fault for as a fellow Newtype, she wears her heart on her sleeve and sees Aubrey for what she is and can be - a true friend. She's the joker of Solar Wing out of and sometimes in combat. She may take her duties seriously, but for the rest of the time, Iris prefers to spend her time goofing off, cracking jokes, pulling pranks, seeking thrills and just living life up. But if the chips are down, Iris is ruthless when protecting Aubrey from all bullies and the Imperium.
6) KAI PARRISH (パリッシュ 海) ♀ - Age: 19. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Brown. Pilot of the RX-2000-3 Terra: the Brown Gundam of Earth. Honest and truthful in showing potential as a leader, Kai was brought up in Midwestern America on the Cherokee reservations by her parents who were equally as doting and permissive as they were firm and involved when they needed to be, so Kai can be powerful in battle and is ever courageous. Many might take her her not being a completely idealized feminine heroine as denial of someone's wish fulfillment and invite scorn, but Kai is out to show them wrong with skill in piloting the Terra Gundam as third-in-command of Solar Wing. Kai is the individualist Newtype and freedom-loving - one who cares about getting time over to do the things she wants to do. But she still gets along very well with all of Solar Wing, and she will always play her part well when it really matters.
7) SIERRA CHAY (シェイ シエラ) ♀ - Age: 28. Height: 6'4". Hair: Violet. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-XI Luna: the White Gundam of Electricity. Sierra is also a top Newtype in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force all with distinction from when she enlisted at the tender age of 18 and received her officers' commission at 23. Appointed as one of the Co-Wing Leaders of the Solar Wing alongside Erica Azrael, Sierra may seem dispassionate and or quiet in her preferred duties - even being more comfortable with home front activities and the day-to-day administration. But underneath her icy exterior is a fierce and driven woman who sees fellow Newtypes as the family she must protect and will lay down the law if anyone goes too far or has a problem with someone else. Unlike Erica who sees a great potential for Aubrey in flying a Gundam, Sierra sees Aubrey's self-destructive nature as the liability it is.
8) FLASH VAN WARREN (ヴァンウォーレン フラッシュ) ♂ - Age: 14. Height: 4'9.5". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-E Athos Tripitaka: the Amber Gundam of Soul. Like the young Tripitaka as seen in the Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Flash is rather reserved and devoted to not sullying himself with physical relationships, more of their long-range tactician, and has a knack for getting himself into trouble which the others have to bail him out of. And like Athos in The Three Musketeers
; Flash is also protective of children, not very emotive and taciturn in handling his fellow pilgrims, and more melancholy than others in trying to come to terms with the loss of his family and some friends to the Imperium. At first unable to comprehend how a talented and driven woman like Aubrey could ever need help, Flash soon sees himself being drawn into Aubrey's world in fleeing Vestia's Neo Perth.
9) MIYOSHI KUGA (久我 三好) ♀ - Age: 26. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Violet. Pilot of the RX-2000-4 Mars: the Red Gundam of Fire. Miyoshi has a bit of a bad temper, but she is a true friend to all on the inside once you get to know her better. Before joining CDEF, she had her job as a shrine maiden at the local Shinto Temple in Neo Osaka around Mars where she lived and may sometime go back to visit, and that is where she learned to channel herself and her Newtype abilities into the psychic world and the psychic into her fire. For all of their fights every so often as friends do, Miyoshi would actually prefer her friends and potential suitors to be more vulnerable as well as open about their emotions - as such, Kai and Aubrey are the golden standard by which she measures any potential new acquaintances. As a top member of Solar Wing and finding her connection to the Mars Gundam, Miyoshi is out to find her way.
10) NADIRA MULLER (ミュラー ナディラ) ♀ - Age: 20. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-5 Jupiter: the Green Gundam of Forest. Being the resident tough girl of Solar Wing who hails from the Neo Zanzibar colony on Ganymede, many people feared her, but Nadira doesn't feel alone, as her squadron mates are always there, even when she is in a bad mood. She also practices judo and karate to keep up her fitness levels as well as serve as therapist for the others. Despite her tomboyish exterior, Nadira is a sweet person who enjoys cooking, gardening, flower arranging and handicrafts; and she dreams of getting married and owning a combined floral bakery shop. Her green thumb and Newtype abilities of hers make her perfect to pilot the Jupiter Gundam. Whenever Aubrey is getting involved with the Solar Wing, Nadira's motherly side comes out as the two become rather protective of each other.
11) SAMARA FORESTER (フォレスター サマラ) ♀ - Age: 25. Height: 5'8". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-6 Saturn: the Purple Gundam of Shadow. Showing attitude and a thirst for battle, there are signs not all is right with her and she might be developing some form of Newtype PTSD. She has been consumed by battle ever since her brothers and sisters were seriously injured in the attacks on the Neo Burlington colony of Enceladus, constantly pushing things well beyond her physical limits and has a tendency to lose self-control when the battle goes against Solar Wing. The Saturn Gundam must have reached out to her via her vast Newtype abilities to give her an outlet to express herself. But when Aubrey is involved in the affairs of Solar Wing, Samara gets the mirror reflection of herself and she sees that what Aubrey and she have in common could get them both killed - and fear it boiling over into war.
12) VINCE COLEMAN (コールマン ヴィンス) ♂ - Age: 16. Height: 5'1.5". Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-C Porthos Wujing: the Emerald Gundam of Gravity. Like the tall Sha Wujing as seen in the Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Vince is powerful and yet loyal to all his friends while even having a penchant for light humor to make situations bearable, a friend to all children, and is more of a father to everyone around them than their own dads. And just as with Porthos in The Three Musketeers
; Vince is also the ever rollicking, romantic life of the party. Even as a strong African-American young man, he is the rare manic pixie dream guy of being a Newtype who is a "gentle guy" to Aubrey's "broken babe". Some are resigned to or refuse the call to adventure, but the hometown boy of Neo Harlem, Pallas is one who actively sought out the call in hopes of finding friends who share in his passions.
13) TANYA KRIKALEV (クリカレフ ターニャ) ♀ - Age: 24. Height: 5'8". Hair: Gainsboro. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-7 Uranus: the Black Gundam of Sky. When the Imperium struck against Neo Leningrad on Oberon, Tanya was separated from both her parents but maintains hope that they are still alive on Oberon and someday they'll be reunited. Because of her lack of contact with the rest of the Wing, she is only really close to Erica and Sierra although her compassionate and submissive personality means she's kind and accepting of everybody in or affiliated with Solar Wing. Her dreams of the sky and ability to read the cosmic winds makes her the prime candidate for the Newtype pilot of the Uranus Gundam. Whenever Tanya finds Aubrey getting involved with Solar Wing and bringing Pilgrim Squadron with her, she finds a crush for her in Flash as well as the chance to be the big sister Aubrey never had growing up.
14) LILLIAN ROBLEDO (ロブレド リリアン) ♀ - Age: 21. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Red. Pilot of the RX-2000-8 Neptune: the Silver Gundam of Ocean. Hailing from the Earth colony of Neo Santiago on Triton, Lillian's family are miners who make a living converting the frozen icy surface of the moon into water and ammonia. Curious as to where the water is supposed to go, Lillian finds herself drawn to the seas and able to manipulate water around her with a set of Newtype abilities she is discovering for herself. This makes her the prime candidate for piloting the Neptune Gundam for Solar Wing. Unlike Tanya who is shyer and conventionally more feminine than her; the more tomboyish Lillian can be full of energy, jumps around a lot, and speaks in a sing-songy voice. Eager to show off and enjoy the finer things life has to offer, Lillian sees her own sister in Aubrey and strives to thaw a frozen heart with some patience.
15) REEMA AL-YASIN (ヤッセン リマ) ♀ - Age: 22. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-9 Pluto: the Gold Gundam of Time. The Neo Riyadh colony on Charon is one of the first targets of the Imperium of Callisto's operations - especially for raw materials to be used in building their war machine to secure supremacy in the Solar System. Reema is now an orphan due to the Imperium crashing the Kerberos VII colony into Charon, and barely escaped with her life due to manifesting Newtype abilities of shifting herself and others both forward and backward in time. Found and chosen by the Pluto Gundam, Reema has a grudge against the primarily Aryan (tall, slender, fair-skinned, blue-eyed, blonde) members of all the Imperium - especially Maxx Zaldivar. Being rehabilitated alongside Aubrey into Solar Wing is no small feat, but Reema finds a support network in them as she discovers her own person.
16) ULF SOLBERG (ソルベルグ ウルフ) ♂ - Age: 15. Height: 4'11.5". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-D Arimos Bajie: the Sapphire Gundam of Illusion. Like the younger Zhu Bajie as seen in Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Ulf is smart and something of a warrior poet while even having a penchant for rather vulgar humor to make their situations bearable, and tries to be a hit with the ladies while treating them with respect. And as with Arimos in The Three Musketeers
; Ulf is also the dependable one for common sense as well as coming up with inventions alongside his crush Gabriela. Even as the intelligent Scandinavian young man he is, Ulf at first is reluctant to be paired with Pilgrim Squadron. But after a strike by the Imperium forces against his colony Neo Stockholm on Juno, he has little elsewhere to go for support. Freed from obligations, Ulf commits to being the best brother for Aubrey. MECHA/ARSENAL
1) RX-2000 VALKYRIE GUNDAM-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 21.7 meters. Fighting Weight: 32.2 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 3500 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 22K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x Beam Sabers, 1x Shield, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Valkyrie Gundams are made to last while also serving as the expression of Newtypes in CDEF. Each colored Gundam represents a very specific element or power that a space body is emblematic of. En route to a CDEF dedication ceremony on Titan, their CDEF carrier is attacked and the pink Valkyrie Yulong Gundam falls into the possession of Aubrey Zuleger. She fights off an Imperium attack and escapes in the Gundam looking for sanctuary. All sixteen of the Gundams are the heroes of this Solar War.
