Modern warfare 2 double weapon xp
Fortnite Battle Royale Subreddit - Discuss FortniteBR by EPIC Games
2017.09.23 12:47 Mirrankid Fortnite Battle Royale Subreddit - Discuss FortniteBR by EPIC Games
Fortnite Battle Royale subreddit. Discuss FortniteBR.
2012.01.05 03:21 LewDogg Reddit East 3
2017.12.18 03:11 rrab EM Neuroweapon Survival Guide
This resource is created by targets, for targets of electromagnetic assaults, directed energy weapons, and neuroweapons aka psychotronics. CliffsNotes in hierarchical outline format, on staying alive and well, while being targeted by deniable, covert technologies, that civilian accessible institutions widely assume to be mental illness. -=-=- "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities."
2023.06.09 09:00 AutoModerator Weekly Kequeen Megathread
Welcome to our weekly questions thread! Feel free to ask about your specific builds, weapons, artifacts, team comps, or other Keqing-related questions here.
Also be sure to check out our massive library of resources below! Useful Links for Keqing: Keqing Mains Discord:
Our main hub for all things Keqing. The amazing Artifact Rater Bot, as well as tons of resources for Keqing (and other characters!) can be accessed by using the !help
command in the #command-spam channel. There's commands covering terminology, mechanics, artifacts sets, and a ton more.
We also have dedicated channels for teambuilding, clearing the abyss, and community events! The Comprehensive Guide to Keqing:
Our frequently updated, incredibly thorough guide to all things Keqing. From basic builds and starter artifacts to endgame optimization and teambuilding, it's all there. Check back frequently, as new character synergies are added by the community. Most recent: v1.5 Useful Links for Genshin in general: The Keqing Mains Theorycrafting Library:
While we are fundamentally a Keqing focused group, our theorycrafting encompasses so
much more. This 80 page+ document is the combined work of dozens of theorycrafters from across multiple servers who have put in tons of hours testing theories and crunching numbers. KQM Youtube:
A place for Quick Guides
and Before You Wish
videos HoyoLab Interactive Map (Account Linked) The Genshin Impact MEGADOC:
This covers nearly every in-game system you can think of. From adventuring tips and overworld puzzles, to the exact cost (and materials!) for leveling characters, talents, and artifacts. Even if you consider yourself a veteran this is a great resource to double check things. CharacteWeapon Planner:
This tool lets you plan out what you want to level, how many materials you'll need, and what days the specific domains required will be available. Genshin Optimizer:
A very slick webapp to help you calculate how good your substat rolls are, calculate damage, and experiment with build ideas before using your in-game resources.
submitted by AutoModerator
to KeqingMains [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 08:45 Ghost_Leader07 [The Order 1886] Such an underrated gem! It's a real shame we're not getting a sequel...
2023.06.09 08:30 MadMax8765_thereal Terrible troll moose and nice Chamios
2023.06.09 08:29 Turbo-Shell How can I get Kawauchi Release Throw in K2? I looked it up and it said I need to complete a specific substory but I finished all substories and don’t have the primer
| || |
I probably finished this substory around 30 hours ago, I’ve been trying to 100% but only just noticed I don’t have this skill and it would suck if I had to restart everything just because of that submitted by Turbo-Shell to yakuzagames [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 08:25 _Triple_ [STORE] 900+ KNIVES/GLOVES/SKINS, 50.000$+ INVENTORY. M9 Fade, M4 Poseidon, BFK Freehand, Crimson Kimono, Nomad Fade, Skeleton, Kara Lore, Bayo Autotronic, AWP Fade, Kara Damas, BFK Ultra, Kara Freehand, Kara Bright, M9 Damas, Omega, Tiger Strike, Flip MF, Bayo Tiger, Deagle Blaze, Talon & More
Everything in my inventory is up for trade. The most valuable items are listed here, the rest you can find in My Inventory
Feel free to Add Me or even better send a Trade Offer. Open for any suggestions: upgrades, downgrades / knives, gloves, skins / stickers, patterns, floats.
All Buyouts are listed in cash value.
★ Butterfly Knife Freehand FN #1, B/O: $2500
★ Butterfly Knife Ultraviolet FT, B/O: $822
★ Butterfly Knife Scorched FT, B/O: $616 ⎯
★ Bayonet Tiger Tooth MW #1, B/O: $1300
★ Bayonet Autotronic FN, B/O: $1050
★ Bayonet Tiger Tooth MW, B/O: $629
★ Bayonet Bright Water FT, B/O: $326
★ Bayonet Safari Mesh BS, B/O: $233 ⎯
★ Karambit Lore FT, B/O: $1110
★ Karambit Damascus Steel FT, B/O: $840
★ Karambit Freehand MW, B/O: $784
★ Karambit Bright Water MW, B/O: $759 ⎯
★ M9 Bayonet Fade FN, B/O: $1801
★ M9 Bayonet Fade FN, B/O: $1801
★ M9 Bayonet Damascus Steel FN, B/O: $751 ⎯
★ Nomad Knife Fade FN, B/O: $1156
★ Nomad Knife Slaughter MW, B/O: $544
★ Nomad Knife Blue Steel WW, B/O: $318 ⎯
★ Flip Knife Marble Fade FN, B/O: $646
★ Flip Knife Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $574
★ Flip Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) MW, B/O: $552
★ Flip Knife Case Hardened FT, B/O: $257
★ Flip Knife Freehand FT, B/O: $255
★ StatTrak™ Flip Knife Bright Water FN, B/O: $287 ⎯
★ Huntsman Knife Lore FN, B/O: $461
★ Huntsman Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $436
★ Huntsman Knife Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $353
★ Huntsman Knife Autotronic FT, B/O: $212
★ Huntsman Knife Bright Water FT, B/O: $129
★ Huntsman Knife Forest DDPAT MW, B/O: $129
★ Huntsman Knife Forest DDPAT BS, B/O: $123
★ StatTrak™ Huntsman Knife Rust Coat BS, B/O: $127 ⎯
★ Bowie Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 2) FN, B/O: $375
★ Bowie Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $363
★ Bowie Knife Tiger Tooth FN, B/O: $269
★ Bowie Knife Crimson Web WW, B/O: $192
★ Bowie Knife Bright Water FN, B/O: $159
★ Bowie Knife Ultraviolet FT, B/O: $126 ⎯
★ Stiletto Knife Slaughter FN, B/O: $616
★ Stiletto Knife Crimson Web FT, B/O: $412
★ StatTrak™ Stiletto Knife Night Stripe FT, B/O: $227 ⎯
★ Falchion Knife Lore FT, B/O: $214
★ Falchion Knife Autotronic FT, B/O: $192
★ Falchion Knife Scorched WW, B/O: $105 ⎯
★ Survival Knife Crimson Web BS, B/O: $216
★ Survival Knife Case Hardened FT, B/O: $198
★ Survival Knife Scorched FT, B/O: $111 ⎯
★ Shadow Daggers Fade FN, B/O: $368
★ Shadow Daggers Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $228
★ Shadow Daggers, B/O: $201
★ Shadow Daggers Damascus Steel FT, B/O: $108
★ Shadow Daggers Ultraviolet FT, B/O: $105
★ Shadow Daggers Black Laminate FT, B/O: $99
★ Shadow Daggers Forest DDPAT FT, B/O: $85 ⎯
★ Gut Knife Doppler (Sapphire) MW #1, B/O: $1700
★ Gut Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $223
★ Gut Knife Marble Fade FN, B/O: $203