2) CVABB-79 OLYMPUS
- Height: 200 meters. Length: 600 meters. Beam: 400 meters. Total Wingspan: 200 meters. Fighting Weight: 47000 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Fusion Reactor. Top Speed: 25000 kilometers an hour. Propulsion: 13x Thermonuclear Rocket Jet Engines. Class: Pantheon
-class Assault Carrier Battleship. Weapon(s): 5x 3-barrel Primary Shock Cannons, 2x twin Mega Particle Cannons, 8x 4-tube Fore Missile Launchers, 1x 4-tube Aft Missile Launcher, 22x twin Anti-Aircraft Guns. Designed and built by Tomino Aeronautics Engineering for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the United Solar Vessel (USV) Olympus
serves as home for both Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron in all their tours of duty across the Solar System. Able to house multiple Core Fighters and Mobile Weapons, the Olympus is always a welcome sight and a defender of all that our heroes are fighting to save.
3) RX-1991 CORSAIR GUNCANNON-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.75 meters. Fighting Weight: 60.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 1400 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 20K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x 240mm Cannons, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Corsair Guncannons are meant to be a middle-range support mobile suit to complement both the RX-2000 Valkyrie Gundams and the RX-1961 Taurus Guntanks in their ground operations. Serving mainly as CDEF's primary artillery unit, the Corsair's design prioritizes durability over mobility and precludes the use of melee weapons. While it is less agile and mobile than a Gundam, a Guncannon is still useful with its pair of shell-firing cannons that can penetrate heavy armor of any Imperium forces.
4) SF-XV CORE BLOCK FIGHTER - Height: 3.38 Meters. Length: 8.75 Meters. Wingspan: 7.25 Meters. Weight: 9 metric tons. Power Plant: Nuclear Fusion Generator. Speed: 6K kilometers per hour (in space)/4K kilometers per hour (in planetary atmospheres). Weapon(s): 4x 25mm Vulcan Guns and 2x 4-shot Anti-Ship Missile Launchers. Designed and mass-produced by one United Solar Alliance specifically for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Core Block Fighter makes up the spear of CDEF's aerospace superiority forces. Originally seen in development as a cockpit capsule that also served as an escape mechanism, United Solar Alliance sought to capitalize on the further development of Yatate Enterprises' mobile suits by creating a Core Block System that turns the fighter into an augmented core and cockpit for mobile weapons such as the RGM-1976 Spartan, RX-1982 Taurus and RX-1991 Corsair.
5) RGM-1976 SPARTAN GM-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.5 Meters. Fighting Weight: 50.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Power Output: 1300 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 6K Meters. Weapon(s): 60mm Vulcan Gun, 2x Beam Sabers, 1x Shield, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and soon mass-produced by Yatate Enterprises specifically for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Spartan GM is the most common form of mobile suit used by CDEF rank and file. Its standard frame is readily adaptable to every manner of modification into mission-specific Spartan models, and holds a fairly high level of mobility, for the time, both on Earth and in space. Many Spartans are used as trainer crafts for Mobile Suit pilots, which make it easier for non-Newtype CDEF officers to join the fray. But their lighter titanium armor is less durable than the Gundams.
6) RX-1961 TAURUS GUNTANK-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 15.3 Meters. Fighting Weight: 68 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Power Output: 900 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 6K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x 120mm Low-Recoil Cannons and 2x 4-tube 40mm Arm Missile Launchers. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Taurus Guntanks possess the torso and arms of a mobile suit, but use caterpillar treads for their legs. Serving as CDEF's ground superiority units, the Taurus' design prioritizes durability over mobility and precludes the use of melee weapons. While it is less agile and mobile than other mobile suits, a Guntank is still useful with its array of shell-firing cannons that can penetrate heavy armor of any Imperium forces. Many are designed around a crew complement of a primary drivepilot and gunner.
7) CMS-07 SOMU-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.45 Meters. Fighting Weight: 67.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 1100 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 4K Meters. Weapon(s): 1x Shield, 1x 105mm Callisto Machine Gun, 1x Callisto Hyper Bazooka and 1x Heat Sword. The mainstay of the Imperium of Callisto; the Somu-type Mobile Suit is faster, more durable and versatile than a great many of its forbears in CDEF in spite of their vast numbers contributing to their disposable nature. Many high-ranking commanders in Callisto forces use custom-painted and custom-armed variants as an expression of storied victories over many adversaries like Maxx Zaldivar's Crimson Serpent. Curiously, Aubrey's secret Newtype benefactor pilots his own modified Somu with its Beam Sword in a striking color scheme that allows for infiltration of Callisto ranks and sabotage. PRIMARY ANTAGONISTS - IMPERIUM OF CALLISTO (カリストの帝国)
1) IMPERATOR PIETRO VON VIDMAR (皇帝 ピエトロ フォン ヴィドマー) ♂ - Age: 35. Total Height: 6'3.5". Hair: Silver. Eyes: Blue. In short and at most charitable, Pietro is best described as ambitious, underhanded, overconfident, and a feared motivator. As the essential leader of Callisto, Pietro belittles the dwindling power of his siblings and continuously schemes to turn the Solar War into a total war. He and his siblings Elise and Tobias are constantly at odds with each other as the three possess similar political goals but different methods with some of the rank and file pushing to fall behind Maxx Zaldivar. Over the course of the War as both Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron inflict devastating losses on Callisto forces, Pietro expects he will be betrayed and schemes to find the Newtype Gundam pilot Aubrey Zuleger so his forces break her. Even so, he'll have to get past Zaldivar's own obsession with the CDEF's rising star.
2) MAXX ZALDIVAR (ザルディバー マックス) ♂ - Age: 21. Height: 5'10". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Crimson Serpent". Maxx is always seen dressed in his red Callisto uniform and mostly wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to conceal his real identity. Maxx's personality is a mix of passion, charisma, pride, vengefulness and charm. Perhaps his most dominant characteristic is charisma, which makes him a genuine leader. Maxx’s skill as a pilot combined with his charisma cause many people to respect and willingly follow his command, while instilling fear in his opponents. A rival for dominant characteristic is Maxx's tendency to hold deep grudges - such as towards Callisto's Imperator Von Vidmar for the slaughter of his family and friends, as well as both Tobias and Aubrey Zuleger for their defeats of him in Mobile Suit combat throughout the ongoing War.
3) ELISE VON VIDMAR (エリーゼ フォン ヴィドマー) ♀ - Age: 25. Height: 5'8". Hair: Red. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Verde Eagle". Elise is seen dressed in a green Callisto uniform and also wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show her identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Elise had both political and military ambitions at a young age and will try to establish military and political channels both on her own and with her brother Tobias in order to compete with their elder brother Pietro over who should have the right to rule the Solar System if Callisto is victorious. Using Mobile Suits and Newtypes to her advantage as Maxx suggests, Elise is playing her elder brother into a trap for him to fail and her to become the new Imperator. That is not to say she lacks traits that aren't admirable. She's been known to be heartfelt and honest with troops she will lead.
4) ILHAN ILSUNG (イルハン イルソン) ♂ - Age: 35. Height: 6'2". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Brown. Commanding Officer of the Callisto Imperium's Flagship Mobile Suit Carrier Babylon
, Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Silver Bullet". Ilhan is sometimes seen dressed in a yellow Callisto uniform and wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show his identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Having seen the Von Vidmar patriarchy's cruelty firsthand in the assassination of Callisto Zaldivar, Ilhan and his wife Xenia Sutherland smuggled young Maxx to freedom and trained him in piloting Mobile Suits while giving him a good education so he could avenge his family against Imperator Pietro. An experienced agent and officer, Ilhan never has a foul mood towards any of the men serving under him so long as a code of ethics he instills is followed. He only fights so Callisto colonies can live in freedom.
5) TOBIAS VON VIDMAR (トビアス フォン ヴィドマー) ♂ - Age: 21. Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Azure Ghost". Tobias is sometimes seen outfitted in his blue Callisto uniform and wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show his identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Among one of the more moral and nobler members of the Callisto Imperium, Tobias is shrewd enough to ally with his sister Elise and Maxx Zaldivar against their brother Pietro. On the other hand, he is young and very beautiful in a feminine way which makes him both the envy and goal of every female officer in the Callisto Imperial Military. He is one of the few who shows equal respect to each of his officers be they normal or Newtype. Very few in the Imperium know that Tobias is in fact the mysterious benefactor who has been watching out for Aubrey since they were little kids. SERIES EPISODE PROPOSAL
- Initial Series Order - 129 Half-Hour Episodes, 1 Quintuple-Length Movie
- $5 Million/¥6 Million per Half-Hour = $670 Million/¥81.5 Billion for Total Series
- Episode 1 - Callisto Imperium Invades Titan
- Episode 2 - Aubrey Escapes Her Family
- Episode 3 - Aubrey Discovers Valkyrie Yulong
- Episode 4 - Aubrey Fights Off Callisto
- Episode 5 - New Aoteroa Colony Evacuated
- Episode 6 - Launch of the Olympus
- Episode 7 - Welcome to Solar Wing
- Episode 8 - The Pilgrim Quest Begins
- Episode 9 - Neo Gascony Colony Attacked
- Episode 10 - Mio Rescues D'Artagnan Wukong
- Episode 11 - Hypotheses on the Newtypes
- Episode 12 - Neo Harlem Colony Falls
- Episode 13 - Callisto Officially Declares War
- Episode 14 - Tension Among Vidmar Patriarchy
- Episode 15 - Vince Finds Porthos Wujing
- Episode 16 - Aubrey's Troubling Tragic Past
- Episode 17 - Neo Stockholm Colony Battle
- Episode 18 - Arimos Bajie Chooses Ulf
- Episode 19 - Solar Wing Training Day
- Episode 20 - Neo Perth Colony Siege
- Episode 21 - Flash Joins Athos Tripitaka
- Episode 22 - Pilgrim Squadron United
- Episode 23 - Voyaging Onward to Mars
- Episode 24 - Aubrey's Secret Benefactor Mystery
- Episode 25 - Neo Osaka Colony Arrival
- Episode 26 - Enter Ace Maxx Zaldivar
- Episode 1 - The Battle of Mars
- Episode 2 - Sanctuary at Kuga Shrine
- Episode 3 - Departure for the Earth
- Episode 4 - Fire Aboard the Olympus
- Episode 5 - Trial by Reentry Fire
- Episode 6 - Heroes' CDEF Headquarters Arrival
- Episode 7 - Counseling for Aubrey and Samara
- Episode 8 - Beach Vacation for the Newtypes
- Episode 9 - Kai's Tribal Home Reservation
- Episode 10 - Plot to Crash Neo Boston
- Episode 11 - Battle in Neo Boston Orbit
- Episode 12 - Newtypes Securing the Earth
- Episode 13 - Journeying Onward to Venus
- Episode 14 - CDEF Neo Cannes Arrival
- Episode 15 - Venus Fuel Mine Unionization
- Episode 16 - The Callisto Union Infiltration
- Episode 17 - Spirited Defense of Venus
- Episode 18 - Day in the Life aboard Olympus
- Episode 19 - Imperator Pietro's Training
- Episode 20 - Leaving for Mercury Outpost
- Episode 21 - Aubrey and Gabriela's Gundam Duel
- Episode 22 - Ruins of Narada Colony
- Episode 23 - Gabriela's Family Reunion
- Episode 24 - Aubrey and Zaldivar's First Duel
- Episode 25 - The Inner Planets Secured
- Episode 26 - The Outer Campaign Commences
- Episode 1 - CDEF's New Arsenal Preview
- Episode 2 - Olympus' Lunar Orbit Parking
- Episode 3 - The Tranquility Colony Mall
- Episode 4 - Investigating the Zulegers' Past
- Episode 5 - Tobias Undercover at the Orphanage
- Episode 6 - Olympus Departing Lunar Orbit
- Episode 7 - Mobile Suit Upgrade Testing
- Episode 8 - Erica and Sierra's Night Out
- Episode 9 - Health of the Newtypes
- Episode 10 - Theme Park Colony Outing
- Episode 11 - Amazing Asteroids Park Attacked
- Episode 12 - Pilgrims Prisoners of Callisto
- Episode 13 - Callisto Army Group Therapy
- Episode 14 - Great Escape from Callisto
- Episode 15 - Trauma of the Pilgrims
- Episode 16 - Nadira's Secret Therapy Garden
- Episode 17 - Vince and Nadira Wedding Disguise
- Episode 18 - The Battle of Europa
- Episode 19 - CDEF Traitor for Glory
- Episode 20 - Callisto Traitor for Love
- Episode 21 - The Zulegers' Cruelty Exposed
- Episode 22 - Ilhan Ilsung's Final Battle
- Episode 23 - Funeral for Ilhan Ilsung
- Episode 24 - The Callisto Triumvirate Unites
- Episode 25 - Olympus Launching to Saturn
- Episode 26 - Aubrey in Depression Coma
- Episode 1 - Pilgrims Launch Without Aubrey
- Episode 2 - Callisto Ambush at Saturn
- Episode 3 - Zaldivar a Prisoner of War
- Episode 4 - Escape of Maxx Zaldivar
- Episode 5 - Aubrey Pursues Callisto to Titan
- Episode 6 - Neo Aoteroa School Reunion
- Episode 7 - Zuleger and Forester Estates' Ruins
- Episode 8 - Aubrey Meets Mysterious Benefactor
- Episode 9 - Tobias Von Vidmar's History
- Episode 10 - Voyage Onward to Uranus
- Episode 11 - Krikalev Family Album Musing
- Episode 12 - The Temple of Oberon
- Episode 13 - Guntank Patrol in Neo Leningrad
- Episode 14 - A Deserter from Callisto
- Episode 15 - The Newtype Concentration Camp
- Episode 16 - Taking Off for Neptune
- Episode 17 - Swimming in Zero Gravity
- Episode 18 - Discovery in the Collector
- Episode 19 - Imperator Pietro's Ultimate Betrayal
- Episode 20 - An Alliance of Necessity
- Episode 21 - Olympus Runs Silent Lurking
- Episode 22 - Sinking the Imperator's Flagship
- Episode 23 - Imperium Civil War Begins
- Episode 24 - The Quest for Pluto
- Episode 25 - Reema's Toxic Grudge
- Episode 26 - A Night in Solitary
FINALE MOVIE (Sixteen Strode Into Glory)
- Episode 1 - Callisto Base on Pluto
- Episode 2 - Mio and Lillian's Date
- Episode 3 - Treating Prisoners of Callisto
- Episode 4 - Gabriela and Ulf Romance
- Episode 5 - The Outer Campaign Endgame
- Episode 6 - Survivors of New Riyadh
- Episode 7 - Renegade CDEF Admiral's Rampage
- Episode 8 - Séance of the Newtypes
- Episode 9 - Flash and Iris' Movie Night
- Episode 10 - Gundam Pilots Training Unite
- Episode 11 - Mass Produced Automated Somus
- Episode 12 - Sweeping the Floating Mines
- Episode 13 - The Siege of Kerberos
- Episode 14 - Callisto Outer Base Falls
- Episode 15 - Imperator Pietro Begins Escape
- Episode 16 - Olympus' Pursuit to Earth
- Episode 17 - Detecting the Remaining Blockade
- Episode 18 - Callisto Asteroid Fleet Strikes
- Episode 19 - Evacuation of the Olympus
- Episode 20 - Destruction of the Olympus
- Episode 21 - Long Road to Earth
- Episode 22 - Pietro Marches Upon CDEF
- Episode 23 - Battle Aboard Galileo VII
- Episode 24 - Death of Zaldivar and Pietro
- Episode 25 - CDEF Newtypes' Final Victory
Little do Pilgrim Squadron, Solar Wing or the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force know that Pietro Von Vidmar survived the assassination attempt against him. Pietro finds his mighty Imperium of Callisto falling due to Newtypes and ordinary humans finally combining into an alliance to destroy his pure Universe. Pilgrim Squadron and Solar Wing fly into battle one more time alongside Tobias and Elise to stop Pietro from crashing the new Neo Shinjuku colony into Earth. This main story is both book-ended and interrupted by a future plot which involves Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron's members and their families catching back up on the old days with an older Aubrey, her children and grandchildren. The older Aubrey is lucky to be by her friends' sides again ever since Tobias died in the last battle. Now, Aubrey too has to set her final affairs in order having risen above her abusive childhood to gain a happier life. MERCHANDISING AND PROMOTION
- Bandai snap-build model kits of mecha and space warships as depicted in series
- Hasbro-licensed series-accurate Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls toys, action figures of main characters and mecha to fit figure
- Collector’s figures of each character (anatomically correct) with interchangeable outfits, hand items and posable joints
- Licensed video game adaptation for all major consoles and personal computers with Bandai Namco and Koei Tecmo
- Licensed cosplay costumes of characters and mecha tailor-made and fitted by Cosplay House
- Collector’s Coffee Mugs/Tea Cups, Stationery, Apparel, Posters, Lobby Cards and Black & White/Color Photo Sheets
- In conjunction with Japanese and English dubs on TV, streaming Crunchyroll and Netflix, DVD and Blu-Ray, members of the Gundam fan club can enter for chances to win a retro-style VHS videocassette box set of the entire series of Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls.
- A marketing campaign will proceed with trailers and spots for cinema, internet, radio, and television.
submitted by Voltes-Drifter-2187
to Gundam [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:09 Quirky_Result3670 Is my ex using me for s3x?