★ Gut Knife Doppler (Phase 2) FN, B/O: $191
★ Gut Knife Case Hardened BS, B/O: $127 ⎯
★ Navaja Knife Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $199
★ Navaja Knife Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $199
★ Navaja Knife, B/O: $138
★ Navaja Knife Damascus Steel FN, B/O: $111 ⎯
★ Classic Knife Urban Masked FT, B/O: $146
★ StatTrak™ Classic Knife Stained BS, B/O: $168 ⎯
★ Ursus Knife Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $476
★ Ursus Knife, B/O: $375 ⎯
★ Skeleton Knife, B/O: $1137
★ Talon Knife, B/O: $608
★ Paracord Knife, B/O: $305
★ Survival Knife Forest DDPAT FT, B/O: $97
★ Moto Gloves Transport MW, B/O: $204
★ Moto Gloves Polygon BS, B/O: $142
★ Moto Gloves Blood Pressure BS, B/O: $84
★ Moto Gloves Blood Pressure BS, B/O: $84
★ Moto Gloves 3rd Commando Company BS, B/O: $63
★ Moto Gloves 3rd Commando Company BS, B/O: $63 ⎯
★ Specialist Gloves Crimson Kimono WW, B/O: $1215
★ Specialist Gloves Tiger Strike FT, B/O: $672
★ Specialist Gloves Lt. Commander FT, B/O: $305
★ Specialist Gloves Lt. Commander BS, B/O: $140
★ Specialist Gloves Crimson Web BS, B/O: $137
★ Specialist Gloves Buckshot FT, B/O: $75 ⎯
★ Driver Gloves Crimson Weave FT, B/O: $359
★ Driver Gloves Imperial Plaid BS, B/O: $229
★ Driver Gloves Overtake BS, B/O: $77
★ Driver Gloves Racing Green FT, B/O: $48 ⎯
★ Sport Gloves Omega FT, B/O: $739
★ Sport Gloves Amphibious BS #2, B/O: $733
★ Sport Gloves Arid BS, B/O: $292 ⎯
★ Hand Wraps Giraffe MW, B/O: $212
★ Hand Wraps Leather FT, B/O: $160
★ Hand Wraps Desert Shamagh MW, B/O: $101 ⎯
★ Broken Fang Gloves Yellow-banded MW, B/O: $185
★ Broken Fang Gloves Needle Point FT, B/O: $67
★ Broken Fang Gloves Needle Point WW, B/O: $59 ⎯
★ Hydra Gloves Case Hardened BS, B/O: $65
★ Hydra Gloves Emerald FT, B/O: $65
★ Hydra Gloves Emerald BS, B/O: $62
AK-47 Case Hardened BS, B/O: $130
AK-47 Bloodsport MW, B/O: $79
AK-47 Fuel Injector BS, B/O: $76
AK-47 Fuel Injector BS, B/O: $76
AK-47 Bloodsport FT, B/O: $70
AK-47 Neon Rider MW, B/O: $60
StatTrak™ AK-47 Aquamarine Revenge FT, B/O: $72 ⎯
AWP Fade FN, B/O: $1039
AWP Asiimov FT, B/O: $139
AWP Asiimov FT, B/O: $139
AWP Wildfire MW, B/O: $95
AWP BOOM MW, B/O: $93
AWP BOOM MW, B/O: $93
AWP Duality FN, B/O: $81
AWP Asiimov BS, B/O: $79
AWP Asiimov BS, B/O: $79
AWP Chromatic Aberration FN, B/O: $60
StatTrak™ AWP Hyper Beast FT, B/O: $68
StatTrak™ AWP Hyper Beast FT, B/O: $68
StatTrak™ AWP Electric Hive FT, B/O: $55 ⎯
Desert Eagle Blaze FN, B/O: $623
Desert Eagle Emerald Jörmungandr FN, B/O: $241
Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption FN, B/O: $81
Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption FN, B/O: $81
Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption FN, B/O: $81
Desert Eagle Printstream FT, B/O: $54 ⎯
M4A1-S Blue Phosphor FN, B/O: $434
StatTrak™ M4A1-S Bright Water MW, B/O: $55 ⎯
M4A4 Poseidon FN, B/O: $1465
M4A4 Asiimov BS, B/O: $55
M4A4 Hellfire MW, B/O: $50 ⎯
USP-S Kill Confirmed MW, B/O: $72
USP-S Printstream FT, B/O: $69
StatTrak™ USP-S Kill Confirmed FT, B/O: $139 ⎯
AUG Flame Jörmungandr FN, B/O: $234
P90 Run and Hide FT, B/O: $147
Five-SeveN Candy Apple FN, B/O: $61 Knives - Bowie Knife, Butterfly Knife, Falchion Knife, Flip Knife, Gut Knife, Huntsman Knife, M9 Bayonet, Bayonet, Karambit, Shadow Daggers, Stiletto Knife, Ursus Knife, Navaja Knife, Talon Knife, Classic Knife, Paracord Knife, Survival Knife, Nomad Knife, Skeleton Knife, Patterns - Gamma Doppler, Doppler (Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, Phase 4, Black Pearl, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald), Crimson Web, Lore, Fade, Ultraviolet, Night, Marble Fade (Fire & Ice, Fake FI), Case Hardened (Blue Gem), Autotronic, Slaughter, Black Laminate, Tiger Tooth, Boreal Forest, Scorched, Blue Steel, Vanilla, Damascus Steel, Forest DDPAT, Urban Masked, Freehand, Stained, Bright Water, Safari Mesh, Rust Coat, Gloves - Bloodhound Gloves (Charred, Snakebite, Guerrilla, Bronzed), Driver Gloves (Snow Leopard, King Snake, Crimson Weave, Imperial Plaid, Black Tie, Lunar Weave, Diamondback, Rezan the Red, Overtake, Queen Jaguar, Convoy, Racing Green), Hand Wraps (Cobalt Skulls, CAUTION!, Overprint, Slaughter, Leather, Giraffe, Badlands, Spruce DDPAT, Arboreal, Constrictor, Desert Shamagh, Duct Tape), Moto Gloves (Spearmint, POW!, Cool Mint, Smoke Out, Finish Line, Polygon, Blood Pressure, Turtle, Boom!, Eclipse, 3rd Commando Company, Transport), Specialist Gloves (Crimson Kimono, Tiger Strike, Emerald Web, Field Agent, Marble Fade, Fade, Foundation, Lt. Commander, Crimson Web, Mogul, Forest DDPAT, Buckshot), Sport Gloves (Pandora's Box, Superconductor, Hedge Maze, Vice, Amphibious, Slingshot, Omega, Arid, Big Game, Nocts, Scarlet Shamagh, Bronze Morph), Hydra Gloves (Case Hardened, Emerald, Rattler, Mangrove), Broken Fang Gloves (Jade, Yellow-banded, Unhinged, Needle Point), Pistols - P2000 (Wicked Sick, Ocean Foam, Fire Element, Amber Fade, Corticera, Chainmail, Imperial Dragon, Obsidian, Scorpion, Handgun, Acid Etched), USP-S (Printstream, Kill Confirmed, Whiteout, Road Rash, Owergrowth, The Traitor, Neo-Noir, Dark Water, Orion, Blueprint, Stainless, Caiman, Serum, Monster Mashup, Royal Blue, Ancient Visions, Cortex, Orange Anolis, Ticket To Hell, Black Lotus, Cyrex, Check Engine, Guardian, Purple DDPAT, Torque, Blood Tiger, Flashback, Business Class, Pathfinder, Para Green), Lead Conduit, Glock-18 (Umbral Rabbit, Fade, Candy Apple, Bullet Queen, Synth Leaf, Neo-Noir, Nuclear Garden, Dragon Tatto, Reactor, Pink DDPAT, Twilight Galaxy, Sand Dune, Groundwater, Blue Fissure, Snack Attack, Water Elemental, Brass, Wasteland Rebel, Vogue, Franklin, Royal Legion, Gamma Doppler, Weasel, Steel Disruption, Ironwork, Grinder, High Beam, Moonrise, Oxide Blaze, Bunsen Burner, Clear Polymer, Bunsen Burner, Night), P250 (Re.built, Nuclear Threat, Modern Hunter, Splash, Whiteout, Vino Primo, Mehndi, Asiimov, Visions, Undertow, Cartel, See Ya Later, Gunsmoke, Splash, Digital Architect, Muertos, Red Rock, Bengal Tiger, Crimson Kimono, Wingshot, Metallic DDPAT, Hive, Dark Filigree, Mint Kimono), Five-Seven (Neon Kimono, Berries And Cherries, Fall Hazard, Crimson Blossom, Hyper Beast, Nitro, Fairy Tale, Case Hardened, Copper Galaxy, Angry Mob, Monkey Business, Fowl Play, Anodized Gunmetal, Hot Shot, Retrobution, Boost Protocol), CZ75-Auto (Chalice, Crimson Web, Emerald Quartz, The Fuschia is Now, Nitro, Xiangliu, Yellow Jacket, Victoria, Poison Dart, Syndicate, Eco, Hexane, Pole, Tigris), Tec-9 (Rebel, Terrace, Nuclear Threat, Hades, Rust Leaf, Decimator, Blast From, Orange Murano, Toxic, Fuel Injector, Remote Control, Bamboo Forest, Isaac, Avalanche, Brother, Re-Entry, Blue Titanium, Bamboozle), R8 Revolver (Banana Cannon, Fade, Blaze, Crimson Web, Liama Cannon, Crazy 8, Reboot, Canal