I (16f) have been seeing my ex boyfriend (18m) for a few months now and I feel that he is only using me. For context, we had been chatting through text over the summer, but finally decided to meet up together when fall was nearing. Upon seeing each other in person for the first time, we proceeded to hook up and we’ve been seeing each other ever since. For the past few months, every time I’d go to see him (which would be once or twice a week), we’d always have s3x and I never thought it was an issue as we both enjoyed it. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t like that’s all we’d do, I mean we’d talk and mess around, but for majority of the time we spent together, it was mostly in his room. Fast forward to last week, when I went to go see him for our weekly hangout. When I got there, he seemed to be acting weird, and eventually asked me if he was a good boyfriend. Of course this troubled me, as I wondered what could possibly make him think that he wasn’t, so I asked him why he would think that. In response, he told me that he feels that our relationship is all about s3x and he feels that I deserve better. Immediately I burst into tears because I’ve been in past relationships where it was only centered around s3x and in this relationship, I was able to be myself and I was happy. He continued to say that he wasn’t as excited to see me anymore and I asked if he had lost feelings but he didn’t say anything. Another explanation he gave me was that because of his mental health, he feels that he’ll hurt me and that he prefers to be alone majority of the time. In addition, when we first broke up in the morning, he said that it would probably be best if we didn’t see each other at all and that being friends wouldn’t work out, but later on we had s3x and he said that we could become friends. What was weird about the breakup wasn’t the fact that it was pretty sudden, but because ever since, we’ve been acting like we used to as boyfriend and girlfriend. We cuddle, we kiss, he buys me gifts and food, etc. In addition, he doesn’t want me to see other people and he told me he wouldn’t be seeing anyone else for the time being. I’ve been going to see him more often though but I feel that it’s only because we’re having s3x still. M friends have told me that he’s probably using me for s3x and he might want to be able to see other people while seeing me. I’m super confused as to what his intentions are,, help!!!
TLDR: my bf and I broke up but we still see each other and treat each other like bf and gf, he’s probably using me for s3x
submitted by Quirky_Result3670
to relationships [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:09 TheNomadicMango What movie is this-gf asking
What movie help please
The friends move into a house and they have a party and a little sister is there and she gets afraid and then one of the guys is in a library and meets with an old lady who is married to a professor and then he hallucinates a train hitting a car and his girlfriend cheating on him and I don't know what it's called but I would like to know please also if anybody knows any good movies about sharks besides shark tale and 47 meters please let me know -TheNomadicMangos GF
submitted by TheNomadicMango
to movies [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:09 Yes-GoAway We should have had 10 more years together.
Pepper was only 6. She died on Tuesday. I work from home and had been on my break and noticed she was dragging a foot. I thought she hurt it rough-housing with her 1 yo adoptive sister. So I called my vet and told my job I had an emergency.
They sent me to a different vet I had never gone to. She was screaming her head off, she was an anxious cat and this wasn't entirely unusual for her. She continued to scream after they gave her methadone.
Turns out she had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and it caused an aortic thromboembolism. She was in a lot of pain and the vet said based on her heart being very irregular, even if she survived this, she would die in a few months. She encouraged me to choose compassionate euthanasia. It was quick. Her pain is gone.
She was my sweet girl. Cuddled with me every morning and any time I was on the couch. She brought me toys all night and dropped them at the edge of my bed. She sat on her cat tree in my office and demanded pets. I only had her 3 years but she got me through lockdown. I remember the first time I brought her on my screened in balcony. She was scared of the breeze, having never been outside, but I think it was also her favorite part.
I've never had to euthanize an animal. I have a hyperthyroid 17 year old, that the vet is shocked is still alive every time he sees him. She should have had 10 more years. I wanted to give her a good long life. My little Princess Pepper.
The part that hurts the most is her little sister's reaction. She keeps looking for her. You can tell she is sad and missing her. It's breaking my heart. I got the little one so Pepper would have another cat to play with.
Pepper was loud too. She would cry because she wanted to play, wanted treats, wanted pets, wanted cuddles, wanted me to wake up, brought me a toy, for everything this girl was going off. My house is so quiet now. I hate it.
I think I have to throw away the mat I found her on. I keep picturing her there dragging her leg.
I go from being fine to laying on the floor hysterically crying. I think I'm losing my mind. I've been sure to feed my other cats and clean their litter, but I'm struggling besides that. I feel like there isn't enough air. I can't catch my breath.
My neighbor stopped me in the hall today and asked how my cat was. She had heard Pepper screaming from inside her apartment on Tuesday and saw me running her to the car. I just started crying and told her what happened.
I keep trying to distract myself so this pain isn't all encompassing. I've been working (it's not a difficult job), trying to keep the TV or something on constantly, trying to limit the total meltdowns. Trying to just feel anything but this heavy empty ache in my heart.
submitted by Yes-GoAway
to Petloss [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:09 Lugbor Human Integration 62 - Augmented
“Someone tell me what just happened,” Carter said as he skidded to a halt at the door to the maintenance department. “How did he walk out of here like he owns the place?”
“We are trying to understand that ourselves,” Talsin said, having beaten Carter to the room. “The logs indicate that an administrator level connection disabled the security devices in his path. Triangulation between the access points shows that he
was the source of the connection. For all intents and purposes, he did own the place.”
“That is correct,” one of the technicians signed. “It’s difficult to point out the exact cause, but something on his person gave him access to all our systems. The cameras were disabled in his immediate vicinity, but we were able to use that to trace his path.”
A map of the precinct appeared on a nearby monitor, with a path outlined in orange.
The technician waved for attention before continuing. “Our responding officers found themselves trapped behind fire doors, which he used to give himself a clear path. From the interrogation room, he took a winding route through to the stairwell, which he descended faster than should be possible.”
“Probably jumped,” Carter mused. “He’s definitely augmented himself. He broke his cuffs like they were paper, and shoved Officer Xendry aside like she weighed nothing. I
wouldn’t be able to do that, and I’m used to higher gravity than this.”
“That would make sense,” Talsin said. “But it still does not tell us how he took control of our precinct.”
“He was searched when we assigned his cell. He didn’t have anything on him beyond the cuffs and the ankle monitor when he was put in the interrogation room.”
“His companies are on the forefront of medical research, including implants,” Talsin pointed out. “The assassin that started this whole ordeal had dozens of unidentified implants. Would any of us be surprised if his boss had an implant that was capable of this?”
“It’s possible,” the other technician signed. Carter could see the blotches on his surface, reminders of the beating he had taken. “It’s possible, but only theoretically. He would need technology orders of magnitude more efficient than what his company creates to manage all of that in real time.”
“Orders of magnitude like original Ring tech? Because he implied that he has that. He implied a lot, actually. Captain, he basically admitted to being in control of that lab.”
Talsin lowered himself to sit on the floor in stunned silence as the technician continued.
“That would certainly change things. If he truly does have the technology to make this possible, then he is the single most dangerous person on the Ring, and our defenses are wholly inadequate.”
“Here’s the kicker,” Carter said. “We can’t contain him. If we bring him in, he walks back out. If we remove his implants, we risk killing him. We don’t even know what all his augments do. We can assume he’s resistant to our stunners at the very least, but just how far has he gone?”
“We need to contact Central,” Talsin said, his voice shaking. “This is so far beyond anything we have dealt with before, we do not have a protocol that even comes close to addressing this situation.”
“Yeah, I’m with you there. Even if they just tell us to use our best judgment, we need to loop them in.”
“While the two of you do that,” the technician signed, tapping them both on the shoulders for attention, “we will try to devise a solution to our problem. Perhaps there is more to be gained from the scans.”
“And you’re sure about this?” Kambor asked. Carter had filled him in on the details, and he looked more concerned with each passing moment.
“As sure as we can be. The evidence is backed up by the small war zone in his apartment, and we have three officers undergoing treatment for injuries sustained during his escape from the precinct. We did manage to track the cruiser he stole, for a little while. The direction he took brings him to the entrance to the Works.”
Eight more windows opened in the call, populated with the faces of the councilors in charge of the security forces.
“We have been listening,” the Sarog councilor said. “This news is distressing, to say the least. To think that something like this is even possible…”
“What my colleague means to say,” said the Rooklin, “is that steps must be taken to prevent this from becoming a Ringwide problem. I believe I speak for all of us when I say that we cannot afford another crisis this soon after the last one. Despite our assurances, we saw small scale rioting in almost every precinct. A new crisis at this time would threaten the stability of our society, and that’s not to mention the dangers posed by his creations.”
“I think,” the Bolgen councilor signed, “our biggest concern should be containment. As Officer Douglas has stated, our current facilities are incapable of holding this individual, and it would be wise to assume that there are others like him. Officer Douglas, do you have any thoughts on how best to contain these augmented people?”
“I can think of a few ways,” Carter said, “but they all have their inherent weaknesses. His implants gave him control of the doors, so the obvious answer would be to go analog. A physical lock and manually operated door would definitely be more secure, but the drawback is that we don’t have that. It’ll take time to build, and the Ring doesn’t exactly have a thriving industry for locks like that, so we’d have to design one from scratch. I’d ask Kim Song to help with that; she’s our security expert and she knows her way around a lock.
“Alternatively, we could try to keep him sedated. Assuming he doesn’t have any failsafes, which I doubt, it could buy us time to study his augments and possibly disable or remove them. The problem with this approach is that if he has something to filter his bloodstream, it renders the sedatives less effective.”
The Trenga councilor shifted uncomfortably. “There is a third option. I hesitate to even suggest this, because this option has been used exactly once in the history of the Ring, but I believe we meet the criteria.”
Carter felt his skin crawl. “What’s the option and what are the criteria?”
“I’m transmitting the file to each of you to verify the official seals, but the conditions can be summarized as such: A person or persons must pose an imminent threat to society, other methods of containment would prove ineffective, any attempts to contain the threat would be unjustifiably dangerous to a team of any size, and that alternative measures would be too slow to implement. In that case, only when all of these conditions are met, and with a unanimous vote, the Council can request a termination order from the judiciary. It has only been requested once, about six hundred cycles ago.”
“The Ephandrem Riots,” Kambor said, sudden realization dawning on him.
“Exactly. For clarity, Officer Douglas, the riots were the direct result of an unknown parasitic infection that targeted the brain of an adult Jhunan. We still don’t know what exactly happened, but something triggered a violent response, and within hours, three Jhunan communities, numbering more than eight hundred people, turns from well behaved citizens into crazed animals. They smashed windows, assaulted bystanders, and in ten cases, threw people from the walkways into the chasms between the buildings.
“It was quickly discovered that the electrical bursts from our stunners, while normally non lethal, were killing the rioters. We wouldn’t learn until much later that the stunners were killing the parasites, causing them to release a potent toxin into the brains of their hosts. This fulfilled the criteria. A threat existed that would have destroyed our society, our primary means of containment was ineffective, our other options were far too dangerous to our officers, and the threat would only grow stronger over time. The judiciary gave immediate approval. Subsequent genetic modifications have rendered modern Jhunan immune to the parasite, in case you were wondering.”
“That’s… good to know. Why did none of us know about this?”
“I found the files in an old terminal from back then. It was deliberately left undocumented to prevent knowledge of the protocols from becoming public. According to this, it was supposed to be passed down from Council to Council, to be used only when it was needed.”
“President’s secret book, got it. Is that what the kinetic weapons in the armory are for?”
“Those, and some of our more esoteric weapons.”
“So our options are limited. I really hate to say it, but I don’t think we can afford half measures here. We can’t reason with Piikroon. He’s doing this for personal gain, not because he believes he’s doing the right thing. He wants everyone on an even playing field, directly below him.”
“I agree with Carter,” Kambor said. “It leaves a bad feeling on my crest, but we need to put an end to this before it goes too far. If he decides to build an army, we wouldn’t be able to stop him.”
“Put it to a vote,” the Jhunan councilor said. “If we are unanimous, I’ll send the request.”
Their images blinked out momentarily as the votes were cast, to maintain the privacy and anonymity of their decisions. One by one, they returned, and the Jhunan councilor announced the decision.
“The vote is unanimous. A termination order will be requested from the judiciary committee. Are there any final details that need to be brought forward before we send the file?”
“Just one,” Carter said. “We believe there may be test subjects in the labs. I’d like to avoid adding them to the casualty list.”
“All sapient test subjects will be discretionary targets. Non sapient test subjects should be euthanized. If there are no other additions?”
He was met with silence.
“Very well. The request is sent. This may take some time, so I would suggest that we all stop to eat before a response comes through. It will likely be a long planning process after.”
They broke for lunch, where Carter introduced Kambor to the concept of sandwiches before the response came in from the judiciary.
“After reviewing the evidence,” the Jhunan councilor read, “we of the judiciary committee have found that the conditions set forth have been met and exceeded, and have agreed to grant a termination order for the Rooklin known as Piikroon, as well as for any other hostile individuals who may be encountered within the Works and the targeted laboratories. Due to the risk that containment poses, no affordances are to be made for surrender, with the exception of test subjects and victims of the criminal acts described in the initial report.”
“So that’s it then,” Carter said. “Lethal force authorized.”
“That’s it,” the Rooklin councilor replied. “I take it you have never killed before?”
“I haven’t. Not a person, anyway. Fish, and a few coyotes back on Earth, but never a person.”
The Rooklin’s feathers drooped. “Few officers have. There are accidents, of course, and the guilt weighs on them. Counseling will be available after you return, though I suspect you may wish to speak to a human regarding that.”
“I will, thanks. For now, though, we need a plan.”
The first of the baby teeth have started to fall out, leaving the puppies looking like a pair of hockey players. They’re also firmly against taking mid-day naps, which leaves me more exhausted from chasing after them. I’ll fix the missing links in the morning once I’ve got the computer on.
submitted by Lugbor
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:08 nullpointer_sam I bought a house and it came with strange rules Part 3
Hello again, I know it's been a long time since my last post and I'm sorry for the lack of update. I thought my story wasn't that interesting enough so I decided not to continue updating you with this, but recently y found out about one of those videos on youtube that narrates these stories with a robotic voice, the comments had a lot of people wanting to know more about what's happening to me with the house.
I was fixing some grammar issues before hitting the "Post" button when the book fell from the shelf, and then I wrote that sentence before standing up and reading the book. The cover was made of very worn-out leather, lots of hands may have passed through it several times to feel the texture. I opened it and read the title on the first page: "Around the world in eighty days" by Jules Verne.
Nothing happened during the first five minutes, and then the floor started trembling for a few seconds. Just when I thought that was it, it started again louder and harder with a whistle that almost broke my eardrums.
The book closed on my hands and silence returned to the room. After that, I had to sit down for a minute because I felt my heart was stopping.
The house didn't let that night slide either, I heard steps coming from the hall all night. They were lightweight and pointy, like the ones a woman with high heels would make walking down a wooden floor. It stopped after 1 am.
Now you know how that day ended.
I would lie to you if I say that I have been living in the house all this time along, but also if I say otherwise. Truth is, I took rule 9 and reach its limit most of the time staying most of the days of the month outside and spending no more than 2 days here. The first couple of months were easy, I slept in my best friend's house creating excuses for not being here: fumigations, paintings, repairs... You named it.
The rest of the time I took advantage of my work, some new clients were those elderly businessmen who prefer seeing someone face-to-face rather than a screen. Sadly, that contract ended and I couldn't come up with more excuses to not be here.
I kept writing about everything that happened to me since. You will find below an edition of the most interesting things that happened. December 2nd / 2022
You know that feeling when you are returning back home or school after a long vacation. That moment when you are just turning the key of the door, knowing that time is over and your life must return to its normal course... But still, you can feel some sort of joy.
This is not my case. This is supposed to be my home, the opportunity to start my life in the best way possible... And there was me, a couple of minutes ago, standing, thinking about my options and creating ideas while getting closer to the door.
When I entered the house everything was exactly how I left it, with a little bit of dust. This time I came with some groceries, I had to eat during the week and think about what I was going to do with the house. Also bought some food for Brook, he saved my laptop and I never rewarded him.
I put my fingers in my mouth and let out a big whistle. For the first 10 seconds nothing happened, the sound echoed through the walls of the first floor and I was standing again in silence. Then I saw the big ball of hair, waving its tail, running towards me from the living room.
- I'm sorry it took me so long to bring you something, Brook. -Said I while trying to stop him from licking my face.
I walked to the kitchen and poured the bag of food into the named bowl. I had a weird mix of feeling while watching him eat.
A normal dog would have died without food or water, the most probable thing is that he was feeding up from moss creatures or the guests. I felt the same looking at the silver bell for the butler. Getting caught by them must be worse than any other creature here... at least they are on my side.
I left Brook to eat and started cooking myself some food. It was 4:33pm, and cooking and cleaning would take me at least 35 minutes, but the kitchen has a window that leads to the backyard.
Let me tell you, that thing outside has some sort of pressure on your curiosity. It knows that once you see it and recognize it you are done, the effort I had to make to not look at it last time was huge and I was only passing through for some instants. So I took the tablecloth and cover the window, it was an opaque white so I couldn't see through.
That worked very well. I didn't feel any curiosity about what was on the other side of the cloth while cooking, looks like the rule never contemplated blocking the view to the backyard. My day ended without any issues, I went upstairs and slept after some hours.
I wish I could end this entry here, saying that my arrival at the house was good and didn't have any problem at all. I must be crazy to think that this place would have some sort of patience... or that the entities would give me a day of grace.
The next morning I went downstairs around 8 am to make myself some coffee, and that's when I saw it. The floor in the kitchen was a mess, a giant puddle of that black substance coming from the insides of the lady when the Butler mashed her head on the bookshelf. The puddle had a trace leading to the backdoor of the house, on the way I saw some irregular scratches on the floor and the doorframe had these... handmarks. Whatever it was, it didn't want to go to the backyard.
The cloth was still hanging, and when I read what was on it the message was clear.
"Bach won't come" January 1st / 2023
I hope you had a good new year's eve.
Normally, people use this date as an excuse to throw a big party, either with friends or family, creating the best environment to close a lap and begin a new one.
Yesterday, I spent all day at my friend's house. Everyone cheered when the bells rang, and his family hugged me and wished me a good year. After that I had to get home on foot, there weren't any drivers in that zone.
Turning the key front door key led me to the worst scenario I have ever been in. It's impossible to quantify the number of people that were inside the house, but more than 50 would be a good guess. Everywhere you looked at would see people dressed as aristocrats, everyone cheered and clapped after seeing me. A tall man, dressed in a red suit full of sequins and another of those ridiculous wigs came to me.
- Arthur, mon ami! -Cheered before hugging me-. Where have you been? Let me guess, you were with that belle femme you talked to me about the other day... What was her name... Madelyn? Come on, tell me abut her charmes et capacités.
- ¡Monsieur Gérard! -Screemed a woman while running towards us-. What kind of questions are those? Excuse us, Arthur. We are very thankful to spend the beginning of the new year with you.
Then, the woman grabbed the man by the forearm and pulled him away.
I knew it was a matter of time before this turned into a disaster, but also didn't know what would happen if I left the house with so many guests inside.
During December I had lots of encounters with these guests, I was able to persuade them to leave the house 90% of the time, but the other 10% left... Well, I left it hands of the Buttler.