Spray, Night, Amber Fade), Desert Eagle (Blaze, Hand Cannon, Fennec Fox, Sunset Storm, Emerald Jörmungandr, Pilot, Hypnotic, Golden Koi, Printstream, Cobalt Disruption, Code Red, Ocean Drive, Midnight Storm, Kumicho Dragon, Crimson Web, Heirloom, Night Heist, Mecha Industries, Night, Conspiracy, Trigger Discipline, Naga, Directive, Light Rail), Dual Berettas (Flora Carnivora, Duelist, Cobra Strike, Black Limba, Emerald, Hemoglobin, Twin Turbo, Marina, Melondrama, Pyre, Retribution, Briar, Dezastre, Royal Consorts, Urban Shock, Dualing Dragons, Panther, Balance), Rifles - Galil (Aqua Terrace, Winter Forest, Chatterbox, Sugar Rush, Pheonix Blacklight, CAUTION!, Orange DDPAT, Cerberus, Dusk Ruins, Eco, Chromatic Aberration, Stone Cold, Tuxedo, Sandstorm, Shattered, Urban Rubble, Rocket Pop, Kami, Crimson Tsunami, Connexion), SCAR-20 (Fragments, Brass, Cyrex, Palm, Splash Jam, Cardiac, Emerald, Crimson Web, Magna Carta, Stone Mosaico, Bloodsport, Enforcer), AWP (Duality, Gungnir, Dragon Lore, Prince, Medusa, Desert Hydra, Fade, Lightning Strike, Oni Taiji, Silk Tiger, Graphite, Chromatic Aberration, Asiimov, Snake Camo, Boom, Containment Breach, Wildfire, Redline, Electric Hive, Hyper Beast, Neo-Noir, Man-o'-war, Pink DDPAT, Corticera, Sun in Leo, Elite Build, Fever Dream, Atheris, Mortis, PAW, Exoskeleton, Worm God, POP AWP, Phobos, Acheron, Pit Viper, Capillary, Safari Mesh), AK-47 (Head Shot, Wild Lotus, Gold Arabesque, X-Ray, Fire Serpent, Hydroponic, Panthera Onca, Case Hardened, Vulcan, Jet Set, Fuel Injector, Bloodsport, Nightwish, First Class, Neon Rider, Asiimov, Red Laminate, Aquamarine Revenge, The Empress, Wasteland Rebel, Jaguar, Black Laminate, Leet Museo, Neon Revolution, Redline, Frontside Misty, Predator, Legion of Anubis, Point Disarray, Orbit Mk01, Blue Laminate, Green Laminate, Emerald Pinstripe, Cartel, Phantom Disruptor, Jungle Spray, Safety Net, Rat Rod, Baroque Purple, Slate, Elite Build, Uncharted, Safari Mesh), FAMAS (Sundown, Prime Conspiracy, Afterimage, Commemoration, Dark Water, Spitfire, Pulse, Eye of Athena, Meltdown, Rapid Eye Move, Roll Cage, Styx, Mecha Industrie, Djinn, ZX Spectron, Valence, Neural Net, Night Borre, Hexne), M4A4 (Temukau, Howl, Poseidon, Asiimov, Daybreak, Hellfire, Zirka, Red DDPAT, Radiation Hazard, Modern Hunter, The Emperor, The Coalition, Bullet Rain, Cyber Security, X-Ray, Dark Blossom, Buzz Kill, In Living Color, Neo-Noir, Desolate Space, 龍王 (Dragon King), Royal Paladin, The Battlestar, Global Offensive, Tooth Fairy, Desert-Strike, Griffin, Evil Daimyo, Spider Lily, Converter), M4A1-S (Emphorosaur-S, Welcome to the Jungle, Imminent Danger, Knight, Hot Rod, Icarus Fell, Blue Phosphor, Printstream, Master Piece, Dark Water, Golden Coil, Bright Water, Player Two, Atomic Alloy, Guardian, Chantico's Fire, Hyper Beast, Mecha Industries, Cyrex, Control Panel, Moss Quartz, Nightmare, Decimator, Leaded Glass, Basilisk, Blood Tiger, Briefing, Night Terror, Nitro, VariCamo, Flashback), SG 553 (Cyberforce, Hazard Pay, Bulldozer, Integrale, Dragon Tech, Ultraviolet, Colony IV, Hypnotic, Cyrex, Candy Apple, Barricade, Pulse), SSG 08 (Death Strike, Sea Calico, Blood in the Water, Orange Filigree, Dragonfire, Big Iron, Bloodshot, Detour, Turbo Peek, Red Stone), AUG (Akihabara Accept, Flame Jörmungandr, Hot Rod, Midnight Lily, Sand Storm, Carved Jade, Wings, Anodized Navy, Death by Puppy, Torque, Bengal Tiger, Chameleon, Fleet Flock, Random Access, Momentum, Syd Mead, Stymphalian, Arctic Wolf, Aristocrat, Navy Murano), G3SG1 (Chronos, Violet Murano, Flux, Demeter, Orange Kimono, The Executioner, Green Apple, Arctic Polar Camo, Contractor), SMGs - P90 (Neoqueen, Astral Jörmungandr, Run and Hide, Emerald Dragon, Cold Blooded, Death by Kitty, Baroque Red, Vent Rush, Blind Spot, Asiimov, Trigon, Sunset Lily, Death Grip, Leather, Nostalgia, Fallout Warning, Tiger Pit, Schermatic, Virus, Shapewood, Glacier Mesh, Shallow Grave, Chopper, Desert Warfare), MAC-10 (Sakkaku, Hot Snakes, Copper Borre, Red Filigree, Gold Brick, Graven, Case Hardened, Stalker, Amber Fade, Neon Rider, Tatter, Curse, Propaganda, Nuclear Garden, Disco Tech, Toybox, Heat, Indigo), UMP-45 (Wild Child, Fade, Blaze, Day Lily, Minotaur's Labyrinth, Crime Scene, Caramel, Bone Pile, Momentum, Primal Saber), MP7 (Teal Blossom, Fade, Nemesis, Whiteout, Asterion, Bloosport, Abyssal Apparition, Full Stop, Special Delivery, Neon Ply, Asterion, Ocean Foam, Powercore, Scorched, Impire), PP-Bizon (Modern Hunter, Rust Coat, Forest Leaves, Antique, High Roller, Blue Streak, Seabird, Judgement of Anubis, Bamboo Print, Embargo, Chemical Green, Coblat Halftone, Fuel Rod, Photic Zone, Irradiated Alert, Carbon Fiber), MP9 (Featherweight, Wild Lily, Pandora's Box, Stained Glass, Bulldozer, Dark Age, Hot Rod, Hypnotic, Hydra, Rose Iron, Music Box, Setting Sun, Food Chain, Airlock, Mount Fuji, Starlight Protector, Ruby Poison Dart, Deadly Poison), MP5-SD (Liquidation, Oxide Oasis, Phosphor, Nitro, Agent, Autumn Twilly), Shotguns, Machineguns - Sawed-Off (Kiss♥Love, First Class, Orange DDPAT, Rust Coat, The Kraken, Devourer, Mosaico, Wasteland Princess, Bamboo Shadow, Copper, Serenity, Limelight, Apocalypto), XM1014 (Frost Borre, Ancient Lore, Red Leather, Elegant Vines, Banana Leaf, Jungle, Urban Perforated, Grassland, Blaze Orange, Heaven Guard, VariCamo Blue, Entombed, XOXO, Seasons, Tranquility, Bone Machine, Incinegator, Teclu Burner, Black Tie, Zombie Offensive, Watchdog), Nova (Baroque Orange, Hyper Beast, Green Apple, Antique, Modern Hunter, Walnut, Forest Leaves, Graphite, Blaze Orange, Rising Skull, Tempest, Bloomstick, Interlock, Quick Sand, Moon in Libra, Clean Polymer, Red Quartz, Toy Soldier), MAG-7 (Insomnia, Cinqueda, Counter Terrace, Prism Terrace, Memento, Chainmail, Hazard, Justice, Bulldozer, Silver, Core Breach, Firestarter, Praetorian, Heat, Hard Water, Monster Call, BI83 Spectrum, SWAG-7), M249 (Humidor, Shipping Forecast, Blizzard Marbleized, Downtown, Jungle DDPAT, Nebula Crusader, Impact Drill, Emerald Poison Dart), Negev (Mjölnir, Anodized Navy, Palm, Power Loader, Bratatat, CaliCamo, Phoenix Stencil, Infrastructure, Boroque Sand), Wear - Factory New (FN), Minimal Wear (MW), Field-Tested (FT), Well-Worn (WW), Battle-Scarred (BS), Stickers Holo/Foil/Gold - Katowice 2014, Krakow 2017, Howling Dawn, Katowice 2015, Crown, London 2018, Cologne 2014, Boston 2018, Atlanta 2017, Cluj-Napoca 2015, DreamHack 2014, King on the Field, Harp of War, Winged Difuser, Cologne 2016, Cologne 2015, MLG Columbus 2016, Katowice 2019, Berlin 2019, RMR 2020, Stockholm 2021, Antwerp 2022, Swag Foil, Flammable foil, Others - Souvenirs, Agents, Pins, Passes, Gifts, Music Kits, Cases, Keys, Capsules, Packages, Patches
Some items on the list may no longer be available or are still locked, visit My Inventory for more details.