Nevertheless, I started hiding objects to use as weapons to defend myself in case I lost the bell or if Mr Bach decided not to help me anymore.
I slowly began to walk towards the large sofa in the living room, between the cushions was an axe I bought at a local hardware store, even asked the guy to sharpen the edge as much as he could.
The voices started to fade away and the eyes of the guest started to focus on me. I grab my backpack and pulled out the bell, the sound vibrated throughout the whole house, making the echoes the last noise I heard before complete silence.
- Good night, master Samuel. How is your night going? -Asked Mr Bach, who appeared to be behind me all this time.
- Hi Mr Bach, it was good until now. -Answered I while pulling the axe between the cushions.- It's time for the guests to leave.
The Buttler looked around the whole house, the guests were now standing still with their eyes fixed on me.
- Such a pity to end this beautiful celebration.
One of them ran towards me, screaming with that unhuman voice, but was intercepted by Mr Bach's glove, grabbing his face and throwing it against the chimney. All of the other creatures started screaming and contorting, the sound of bones breaking and appendages ripping away the skin almost drowned my whistle. Their mouths opened until the jaw was broken, showing now a set of endless sharp teeth.
Brook charged against one that was bout to get me on my back. After biting it, he shook his head breaking the tissues and spreading that black substance over the floor and walls.
I tried to maintain my position, Mr. Bach and Brook got my back so if I need to worry only to keep my front safe. But none of us expected one of those things to crawl through the ceiling, it grabbed me with those claws but I managed to hit it with the handle of the axe on the head. It threw me over the creatures, landing on the other side of the house near the kitchen.
A group of teeth and claws was keeping me away from my only chance to survive the night, and the only way to escape was through the stairs. I ran upstairs, the space was narrow so the creatures could only go one at a time.
I managed to get to the second floor after 50 steps, and without losing time I went through the hall as fast as I could. But one of the things managed to get me on my feet. I fell to the ground and dropped the axe, and then something happened. The door of the bathroom opened, hitting the creature and leaving it stunned for a few seconds. That allowed me to grab the axe and cut the arm that was grabbing me.
Now back on my feet I reached the window and jumped through the crystal. This time I fell on the couch immediately, where a white glove pulled me by the arm making me stand again.
- Pardon my daring, master Samuel. -Said Mr Bach calmly, he neither sweat nor dishevelled.- But the current situation requires your immediate attention, you shall rest afterwards.
I stood strong this time, taking care not only of my front but the things above me, grabbing my axe so hard that my hands started to burn.
I don't know how much we were there. An axe wasn't the best object to use as a weapon, but one good blow was enough to get rid of those things. However, two of them managed to wound me with their claws on the left shoulder and leg. But thanks to Brook and Mr Bach I had no serious wounds.
A beam of light went through the main frame, and the last howl was shut by a swing of the axe, beginning the first dawn of the year.
The first floor was filled with that black substance, the bodies were on top of each other making it almost impossible to walk through the living room. I collapsed on the couch, dropping the axe, which now can be used more as a hammer.
- I'm sorry that your celebration finished this way, master Samuel. -Said the Buttler while sweeping away some rests of his suit.
I wanted to cry, but my fatigue allowed me to only catch my breath while looking dead at the ceiling. Mr Bach approached with some bandages, helping me with my wounds.
- I believe that after this night you shall consider not being outside your room after hours. -Said him while staring with some abetment and an ironic smile.- I will clean the first floor, please go upstairs and have a rest, after that you shall give something to the canine.
Brook barked and waved its tail, he was also covered in that dirty stuff. I stood up and walked to the stairs, with hatred in my eyes as I was approaching a voice interrupted my thoughts.
January 12th / 2023
- I almost forgot... Happy new year, master Samuel.
After almost two weeks new year's incident, things went pretty normal. I only had two encounters with the guests and both of them were easy to persuade. Whatever lies in the backyard have been more active after the incident with the curtain, before that It only appeared to be a person standing at the back but now moves through the place taking different forms.
This creature is the one I fear the most, it's the only one I don't have any plan for if it decides to become hostile. Following the rule should keep me safe from it, but I'm not so sure knowing that it's capable of entering the house whenever it wants.
I always prepare my dinner before 5pm and leave it inside the fridge, so when the time comes I only have to spend the necessary in the kitchen. I was getting used to its behaviour... and It noticed.
A couple of minutes ago I went downstairs to grab my food. On my periphery saw how it was moving in the backyard, I don't know if I focused on him more than necessary or if it decided to remind me of something... But without any warning, it ran up towards the window, I turned away and covered my eyes to avoid any curiosity.
- S...aaaa...muuu...eeeeeel. -Babbled. I could hear it crawling on the window, it was like something wet was savouring behind the crystal. D...o youuuu... thiiiinnnnk... yoooou arreeee....a....maaaaan....noow? -Asked starting to sound like my father, it was like a radio tuning the correct frequency... slowly getting it right.
I had to crawl to the stair. The curses weren't that creative, but I lost my appetite when that thing started to tell private things and secrets about me with my father's voice. February 1st - 2th / 2023
Edit: These were two entries I wrote when my best friend came to visit me. Since I bought it, Johnny wanted to come and take a look around the house. As I mentioned before, I made lots of excuses to avoid it, but by that time I ran out of "good reasons" to say no. February 1st / 2023
After showing him the first floor Johnny approached the stairs.
I supposed this was going to happen, I read rule No. 9 the day before and pondered about it and concluded that was more like a suggestion... But I rang the bell just to be sure.
- Good morning, master Samuel. How can I help you today?
- Good morning, Mr Bach. Do you think is a good idea to bring some guests to the second floor?
- If I recall right, which I always do, you had a lady here in the studio. Sadly, the discussion did not end very well.
- ...an expected guess.
- Oh, pardon me... Well, master Samuel, in that case... if your guest does not have any handicaps you could bring them here without any inconvenience.
That confirmed my doubts regarding the knowledge of Mr Bach about the rules and its entities.
- Do you want me to prepare something for you and your guest? -Asked him.
- Coffee would be great.
- Very well. By the way, I was wondering where did you get the jacket you were wearing two days ago, that wine-coloured leather looks very good.
He left the room without saying any more words.
I was counting Johnny's steps. I trusted his speed, so I didn't have to worry about that. After 17 steps we reached the second floor, he just said that the house looked smaller from the outside.
We entered the studio and he was amazed by the great library. Both of us started working on our laptops, talking from time to time to rest from the work.
10 minutes after entering, Mr Bach came. Holding a tray with cups and a plate with butter cookies.
- Are you kidding me? -Asked Johnny-. A butler? How much are you earning?
- Well... Several things happened in the company and I had a raise, this house is big so I use it to hire Mr Bach to help me keep it clean. He only works halftime.
Although I indeed had a raise it was not enough to pay for a Buttler, thank god Johnny did not ask any more questions about it during the day. I thought that would be a peaceful day, but suddenly a book fell from the shelf.
- Ugh, I need to fix that shelf. -Said I while walking towards the book.
- What are you reading?
- Uhm... The Canterville Ghost. -Answered I while reading the first page.
I was worried while reading the book, if Johnny decided to engage in talking it would have been impossible for me to keep focusing on the book. Some murmuring started to fill the room, like a main whispering about its suffering.
- Did you hear that? -Asked him.
- What? -Asked me without looking away from the book.
- I don't know, I sounded like a man.
- Oh, sometimes the pipes make that sound, the house is old and I'm already used to it.
Johnny was looking around for some time and I prayed that he didn't want to ask any more about it, thankfully he didn't give it more importance and went back to his work. After some minutes the book closed and I returned it to its shelf.
The day ended without any incidents. February 2nd / 2023
Throughout our life is normal to be disappointed by our friends. Everyone makes mistakes and sometimes we expect too much from the people around us, even more, when they are close to us. But... How can you blame them when they're victims of paranormal things?
Johnny came again to my house, he told me on the phone that they were going to paint his room today and he enjoyed working on my study. He always helped me when I need it, so I couldn't say no... Now I think I should have.
It is said that the most dangerous road a driver can face is the one he frequents the most. Confidence plays against them, he gets cocky and causes an accident. All of this was happening as I was pushing Johnny upstairs.
- What's going on? -He asked, but the rotten and twisted hall answered for me.
While we were running I warned him to not look into the rooms, but he did it anyway. I jumped first through the window, but Johnny doubted for a second.
Then, we both fell on the couches of the living room. Johnny was in shock, he couldn't stop screaming and asking questions, but when turned around I saw what happens when you doubt even for a second.
He couldn't feel it because of the adrenaline, but his back was all shredded. One second was enough for what lured in the stairs to lacerate through his clothes and flesh. It was a matter of time before he start feeling the pain... or bleeding out, so I rang the bell.
Mr Bach was ordered to treat Johnny's wounds, and so he complied. He told me Johnny was lucky, the cuts were almost irregular enough to be impossible to treat.
After some minutes Johnny was calmed, maybe because of the blood loss, so we could talk normally. I told him everything about the house, the strange rules that Alex gave me and the reason for all the excuses. For the first time I didn't feel alone, I was free of this burden and broke into tears.
- Damn... Why don't sell it?
- I tried after almost a hundred guests killed me in the new year. -Answered I while cleaning my tears-. They decide to "look for other options" after looking at the house's history.
- What if you sell the terrain to the bank?
- The house must have an owner, a person... The last time I tried to outsmart the rules didn't end quite well.