Send a Trade Offer for fastest response. I consider all offers.
Add me for discuss if there is a serious offer that needs to be discussed.
submitted by _Triple_
to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 08:13 baka-420 Help with double knife 9th & 10th
| || |
Hello I am new! I have never played a game. I thought the nurgles were cute and the plague marines were cool. Clearly, we all have excellent taste. submitted by baka-420 to deathguard40k [link] [comments]
I am building my first set of plague marines and I notice this fellow has 2 knives. And it is really messing me up! I don’t understand what the benefit is and I don’t understand why it is an option on the sprue build list. Is it a holdover from previous editions?
Here is the research I have done…
9th ED DEATHGUARD CODEX: pg.44 of the 9th edition codex lists “Trench Fighters” as a battle tactic strategem where “ …each time a model in that unit fights, if it is equipped with any plague knives, it makes 1 additional attack with 1 of its plague knives.” I don’t perceive that this benefits double knife in a way that makes him more desirable than another random dude, since pg.70 states that “Every model is equipped with: boltgun, plague knife; blight grenades; krak grenades” So, all the boys should already have plague knives unless the PMC swaps for a demonic plague blade. And everyone with a plague knife gets the same benefit, so lil double knife is not better than any of them.
9th Ed CORE BOOK: Meanwhile in the “Core Book 9th Ed”, on pg.229 within the “Number of Attacks” portion of the “Fight Phase” section, it states that: “the number of attacks a model makes is determined by its Attacks (A) characteristic, which can be found on its data sheet.” So, PM get 2 Attacks in fight phase, as their A score is 2. (9th Ed deathguard codex pg.70)
On pg. 230 of the same section, in the “Select Weapon” portion, it states that “If a model has more than one melee weapon, select which it will use before resolving any attacks. If a model has more than one melee weapon and can make several attacks, it can split them between the weapons however you wish…” So, as I understand it the double knife PM would still only get 2 attacks.
JUNE 23rd FREE CORE RULES 10th Ed. In the “Fight” section, under “2. Make Melee Attacks”, in portion “Select Weapon”, it states that “If a model is equipped with more than one melee weapon, it can only use one of them to make attacks with each time it fights, so you must now declare which it will use before resolving any of its attacks.” (pg.33) & “When a model fights, it will make a number of melee attacks determined by the Attacks (A) characteristic of the melee weapon it is using.”
PLAGUE MARINES 10th EDITION DATA SHEET (sourced from Reddit which sourced it from that exhibition match between chaos demons and deathguard) Gives plague knives an A score of 3 pts. So, ol’ double knife gets 3 attacks.
Would any of you be willing to bestow the grandfather’s blessings upon my aching brain?
Why does this dude have 2 knives? Does it grant him a bonus in anyway? What does it mean for 9th/10th Ed play? Is there a section of the rules or a video that you can point me towards? (I would appreciate a source for your answer so that I can read up on it further and become less confused) I see a lot of people on Reddit posts saying that yung double knife gets an extra attack for having 2 knives, but no one really sources that info. I don’t think I could just attack someone in a game and say “Reddit said I could”, that doesn’t seem fair.
Thank you for all that have read this far.
TLDR: WHY DOUBLE KNIFE WHY?! WHY DO YOU KEEP YOUR SECRETS FROM ME? WHY WHERE YOU BORN? WHO MADE YOU THIS WAY?
2023.06.09 08:05 archelogy How White Solidarity protects White Athletes and Rehabilitates their Image - Nikola Jokic
If you're an NBA fan, you're familiar with Nikola Jokic, the 2-time MVP from Serbia on the Denver Nuggets.
Jokic and his Nuggets team are on their way to winning the NBA finals. As usual, the white media is heaping praise from a place of racial pride on Jokic's achievements. Unlike players like LeBron James, the white media has absolutely nothing negative to say about Jokic.
In addition to his playing ability, they heap praise on what a good human being he is- selfless, kind, unassuming.
On November 28, 2021, in a game between the Nuggets and Heat, Jokic blindside tackled an opposing player Markieff Morris- throwing all 280 lbs of his in a shoulder check into Morris' back while Morris was turned away from him
. This cheapshot snapped Morris' neck giving him a serious whiplash injury - the injury was so severe Morris remained injured for 4 months.
This was not a basketball play, it was assault.
This does not happen in basketball. Maybe it did in the 1980s but in modern basketball, the game is civil, for the most part.
A reminder that Morris is not white; this will help inform why the following happened the way it did.
Let's examine the reaction of whites in response:
- White authority figures in the NBA fined Morris but not Jokic. Yes you can re-read that. Supposedly Morris was responsible for antagonizing Jokic beforehand, but Jokic was not responsible for his wild over-reaction and injuring Morris. Jokic received a suspension of just 1 game.
- The white fan base desperately spun the issue, claiming Morris was responsible for the initial antagonism. They attempted to justify a felony by Jokic by citing a misdemeanor by Morris.
- The white media refused to adequately cover that Morris was injured for four months. I follow the NBA closely and only recently found out Morris was injured for that long even though this was more than a year ago. Why? Because the white media doesn't want you to know about it. Specifically the white media protected both the white authority figures in the NBA who protected Jokic and Jokic's reputation.
In dealing with white society, the deck is often stacked because of white double standards
. Remember that whites heap criticism on NBA players like Draymond Green or Dillon Brooks as "dirty players", but neither of those players put someone on the injured list for 4 months. White authority figures look the other way when white players commit assault and the white media covers up the incident for them. Most NBA fans think Jokic is a saint
. Now you know why- the worst of his conduct was deemed a non-issue by authorities to the extent the white media even let people know the full impact of his assault.
One mustn't be cynical about white solidarity
and what it means for non-whites who happen to be living here. But one mustn't ignore it altogether either. It is very real.
submitted by archelogy
to aznidentity [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 06:56 Ltsjustdylan13 [call of duty modern warfare 2]
can someone help me with the multiplayer trophies, psn Ltsjustdylan
submitted by Ltsjustdylan13
to Trophies [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 06:24 Quave11 I’m so sick of SCAM…
I haven’t really complained about a modern deck since KCI was around because since then there really hasn’t been a absolutely crazy deck. SCAM isn’t even that good but out of 10 matches today, 6 were against scam and I lost all of them because turns out 1 mana (the scam card of choice) 4/3 menace or 4/3 double strike on t0 is pretty good…not to mention you can fish 2 answers out. I mean wtf do you do against it? Lavinia? Force of Negation the scam? Have so much removal, it doesn’t matter what grief takes? Then if you stableize, fable just comes along and fixes their mana and hand 😂 I probably just got unlucky today as it doesn’t look like it has that much meta share, but it is by far one of the most tilting decks to play against.
submitted by Quave11
to ModernMagic [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 06:23 sunghooter Forced to solo leads to new personal best!
2023.06.09 06:20 Vroolu New knight customization
2023.06.09 06:09 DietrichVanMeier 23 M Europe - History and Literature Enthusiast
Hi. I'm looking to talk to new people, maybe make a friend
History, especially the 19th-20th century but with more broad and general knowedge in other time periods. I'm not an expert or anything but I am pretty passionate about it and tend to read/listen about one event or the other on a pretty regular basis.
Literature, especially old novels. I recently read Demian (my all time favourite book), Day of the Oprichnik, Heart of Darkness, the Perfume and Little Prince. Some of my other favourite works would include: "The Picture of Dorian Gray", "Faust part I" (need to get to part II) and "No Longer Human". I also like to write short stories and book reviews. I'd also really like to read the same book with someone and discuss it. I just started reading Grimm's fairy tales.
Languages. I know three, with one being a bit rusty. I'm currently working to scrape off the rust and then when I'm finished with that will begin to learn a fourth language. It's fun to go through different works in multiple languages. For example, I read the aforementioned Faust part I in all three.
Games. I recently played Cyberpunk 2077. Now that the dust has settled and the bugs mostly removed...It's not that bad! The main questline at least, Fallout 76 (Very average, I'm dissapointed with what they made the "RPG" system) and will try out Deus Ex Manking Divided again ( Got inspired since it's somewhat similar to Cyberpunk). I was waiting to play Elden Ring but it ended being too stressful for me. Go here and get beaten up go there and get beaten up, repeat...Besides that I'm a big fan of Paradox strategy games...like EU IV and HoI IV (also thinking of making my own project for HoI IV). I am definitely looking forward to try out Victoria III, after they add more content to it. I also got Modern Warfare 2, since the first MW had great multiplayer gameplay.
Anime and Manga. In recent times my interest has waned but I still watch the occasional series here and there. Like Cyberpunk Edgerunners (Which I found to be rather mediocre) and the very good new season of Bleach. Some other favourites include: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Death Note, Fate;Zero, Psycho Pass , Higurashi (season 2 is a bit weak but the first one is a masterpiece of horror), Code Geass, Attack on Titan and others. My favourite Manga is Berserk...I hope it gets a good ending..the first couple of new chapters were...a bit rough but the new author seems to have got his footing.
Anyway, that should be enough information to give you a good picture... Before I go, I would like to ask for you to include the title of the last book you read in your reply. A small request, I feel. I'll be ignoring those that don't.
submitted by DietrichVanMeier
to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 05:56 Objective_Campaign82 Sins of the Father Ch35 (Hellworlder pirates 2)
The Battle You Can Never Win
Years ago, aboard a poorly maintained ship, in a dimly lit cargo hold with stained mats haphazardly thrown on the ground, a young girl glared at the old man before her. Her breath came in ragged heaves, her clothes were stained with sweat, and her exposed skin was covered in welts from the older mans bamboo blade. She was on the ground while the man was standing up straight, his breathing only slightly faster than normal but otherwise gave no hint that only moments before he had been swinging his practice sword like a demented blender.
The girl tried to stand but instead fell back down. “Why, the fuck are you making me do all this.” She growled at the man. Earning her a quick smack to the side for her foul mouth and impertinence. “Fuck!” she cursed, earning another strike in the process.
She continued to glare at the old bastard, most people usually flinched under her hateful glare. Especially the weak prey-like Xenos, they always coward at her wrath. But the old bastard didn’t. He just watched her with a calm and patient gaze.
The man was silent for a while before he sighed and looked to the pipes and looses wires along the ceiling. “You ask why I make you train? Why I push you unlike all the others? The better question is why you resist my teaching?” he looked down at her again. “You are taller than most men, you are naturally stronger than a girl has any right to be, and your fire is enough to melt iron. And yet you resist my attempts to polish those advantages. By all rights you should seek every chance to better yourself. And yet you don’t.”
“What’s the fuckin point? Like you said, I’m strong, and being already human makes me faster and tougher than everything out there. So what’s the point in training with stupid swords?”
He frowned, but didn’t strike her again for her foul mouth. “You are stronger than most creatures in this galaxy. But not all. The Kaydic are as strong as a grizzly, and if they get a good charge going they can pass through brick walls like they were wet paper. The Balikstro are faster on four legs than we can ever be on two. Any Uplifted Mammaloid could easily disembowel you with a careless swipe. And that isn’t mentioning the true monsters out there like the Aunviry.”
“Okay, yeah they’re all better. So what’s the point in training if they’re always going to be better than me? I’m only human.” She whined as she felt the growing bruise on her side.
“Because you don’t train for the battle that you can win, but for the battle that you’ll always lose. Because on those days the only thing that will keep you alive is training, good reflexes, and hardened combat experience. They are how you will win the battle you can never win.”
“That doesn’t make sense old man.” The girl snarked.
The air cracked, a brown sword blurred, and the girl let out a yelp as her ass was struck by a Shinai.
The old man who decided to be her mentor continued. “And the only way you get there is by training every day until your hands bleed and your legs give out.”
The girl glared at the old man, but she saw the sense in the words. Even if she hated the old man and his stupid sword. “Fine, but can we call it here. I have a cargo shift tomorrow.”
He looked down at her hands a tilted his head. “Your hands aren’t bleeding yet.” He said blandly as if remarking on the weather.
Daisey groaned, but got up anyways.
The old bastard Mizuno really did make her work until her hands began to bleed before letting her crawl off to her hammock in the sweltering space above the engine bay. She only got a few hours of sleep before the ship docked with the pirate capital and she had to spend the next ten hours moving cargo off the Black Saint.
And after that, when she had finally gotten to sit for a few minutes Mizuno found her and dragged her back to his ‘dojo’ for another round.
She had hated it at the time. Hated him. Hated the shitty rusty ship. Hated almost everyone one onboard. And hated those stupid bamboo swords.
But in time the pain paid off, and those skills that had been beaten into her the hard way saved her life when Greyson’s crazy bitch of a lieutenant tried to kill Daisey in some back alley on Parox. And later those same skills allowed her to best the men she had eventually called Sensei instead of Bastard.
It was strange to feel nostalgic for a time where everything sucked, and you hated everyone around you. But fighting Zera again brought back those bittersweet memories. She had hated Mizuno so much back then, but the man who had decided to mentor her eventually became one of the most influential figures in her life. Aster may hate her father and everything about him, but she couldn’t ever hate the heritage he had unwittingly tied her too. Because it was the same culture Mizuno had loved with all his heart. Warts and all.
Zera fought like a deranged beast. Slashing and stabbing with wild abandon. But while she had received some training to polish out her blind aggression, she never took Mizuno’s philosophy to heart. Greyson had ordered Mizuno to share his teaching with Zera just like he did with Daisey. But where Daisey, now Astarte, had accepted his ideas of training for the battle you’ll always lose top heart.
Zera learned how to cut better and how to save her strength. But once she had learned that she used her strength and youth to overpower Mizuno-sensei in sparring matches. While Daisey had restrained her own strength where she could so as to better learn Mizuno’s skill and techniques.
Even when after she had fought off Zera and took her spot as Greyson’s right hand she still trained until her hands bled. Even when she left the Terran Pirates and drifted around with her mother she trained. And when she met Karega and got a ship of her own she continued to train for the battle she would never win.
It was that mindset that let her finally surpass her old mentor during their final battle on the central Temple of Temple city. The very same mindset that let her match blows with a vile abomination like Kazlum and his brood. A literal battle she had no right ever winning. And it was the same teachings that she would use to beat this cyborg blast from the past.
Zera’s metal exterior was too tough for Astarte to cut. And it was highly unlikely that Astarte would ever exhaust her. But while she failed to land any actual wounds on her opponent, Zera the Butcher couldn’t land any on Astarte.
Zera aimed her mantis like blades at the kinks in Aster’s armor, but Aster’s reflexes and agility was enough to dodge and deflect Zera’s attacks.
But time was not on her side in this fight. Human endurance was legendary and superior to anything any other biological species could replicate. But no amount of sweat or anaerobic exertion would ever match the ceaseless movements of a machine.
Zera also had plenty of tricks hidden within her robotic limbs. The extra power in her legs had nearly bowled Astarte over when she triggered it as their blades were crossed. A third use had allowed her to dart to Astarte’s and strike at her thigh. Zera had found a kink in her armor, but a single step back had spared Astarte from any real damage.
Her leg felt warm and sticky as blood trailed down. But it was only a flesh wound and nothing that would hinder her mobility.
That attack had finally allowed Astarte to see exactly how Zera kept leaping forward. Somehow she was building up energy in her leg which could be released. A joint opened around where a bulging calf should have been and allowed her to double the length of her leg and gave her explosive forward momentum when used right. In the heat of battle Astarte couldn’t make heads or tails of the mechanism, she saw wires, tubes, and what looked like a hydraulic valve thing. She didn’t need to understand it at the moment though, right now knowing there was a way past the tough metal shell and into some more vulnerable internals was all that mattered.
The assassins’ arms also had a similar ability. But instead of explosively doubling the length of her arm Zera could have curved blade on her forearm launch forward in a powerful stabbing motion. Astarte dodged one of those attacks and saw the blade punch through the concrete of a nearby building. Zera had been stuck in the wall for only a second as she used the leg extension to pull her out and launch her back into melee with Astarte.