Night came and I told Johnny he needed to leave. The last thing I wanted was him overnight here. After gathering his thing we went to the door, suddenly he hugged me and told me that everything will be alright.
That made me feel better, knowing that I wasn't alone anymore. I went upstairs relieved, I have been struggling with this burden all alone and I had my friend right there the whole time. That wasn't going to solve my problems but at least it will drop some of the weights off my shoulders.
Rule No. 9 states that people will forget about the existence of the Buttler and the dog... But there is something I must add tomorrow. The true danger of the house doesn't lie in the uninvited guests, the thing in the backyard or what lurks on the staircase...
1 New Message
Johnny: Jesus dude, It's still awesome that you have your own house. I love the study on the sec0ond floor, I feel more productive on it. Do you mind if I go tomorrow again?
I never thought I would say this... but I got used to the house.
Running upstairs has become very common, even though it only happens every other day and I even started to enjoy some of the conversations with the guests before... taking them out.
My last entrances to this diary have been two or three sentences, so there is no point in writing them here... but today something happened:
I was working on the study when a book fell. As I said, all of these things have become very normal to me, and in this particular case, I see this as a pause to relieve my mind. "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz", I took it and sat down starting from the beginning.
I usually put my phone on "do not disturb" mode while I'm at the study, this prevents me from distracting either by work or the reading sessions... And I think I will start leaving it outside of the room.
I may have looked away for two seconds, but that was enough to piss off that thing. A deafening roar filled the room, the wall behind me was destroyed by a wind rush and I was thrown out.
I landed far away, rolled through some fields and finally stopped near a tree. The sky was pitch black, barely illuminated by some flashes of lightning each second. Behind me was a giant tornado, heading towards my direction.
The room was up on a hill, it was like a surrealistic painting of a study built in the middle of a field. I ran towards it as fast as I could.
I felt the tornado's force pulling me while running uphill, and as I was about to reach the room I tripped with something and fell to the ground.
Some branches grabbed my shoes and a rotten hay face was emerging from the ground and looked back at me.
- Comeeee with us Dorothy -Whispered.
The tornado was getting closer, so I just untied my shoe and ran away. I jumped over the desk, grabbed the phone and the laptop and headed towards the door, hearing the room getting ripped as I was passing through.
I sat down on the floor, taking a moment to get my breath.
It was there when I read the message that almost cost my life. [Unknown number]: Hey Samuel, it's Alex... We need to talk.
submitted by nullpointer_sam
to u/nullpointer_sam [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:06 gracelandwest Maurice #541
2023.03.24 04:05 4ng31in3 My most hated Monday morning question is: "Did you have a good weekend?"
Because I can't facking remember so I say, "yeah it was good".
Then there's the follow up question of, "what did you get up to?"
Me: "ummm..." *eyes darting back and forth trying frantically to recall even one snippet of my weekend.
Them: "it was only yesterday, how do you not remember?"
Me: *defeated. "Yep, I don't know." *Deflecting "how was your weekend?"
I used to feel so stupid everytime. Like how can I not remember what I did yesterday? And I've only been diagnosed about 6 months ago so I know the reason, but still makes me feel stupid and feel like the person I'm speaking to either thinks I'm stupid too or am hiding something 😕
submitted by 4ng31in3
to adhdwomen [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:03 zykc_ 21 [F4M] LF for kausap pwede na ring kalandian emmy
Sobrang bored ako sa buhay. Gusto ko ng kausap. Pls gusto ko lang naman ng may mag-gu-good morning and good night saken huhu pwede mo rin ako i-update kimmy
About me: •5’5 •Working student pero graduating na •Kakampink •Matcha and coffee lover (wag niyong sabihing lasang damo ang matcha pls) •Into Kpop and Kdrama •Funny •Taurus •INFJ •Plays ML pero bano hahaha
About you: •Taller than me •May sense of humor •Hindi apollo10
submitted by zykc_
to PhR4Friends [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:02 softelectric007 Bible Study Group Nearby
Hello people, Good morning.
Does anyone knows here if there's any offline (physical) Bible study group or any which would be happening today, if yes, then please let me know.
Thanks in advance. ❤️
submitted by softelectric007
to Kerala [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:02 blinkybillrinkydink pissed off
Right, so I'm in a relationship with someone, who I've known since college but only started dating just about five months. A year ago my twin sister became friends with someone over the internet as they both shared a fandom and bonded. We live in London and the friend lives in Manchester. The friend planned to come to London for an event that we could all enjoy, but it wasn't guaranteed that we could attend. We wanted to attend the event the following october (this year). Gives us time to save for it comfortably. It would be the friends first time in London if she does get to come, and so my sister said we would look after her if she does. So I get into a relationship and things are really going well for us. But I had told him that I may be attending the event quite early in the relationship and he was fine with it. It's not his thing. A few days ago, my sister and I got into an argument because my bf wants to go away and it may potentially fall on the same dates of the event. The event hasn't issued the dates yet, only the month. But my bf likes to prebook holidays to get good deals and such. Especially when he books them for off season, like when the event is. I told my sister that I was worried that the dates may coincide with one another as he wants it for a specific date for us..which I had already informed her of the date we wanted to go. As the event may be either at the beginning of the month or the end. She tells me not to worry as we can postpone going to the event till the next one if the dates do coincide.. She then later says that the dates have been issued for the event and that I can do it and my bf can do the trip for the week after. I told her that how can he do it the week after when the date he wants to book it isn't in that week. I also look about the dates of the event on the official website and no dates have yet been issued. She then tells me I had told her a complete different date altogether for the trip when I hadn't. I know the date of the day he wants us to be there and I never said a different one. The date is important and I wouldn't have gotten it wrong. So we argue over an event that isn't important and then tells me I'm no longer invited to go to the event with them. It's really pissed me off and I haven't spoken to her since and don't plan to. I've done nothing wrong, and it's an argument about an event that has not even happened yet. It's not an important event, it really isn't. The friend hasn't even said if she can make it or not yet as it's too early for her to tell.
submitted by blinkybillrinkydink
to Vent [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:01 softelectric007 Bible Study Group
Hello people, Good morning.
Does anyone knows here if there's any offline (physical) Bible study group or any which would be happening today, if yes, then please let me know.
Thanks in advance. ❤️
submitted by softelectric007
to Trivandrum [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:00 Dragon-of-Mica Came out as trans to my sister... and she made me cry...
First time actually coming out to someone IRL now that I know my gender identity (MtF Trans-woman) outside my therapist.
I'm autistic and like context so I'ma drop it all here (you can skip to "storytime"): I'm late 30's with a wife and kid; wife knows I'm exploring (but conversation went bad for sad reasons, not anger); currently in limbo with talking to my wife about it for her mental health needs (legit, not unsupportive); sister knew I was exploring but not what I discovered; I'm basically closeted outside my therapist; I'm isolated in pretty much all other ways: sister is 2 states away and between undiagnosed autism/gender dysphoria and failing at being a man I never cultivated a solid friend group. YOU'RE ALL CAUGHT UP NOW!
Storytime: So I text my sister in the morning letting her know I need to talk if she could after work, but I'm not in crisis or anything (I'm lying... I was inching towards crisis but not there yet because it's been about a week that I knew my identity and I was about to explode from closeted containment breach).
Nothing ... Remind myself this isn't abnormal (bonus context: she's ADHD like me, but no autism, so sometimes she read it, then get side tracked by other things, then "out of site out of mind" and doesn't respond until something reminds her)
I brace for the long wait... 9 hours pass... ...
Near the end of her 10 hour shift she finally responds: lets me know she can call when she's done work in like 15 minutes.
Tell my wife I'm going to go for a drive and talk to my sister (wife let's me know she'll put our kid to bed, I say goodnight to them and leave).
Go to parking lot and text my sister I'm all set... then waited
And waited... And waited... ... (Totally not freaking out)... (Tell Chat GPT how not freaking out I am) (It calls me on my BS) ...
Sister texts: "got held late at work will get food then call..."
I wait... I panic internally... I try to let it pass... Panic some more... I wait... ...
Sister calls: I say "hi [sister]" and then immediately freeze up and don't know how to word so good (not now autism, dangit!).
My sister, knowing me: "look if you need me to hide another body I'm... Well I'm your sister: I'll help you do it but I'm tired so I'm gonna bit-- the whole time..."
it worked: she got me to laugh
So I tell her: "Y'know that gender exploration stuff I was doing?" "Yeah..." "Well I figured it out and uh... Yeah... Um..." (aggressively slams panic down with the rest of unprocessed emotions where it belongs) "I'm a trans-woman it turns out..." deafening silence panic rising: revengeance
Sister takes a deep breath and...
Just asked questions: wanted to make sure it wasn't something I'm rushing in to, wanted to make sure I was aware of the ramifications socially, asked about a personal question regarding something I said last time (それは秘密です)...
But then this:
"I care about you a lot: So I just needed to make sure that this is you being sure because out of ALL my brothers... Well... brothers and sister now I guess... You're the one who always makes a billion characters when we game, so just checking that this isn't you just excited for the moment and then going to move on to something else later?"
the word "sister" hasn't hit me yet "Yeah no... I've done a lot of stuff, and this wasn't the ideal outcome anyway because [wife] is very hetero so you know that wasn't what I w-"
suddenly gets hit by the word and immediately chokes up
Sister: "oh hey... I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad I-"
"It's not that... it's just... It felt really nice... that you called me your sister..."😭
My sister's reaction: "Awww... Hey I'm your sister I'm always gonna care about you. Besides remember when you were born how I wanted to trade you for a little sister? This is just an upgrade to me..."