Zera also had a wider range of motion than Astarte was used to seeing in a human shoulder joint. When Astarte had rolled under a swing and came up for a slash at her exposed back the other arm was capable of swinging a full 180° backwards and deflecting her blow.
The way the arm had rotated in the joint had unnerved Astarte. She would have shivered in horror if had been given a moment to do so.
Those tricks had surprised Astarte the first time she saw them. And only quick thinking kept her alive. But once she saw them, she was capable of accounting for them and making her plans around them. She had fought enough alien opponents to know how to compensate for strange physiologies. The Aunviry for example had been far stranger to deal with than this borged-out human woman.
Sparks rang from their clashes and Astarte began to look for any more surprises. But as the fight stretched on Astarte began to suspect that Zera had already played her hand. And if she was reserving something then it was probably something she could only do once. With the factors accounted for, Astarte began to plan her actual counterattack, no more probing.
She couldn’t do much about the powerful arm attacks besides dodge, and couldn’t hope her armor could take the hit. The legs presented a weak point, but not one easy to get at. She would have to bait Zera into a launching attack and then sidestep fast enough to stab into her leg. A risky maneuver.
She thought about the full rotational ability in the arm joint. She didn’t know much about engineering, but she remembered some of Alwen’s lectures on the shoulder joint area after the Battle for the Confederacy. Alwen had to reset several bones in that region and she had taken the time to explain everything instead of just doing it. It was a complicated joint, and already prone to coming out of its socket. Did enhancing that range of motion come with any added structural weakness?
It was an idea.
As the fight drew on Astarte began to feel Zera speed up as her strikes became more and more sure. Astarte realized there was another blatant weakness that Zera had carried with her from the days she was fully human. Her mind.
Zera had a mercurial temper, plenty of triggers, and was highly unstable. And Astarte knew how to use all that to her advantage.
“You wanna know the funny part.” Astarte said in between blows. “Greyson didn’t even care that you were gone.” She taunted in between breaths. There was a reason most real combat didn’t have witty banter or heart felt speeches between foes. Every breath counted and wasting it on speaking was stupid. But she judged it to be worth the effort.
“Didn’t even question me about. Just said ‘Zera’s gone, now you will guard my back’” Astarte teased. “Then not even a week later I was second in command and got to sleep in his comfy bed.” She gave Zera a sloppy self-satisfied grin.
In reality Daisey hadn’t wanted to be Greyson’s guard, nor sleep in the same bed as a forty something man with the reputation for fucking anything with a hole and a heart beat. But she had little choice in the matter if she wanted to stay alive and keep working with the Terran Pirates.
The assassin’s eyes flared “And then you killed him like the deceptive whore you are!” she roared with another predicable jab.
“Of course I did, I refused to be the latest women he ruined and dumped into the gutter.” Astarte countered as she side stepped the blow. She was really glad Mizuno-sensei drilled her foot work so often, it was paying dividends at the moment. “Face it, your days were numbered. If it wasn’t me it would have been him.”
“LIAR!” Zera roared as she overextended again.
It didn’t offer Astarte the opening she looking for, so instead she went for a different sort of weak point. No matter how much her body changed there was one place that had to stay mostly organic.
No one fucked with the brain, not the Toy man, not the Union, and not the people who rebuilt Zera. It was too delicate to touch and far too complex. Just wiring in an advanced cybernetic eyeball to the optic nerve had caused a knock-on effect in Astarte’s head. And that was just a peripheral change.
The hilt of Tenken rammed into Zera’s face, smacking the same place she had dented earlier. There was a thud, like the sound of a dropped metal can, and then the sound of shattering glass. Zera stumbled back and put a hand up to her face where Astarte’s strike had warped the metal enough to loosen up her left eye out of its artificial eye socket. The eye had fallen and shattered at Astarte’s feet, and it now leaked a white fluid.
Zera looked up and Astarte saw the strange deformed metal plate of her face all scrunched up on one side. Half her lip was pulled up in a permanent smile while the more mobile part of her face scowled. She charged right back at Astarte and her right arm splint down the middle, Astarte saw the prongs of a stun weapon race towards her just as the other arm came up for a slash at her face. Astarte stood her ground, took the prongs, and lifted arm to intercept the blade.
The electricity didn’t feel like waves of fire like she had expected, but instead like all her muscles just got pulled at once. She felt her knees go weak as they wanted to buckle. But she gritted her teeth, remained on her feet, and took the pain. This was nothing compared to when she caught in that Egh’ahd sneak attack, nor when she fought Kazlum and had been bitch slapped across a whole room. This was a pain she could handle.
And compared to the electricity coursing through he the Mantis blade in her arm was nothing.
With one arm occupied in tasing her, and the other wedged into the bone of her forearm Astarte knew she wouldn’t get another chance like this. She grabbed the bladed arm with her other hand and with a twist of her hips, threw the Cyborg over her shoulder.
The assassin hit the ground with a thud and Astarte moved foot on her back.
The blade in her arm cut back upwards, got caught in the plates of her arm guard, and snapped off by the hinge. The pain in the arm grew too much to bear so she let that arm fall limp as her other arm held onto the assassin now beneath her feet and pulled. Zera let out a scream that hit the far range of human vocal cords and dipped into a sound only possible in dogs, dolphins, and machines. It even began to stutter like a corrupted audio file.
Even her voice was fake.
Then there was a pop and rip, and the arm came clean off.
Astarte stood there holding the still clothed arm in her hands as white fluids leaked out of the cyborgs open joint. Astarte glanced to the fake arm in her hands then down to the struggling cyborg, and with little hesitation lifted the arm and proceeded to beat the womans head in with her own arm.
Or she would have if a heavily distorted voice hadn’t interrupted her bludgeoning.
Astarte turned to stare at the cloaked black figure of the Arbiter aiming a pulse rifle right at her.
Astarte then raised her hands above her head, still holding the prosthetic arm. “It was self defense” Astarte said to the unwavering gaze of the Arbiter. A flicker of her eye into the Ultraviolet showed the scowling face of a much-recovered Rachel glaring at both of them. Previous
submitted by Objective_Campaign82
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 05:45 lukafromchina Secnidazole: Exploring Its Role and Efficacy in Modern Medicine
| || |https://preview.redd.it/xusjqnu2zw4b1.png?width=731&format=png&auto=webp&s=358813f022a6e56c668edabf1184414d5fecd700 submitted by lukafromchina to medicalinstruments [link] [comments]
is a potent synthetic nitroimidazole antibiotic that has gained significant attention in the field of modern medicine. With its broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties, secnidazole has proven to be effective in combating various infections caused by anaerobic bacteria and protozoa. In this article, we will delve into the role and efficacy of secnidazole, examining its mechanism of action, clinical applications, potential side effects, and future prospects.
Understanding Secnidazole Secnidazole belongs to the same class of drugs as metronidazole, but it offers several advantages over its predecessors. Developed to overcome limitations associated with the administration and duration of treatment, secnidazole exhibits a longer half-life and increased tissue penetration, enabling convenient once-daily dosing regimens. This has improved patient compliance and reduced the overall duration of therapy.
Mechanism of Action Secnidazole exerts its antimicrobial activity through a unique mechanism. Once inside microbial cells, it is reduced by intracellular electron transport proteins, forming short-lived intermediates. These intermediates then react with DNA, disrupting the DNA helix structure and inhibiting nucleic acid synthesis. This interference leads to the death of susceptible microorganisms, making secnidazole a potent weapon against various infections.
- Bacterial Vaginosis (BV): Secnidazole has emerged as a promising treatment option for BV, a common vaginal infection. Clinical trials have shown that a single dose of secnidazole is equally effective in treating BV as the traditional multi-day regimens, ensuring patient convenience and improved adherence.
- Trichomoniasis: Trichomoniasis, caused by the protozoan parasite Trichomonas vaginalis, is a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Secnidazole has demonstrated high cure rates in treating both symptomatic and asymptomatic cases of trichomoniasis, making it an invaluable tool in the fight against this STI.
- Giardiasis: Giardia lamblia, an intestinal protozoan parasite, is a leading cause of diarrheal illness worldwide. Secnidazole has shown excellent efficacy in treating giardiasis, with high cure rates and improved patient tolerance compared to other treatment options.
Potential Side Effects Secnidazole is generally well-tolerated, with mild and transient side effects. Common adverse reactions include nausea, vomiting, metallic taste, headache, and dizziness. Rarely, individuals may experience hypersensitivity reactions or neurological symptoms. It is essential to inform healthcare providers about any pre-existing medical conditions or ongoing medications to ensure the safe use of secnidazole.
Future Prospects The future of secnidazole looks promising. Ongoing research aims to explore its efficacy in various other infections, such as Helicobacter pylori-associated gastritis and Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea. Additionally, efforts are underway to investigate the potential of secnidazole in combination therapies, aiming to enhance treatment outcomes and reduce the development of drug resistance.
Conclusion Secnidazole has established itself as a valuable antimicrobial agent, with a wide range of applications in the treatment of bacterial and protozoal infections. Its unique pharmacokinetic profile, efficacy, and patient convenience make it a compelling choice in modern medicine. As further research unfolds, secnidazole's role is likely to expand, providing healthcare professionals with a potent tool to combat infectious diseases effectively. https://www.arshinepharma.com/?info/efficacy-of-secnidazole.html
2023.06.09 05:44 lukafromchina Pyrimethamine: Exploring Its Role and Efficacy in Modern Medicine
| || |https://preview.redd.it/xt91vtpyyw4b1.png?width=731&format=png&auto=webp&s=a88787c684587475be4bf7f50195907484762b5b submitted by lukafromchina to medicalinstruments [link] [comments]
is a widely used antiparasitic drug that has played a crucial role in the field of modern medicine. Known for its efficacy against protozoan infections, particularly malaria and toxoplasmosis, pyrimethamine has saved countless lives worldwide. In this article, we will delve into the role and efficacy of pyrimethamine, examining its mechanism of action, clinical applications, potential side effects, and future prospects.
Understanding Pyrimethamine Pyrimethamine is a synthetic antifolate drug that belongs to the class of medications known as antiprotozoals. Originally developed as an antimalarial agent, pyrimethamine has since found utility in the treatment of other parasitic infections. It inhibits the activity of the enzyme dihydrofolate reductase, which is essential for the synthesis of DNA and RNA in parasites. By disrupting folate metabolism, pyrimethamine effectively impairs the growth and reproduction of the target parasites.
Mechanism of Action Pyrimethamine selectively inhibits the dihydrofolate reductase enzyme in parasites, preventing the conversion of dihydrofolate to tetrahydrofolate, which is essential for the synthesis of nucleic acids. This inhibition disrupts the production of DNA and RNA, leading to the impaired growth and survival of the parasites. By specifically targeting the parasite's enzyme, pyrimethamine minimizes harm to the host and enhances its antiparasitic efficacy.
- Malaria: Pyrimethamine, often used in combination with other antimalarial drugs, is a cornerstone in the treatment and prevention of malaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum. Its efficacy in suppressing the growth of the parasite and preventing resistance makes it an essential component of artemisinin-based combination therapies (ACTs), which are the recommended treatment for uncomplicated malaria in many regions.
- Toxoplasmosis: Pyrimethamine, in combination with sulfadiazine and folinic acid, is the standard treatment for toxoplasmosis, a parasitic infection caused by Toxoplasma gondii. This regimen effectively suppresses the replication of the parasite and reduces the severity of symptoms in immunocompromised individuals, such as those with HIV/AIDS.
Potential Side Effects While pyrimethamine is generally well-tolerated, it can cause certain side effects. Common adverse reactions include gastrointestinal disturbances, such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Additionally, some individuals may experience hematological changes, including anemia, leukopenia, and thrombocytopenia. Rarely, severe hypersensitivity reactions or toxic skin manifestations may occur. It is essential for healthcare providers to monitor patients closely and adjust the dosage if necessary.
Future Prospects The future of pyrimethamine holds promise as researchers continue to explore its potential applications. Studies are underway to investigate its effectiveness against other protozoal infections, such as leishmaniasis and babesiosis. Additionally, efforts are being made to develop new formulations and combination therapies to enhance treatment outcomes, reduce side effects, and prevent the emergence of drug resistance.
Conclusion Pyrimethamine has proven to be a valuable weapon in the fight against protozoan infections, particularly malaria and toxoplasmosis. Its targeted mechanism of action, combined with its widespread availability and affordability, makes it an essential component of antiparasitic treatment regimens. With ongoing research and further optimization, pyrimethamine's role is likely to expand, providing healthcare professionals with a potent tool to combat these debilitating diseases effectively. https://www.arshinepharma.com/?info/efficacy-of-pyrimethamine.html
2023.06.09 05:40 konsyr Grim Dawn Version v220.127.116.11
On the forums. Previous patch.
As the gods have foretold, another patch walks among us.
We hope you enjoy the latest bug fixes and balance changes. Stay tuned for the next one!
- Human enemies can now equip at most one piece of armor or accessory to remove the possibility of overlapping % Resist bonuses that make these monsters difficult to kill
- Fixed an issue where the Forgotten Gods achievements could not be viewed within the Crucible
- Human enemies can now equip at most one piece of armor or accessory to remove the possibility of overlapping % Resist bonuses that make these monsters difficult to kill
- Reduced spawn frequency of Eldritch Armor, Human Ascendant and Korvaak’s Chosen heroes
- Updated boss spawn tables. Some bosses have graduated to higher shards and others have been demoted.
- Essence of the Shattered Realm now also grants a stacking bonus to % Retaliation damage in addition to its bonuses to non-retaliation damage.
- Adjusted positioning of off-hand items on the female PC to better align with the hand
- Fixed an issue where skill modifiers that added % Chance of Projectile Passthrough would add their bonus twice. As this was not a display issue, all affected modifiers have had their values adjusted to compensate.
- Fixed an issue where Upheaval would display its % Weapon damage tooltip incorrectly when used in conjunction with auto-attack replacers. This was a display issue only.
- Fixed an issue with shadows on Low settings.
- Fixed an issue where loot comparisons on the ground could cause a freeze/crash.
- Reduced monster % Fire Resist by 2% on Elite and Ultimate difficulty
- Significantly increased the cooldown on the heal abilities of Eldritch Armor and Human Ascendant heroes to match the cooldown of heal abilities on comparable Support archetypes
- Reduced the % Heal value of Eldritch Armor and Human Ascendant heroes (with the exception of Halganux ~ Supporter) to match values on comparable heroes with baseline heal abilities
- Increased the Health of the Loghorrean boss, along with the damage on some of its abilities. The poor Voice of Ch’thon’s vocal cords have gotten a bit sore over the years and needed a tune up.
- Increased the Health of Korvaak and Theodin Marcell.
- Increased the health, damage and adjusted the skill usage of some older bosses to bring them up to speed of their more modern counterparts. Will let you figure out which ones the hard way!
- Increased base resistances of various pets summoned by items. Some of these pets had fallen behind their mastery counterparts over the years.
- Suffix - Vitality: increased Health
- Rare Prefix - Aetherfire: added 30% Burn Duration
- Rare Prefix - Bloodthirsty: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health to 10% at level 84+
- Rare Prefix - Interrogator: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Rare Prefix - Magi: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Rare Prefix - Resonant: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Rare Prefix - Runecarved: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Rare Prefix - Runecaster: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Rare Prefix - Sandstorm: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Rare Prefix - Tempest: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Rare Prefix - Wraithbound (accessories): increased % All damage for pets
- Rare Suffix - Blight (shields): replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Rare Suffix - Conflagration (shields): replaced Burn Retaliation with Fire Retaliation
- Rare Suffix - Insight: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Rare Suffix - Sage: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Rare Suffix - Scorched Ends: replaced Burn Retaliation with Fire Retaliation
- Rare Suffix - Scorched Runes: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Component - Prismatic Diamond: reduced Cooldown on the granted skill to compensate for the fix to its duration
- Fixed an issue where some on % Health triggered skills granted by items would last longer than intended.
- Blazerush: now deals base Fire damage, damage adjusted accordingly. Increased % Attack Speed to 26%. Replaced % Armor with 8% Physical Resist. Added 50% of Lightning dealt as Fire. Replaced % Total Speed modifier for Flame Touched with 8% Offensive Ability, 100% of Lightning dealt as Fire and 50% of Physical dealt as Fire. Added 0.8s Stun modifier for Upheaval.
- Bloodrender: increased bonuses to Reaping Strike and Savagery to +3 and added 45% of Pierce dealt as Vitality. Increased Vitality damage modifiers for Savagery and Whirling Death to 45 and 220, respectively.
- Bloodsurge: added 84% Pierce damage
- Bysmiel Arcane Spaulders: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Bysmiel’s Grasp: increased Cold damage modifiers for Summon Briarthorn and Conjure Primal Spirit to 70 and 90, respectively
- Bysmiel’s Mindweaver: added modifiers for Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange. Increased Burn/Frostburn/Electrocute damage modifiers for Summon Familiar and Summon Hellhound to 75 / 2s.