So then we talked and she was supportive in a "oh dang you have some serious stuff ahead of you don't you?" way...
I learned that my sister had gotten exposed to all sorts of people by be being involved with the local anime conventions in her region, and she apparently became something of a local "big sis"/"Onee-san" for people and is respectful: like defaulting to "they/them" if she didn't know someone's pronouns...
So yeah... ALL YOU ANIME FREAKS apparently helped my sister be open-minded to my transition (note: I mean that as a joke and I'm truly appreciative: I used to be one too, I literally quoted a character from "Slayers" earlier in Japanese... just haven't had time anymore).
And now I have a GIANT weight off my shoulders knowing my big sis loves me even as her younger sister 😭❤
Until next time I do this (which will be wife, and that'll probably be in a therapy/psychiatry setting because reasons...)
submitted by Dragon-of-Mica
to comingout [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:00 creative_gal1 I might have been assaulted while solo traveling abroad
Somebody please, please respond with your thoughts. I feel so alone.
I guess I'll start off by saying that I made this account specifically to get advice for this as I don't want my friends or family to know about this yet, or maybe at all. I'm not even entirely sure this is the correct subreddit, but I'll try it.
I, 28 female, finally mustered up the courage to take a solo trip abroad recently. I was on-the-go for two whole weeks and now that I'm home, the story I'm about to tell you is all I can think about.
I normally don't approach men, but for some reason I took a chance here. I befriended some people from my hostel and we went out for dinner. I asked my waiter (early 30s male) out for a drink once he was done with his shift and he agreed. We had a couple drinks and talked for hours. I didn't get any weird gut feeling about him so I trusted him and went to his apartment.
At the beginning of us having sex, I fully wanted to. However, that changed. In the middle of having sex, out of nowhere, he slaps me. I instantly say "what the f" and tell him not to do that, but we continued. He then spits on my face to which I get angry and very sternly tell him to stop treating me that way. He apologizes and we continue. At this point I was no longer enjoying it. He then spits on me...AGAIN. I didn't want to continue anymore. I tried pushing him off while saying "no!" many times and he didn't stop. He kept saying "baby baby come on I'm sorry" but I said no. He wouldn't get off and I think I was too intoxicated to fully "fight" so I just...let him finish while I was mentally checked out.
The next morning I agreed to have lunch with him. Why? I still don't know myself. Maybe I was trying to see the good in him. Try to excuse his behavior. But no, he's just a self absorbed asshole.
I continued the rest of my trip and pushed this to the back of my mind. It worked. But now that I'm back home, something in me just doesn't feel right. I keep replaying that night and I feel numb. Like I GENUINELY changed my mind. I tried pushing him off while saying no.
I can't help but to feel this is my fault. Dumb girl who drinks with a stranger and sleeps with him while traveling abroad. Was I not clear enough? Did I enable the behavior somehow? What would this be called? Am I overreacting? Do I even have a right to talk about this if I went to lunch with him the day after?
I tried to talk to him about it through social media and his response, word for word, is below. (English isn't his first language so the spelling and grammar isn't great).
"But we was on the moment" "What you wanna I said?" "Sorry for that?" "But if u was so upset with that why u continue wanted to see me the day after?"
I apologize for the long post.
submitted by creative_gal1
to sexualassault [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 03:56 mikiboss #GE9 [Rongotai] mikiboss rounds up his campaign with an early morning dive into the waters Lyall Bay, talking with some of the other early swimmers about environmental issues.
With the campaign nearly coming to a close, mikiboss decides he needs an early morning splash at the beach. mikiboss rocks up to the beach at 5am, and is eventually gathered by a couple of other brave swimmers in the morning, all with far more experience.
"First time?" mikiboss joked, while gesturing to one of the other swimmers, all wearing perfectly fitting swimming attire and a swimming cap.
"Don't worry, once you do this two or three more times, you'll be looking exactly like this" he returned. The rest of the swimmers looked just about as experienced.
With everyone geared up and ready to swim, they all started to make their way down the beach, with the chilly breeze of the weather already making mikiboss start to regret this decision.
"I know we talk a lot about global warming and all..." joked mikiboss as the rest of the swimmers laughed. As they all sunk their feet into the shallow water. "In all seriousness, that is majestic" continued mikiboss, looking out to the horizon.
After spending a good couple of minutes swimming up and down the beach, and occasionally chatting with other swimmers, the sun finally starts to rise, and the group decides it's time to hop out for the rest of their day.
"Thanks for showing me the ropes guys," said mikiboss, shivering as he shook the hands of the rest of the group. "It'll definitely help get me through the day. After all, with an environment as beautiful as this, it's easy to see how you guys find the energy for it."
"It should be clear enough why we need to urgently keep fossil fuels where they belong, in the ground, and end mining on prime conservation land. I'm pretty sure anyone who isn't convinced would be by seeing just the sheer beauty of the environment this morning. We must also protect sites like this and environments like this all over the world, which is what our "Healthy Transition Fund" will help deliver while enabling pacific allies to orient their economies to cleaner, more efficient, and renewable energies"
mikiboss' policy rundown was cut short by a strong gust of wind, which with the damp bathers he was still wearing, felt icy cold. He waves to the group of swimmers one more time, reminding them of Together For All's policies, before immediately rushing to the changing rooms for a shower and change of clothes.
submitted by mikiboss
to ModelNZCampaigning [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 03:56 lolZGabriel New Player Tips
I recently got the game, and I've got to say, I am having plenty of fun! The atmosphere is delightful, and the gameplay is very satisfying. It's a game I was looking at for about a few years now, but I didn't really have the money to purchase it at the time. Out with my sister a couple days ago, I was stoked to see the game for $25.
Now, I'm new to the Splatoon series, and I've been having some difficulties with its gameplay, particularly with online battles. I have some experience in FPS games such as Call of Duty, and like in that game, I find myself playing the role of the flanker. Is there a weapon that best compliments this play style?
In terms of general advice, what should I try to get in terms of weapons, abilities, gear, etc... I heard the dualies are good, as well the N-ZAP, are these what I should aim for? I find myself struggling against the rollers quite a bit, how can I maneuver around them?
I am brand-new, so any knowledge and advice is helpful.
submitted by lolZGabriel
to Splatoon_2 [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 03:49 Acceptable_Split9503 My(19F) boyfriend (19M) is painfully unromantic and I am worried he is losing interesting.
I have been dating my boyfriend for a year and a half now. When I hang out with him we have fun and all, but something that has always been important to me is romance and he doesn’t do that.
My boyfriend, started out very caring which I know can go in hand with the honeymoon stage. Nowadays however, if I don’t text him first I don’t hear from him til the evening or night time. I get being busy, but a good morning would be nice. I always text him good morning, but if i forget, its not reciprocated at all. Also, If i add an i love you to that (to the good morning or good night) ill get a response just not an i love you back.
Another problem regarding romance was our anniversary and valentines day. I prepared a hard worked on gift along with other items I knew he would like for our anniversary. He (being busy according to him) had nothing. The same went for valentines. I didn’t get him a Valentine either because he said we could go on a date later and exchange the late anniversary gifts then too. Our date got postponed though because he still wasn’t done with the gift/was busy. I understand life gets hectic sometimes, but I am starting to get impatient. I do things for him and I have communicated that I want some romantic gestures, but nothing happens even after those conversations. I have let him know he doesnt need to buy anything(i would be happy with a cute rock). Also, he might invite me to his house or ask to do something, but if i offer something I want to do its often turned down unless it fully sold to him. He is rarely open to trying stuff I like.
I feel like im not important, he will tell me otherwise, but aside from some hangouts and hugs he doesn’t show me it.
I got the anniversary gift after almost 5 months and it was a short 10 page book with doodles, some photos, and maybe 15 words in total. He had so long to work on something and a small memory book was all I got. It was cute, but it feels like he worked on it in one day- the glue was still fresh and messed up some photos too. He postponed our date 4 hours that day to finish it.
This is his first relationship so i want to cut him slack, but all the overthinking is piling in my head and I dont know what to do. I don’t feel properly loved or appreciated. I’ve communicated what i want out of the relationship and he says he will do that, but it hasn’t happened from what I have seen as of now.
Is there any advice I can get? I am not sure if I am being too needy with the romance or if Im sticking to a relationship that isn’t going to improve. I feel like I realize where I am at is not great, but I also feel utterly reluctant to leave because I do like him a lot.
TL;DR My boyfriend has not been romantic(ex: late gifts for valentines and anniversary) and I feel unprioritized in the relationship. I am asking for some perspective as I don't know how bad this is and if there is a way I can improve this or whether I should leave.
submitted by Acceptable_Split9503
to relationships [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 03:48 Shabuff_ What are some good tasting gluten free snacks?
Recently my sister was diagnosed with celiac. Me and my mom decided we wanted to get her a snack box to let her know we care and that everything will be all right. I was thinking bear paws, and Welch's fruit snacks, and maybe some rice crackers with peanut butter. Anything else that would be tasty? She also is a big fan of bready types of foods and spicey foods is there some popular alternative to these? Any good hotsauce brands that are gluten free? I'm really new to this and want my sister to enjoy the food she eats.
submitted by Shabuff_
to Celiac [link] [comments]