- Corruptian: stats redesigned to better support its modifiers
- Coven Headcrusher: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Coven Mark of the Arcane: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Coven Spellweaver: added % Elemental Dot dmage and % Elemental Dot duration
- Dreeg’s Arcane Vestments: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Dreeg Venomspine Girdle: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Dreeg Venomspine Waistguard: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Malmouth Arcane Seal: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Mark of the Farseer: added 16 Bleed damage / 3s
- Reaver’s Hunger: added 25% of Elemental dealt as Vitality and increased bonuses to Dread and Sigil of Consumption to +3. Added +3 to Shadow Strike and Nidalla’s Justifiable Ends and added modifiers for Shadow Strike. Increased Vitality damage modifier for Sigil of Consumption to 80. Removed bonus to Bone Harvest.
- Slith Venom: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Solael Vile Girdle: added 12% Bleed Resist
- Solael Vile Waistguard: added 16% Bleed Resist
- Stormbringer of Malmouth: added 20% Stun Resist and 30% Stun Resist for pets
- The Desolator: added 12% Damage Reduction / 6s modifier for Flashbang and increased Radius modifier for Bursting Round to 1.5
- The Overseer: added 70 Defensive Ability
- Venomfire: added +1s Duration modifier for Blackwater Cocktail
- Wendigo Spellweaver Mask: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Word of Solael: increased Vitality Decay damage modifier for Bloody Pox to 200 / 1s
- Wrathguard: increased Pierce damage on the granted skill
- Bysmiel’s Domination: increased Offensive Ability and Defensive Ability to 60
- Corruption: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Citadel: added 5% Physical Resist and 20% Slow Resist. Replaced Internal Trauma Retaliation on the granted skill with Physical Retaliation.
- Doom: replaced % Armor with 4% Physical Resist and increased % Internal Trauma Duration to 50%
- Dreeg’s Affliction: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Iskandra’s Balance: removed erroneous Burn Retaliation
- Malediction: increased Resist Reduction to 18 / 5s
- Necrosis: replaced Offensive Ability Reduction Retaliation with 50% Vitality Decay Duration. Added Offensive Ability Reduction to the granted skill.
- Oblivion: increased % Weapon damage on the granted skill to 125%
- Salvation: added 4% Physical Resist
- Scourge: increased Targets on the granted skill to 5
- Squall: replaced Electrocute Retaliation with 20 Offensive Ability
- Ulzuin’s Pyroclasm: added % Retaliation added to Attack to the skill proc
- Aetherscorched Cleaver: replaced % Aether damage with % Pierce Resist. Added modifiers for Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange.
- Alkamos’ Warsword: increased Cold damage modifier for Vire’s Might to 380
- Ascendant Hood: increased Duration modifier for Devastation to 4s
- Barrog’s Bloody Arm: added 50% Bleed Duration
- Basilisk Fang: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health modifiers for Aegis of Menhir and Dreeg’s Evil Eye to 6% and 8%, respectively
- Barthollem’s Warmaul: increased Target Arc modifier to 120
- Bloodfeast’s Mark: increased Vitality damage modifier for Bloody Pox to 90 and its Bleed damage modifier to 140 / 1s
- Bloodlord’s Blade: replaced % Attack Speed with 5% Cooldown Reduction and added 8% Attack Speed, 40% Fire damage and 40% Chaos damage modifiers for Possession
- Bloodsworn Codex: added % Stun Resist
- Bloodsworn Signet: added % Health
- Boneblade: added 100% of Acid dealt as Vitality and -10% Bleed Resist modifiers for Bloody Pox and increased its Bleed damage modifier to 120 / 1s
- Bound Wraith: added % Offensive Ability
- Chosen Visage: added Defensive Ability
- Fleshwarped Carbine: added 40 Aether damage modifier for Reckless Power
- Fleshwarped Core: updated Fire damage modifier for Callidor’s Tempest to correctly be Aether
- Fleshwarped Tome: increased Aether damage modifier for Sigil of Consumption to 110
- Galeslice’s Mark: increased Pierce damage modifier for Shadow Strike to 120
- Groble Vile Effigy: increased Poison damage modifier for Bloody Pox to 220 / 1s
- Korvaak’s Burning-Blade: added % Cast Speed
- Korvaak’s Storm-Blade: added Health
- Kyzogg’s Skull: added -0.4s Cooldown modifier for Callidor’s Tempest
- Lunal’Valgoth’s Girdle: added % Petrify Resist
- Moltenclaw Slicer: added 50% Burn Duration and reduced % Burn Duration modifier for Canister Bomb to 100%
- Naren Kur’s Blade: increased bonuses to Aspect of the Guardian and Markovian’s Advantage to +3
- Pulsing Shard: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Albrecht’s Aether Ray to 8% and increased its % Crit damage modifier to 15%. Added 15% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Reap Spirit.
- Pusquill’s Tail: added 50% Poison Duration and increased Poison damage modifier for Belgothian’s Shears to 180 / 5s
- Rutnick’s Blaster: fixed granted skill not scaling with the level of the weapon
- Rylok Crest: added 6% Total Speed modifier for Fighting Spirit
- Rylok Mark: increased Vitality damage modifier for Sigil of Consumption to 120 and increased % Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Primal Strike to 10%
- Scorpius Pummeler: added % Poison Resist
- Spectral Crown: added % Freeze Resist
- Steward’s Halberd: fixed missing bonus to Tectonic Shift instead of Cadence that was originally intended for v18.104.22.168. Added % Internal Trauma Duration. Increased % Weapon damage modifier for Vire’s Might to 100%.
- Ulraprax’s Sting: added 4% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Stun Jacks
- Vilgazor’s Heart: increased bonus to Ring of Steel to +3 and increased Fire damage modifier for Ring of Steel to 400
- Zaria’s Pendant: added Defensive Ability
- Zarthuzellan’s Codex: added -0.8s Cooldown modifier for Blackwater Cocktail
Legendary Non-Set Items
- Baldir’s Plate Set: added 50% of Fire dealt as Physical bonus. Added % Attack damage Converted to Health to the skill proc.
- Baldir’s Regalia Set: added 50% of Fire dealt as Physical bonus. Added % Attack damage Converted to Health to the skill proc and increased its Bleed damage.
- Mythical Baldir’s Armor: added 5% Attack damage Converted to Health
- Mythical Baldir’s Mantle: added 30% Bleed Duration
- Mythical Baldir’s Mask: replaced bonus to Blast Shield with +1 to Demolitionist Skills
- Callidor’s Defense Set: reduced Cooldown on the granted skill and increased its Burn damage
- Callidor’s Regalia Set: reduced Cooldown on the granted skill and increased its Burn damage
- Cauldron of Excitement: added Acid Retaliation and increased Poison Retaliation
- Corruptor of Souls Set: replaced % Offensive Ability and Vitality damage bonuses for pets with 8% Physical Resist for pets. Removed Vitality damage for pets on the skill proc and increased its % Heal.
- Mythical Corruptor’s Mask: replaced Vitality damage for pets with 15% Stun Resist
- Mythical Corruptor’s Robe: replaced bonus to Undead Legion with +2 to Will of the Crypt
- Corruptor of Spirits Set: replaced % Offensive Ability bonus for pets with 5% Physical Resist for pets. Removed Vitality damage for pets on the skill proc.
- Corruptor’s Mask: replaced Vitality damage for pets with 15% Chaos Resist for pets
- Corruptor’s Robe: replaced bonus to Undead Legion with +2 to Will of the Crypt
- Daega’s Oath Set: increased % Acid Retaliation damage on the skill proc
- Daega’s Hood: replaced Poison Retaliation with 320 Acid Retaliation
- Daega’s Mantle: replaced Poison Retaliation with 320 Acid Retaliation
- Daega’s Raiment: replaced Poison Retaliation with 320 Acid Retaliation
- Dreadwalker Set: increased % Health bonus to 15% and reduced Cooldown on the skill proc to 4s
- Edrick’s Backscratcher: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Empowered Plagueblood Carver: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Empowered Storm’s Edge: replaced Electrocute Retaliation with Lightning Retaliation
- Festerblaze Set: increased damage on the skill proc
- Festerblaze Mantle: added 500 Health
- Hysteria: added +2 to Ravenous Earth
- Keeper of the Blaze Set: increased Burn damage bonus to 70 / 3s and increased damage on the granted skill
- Mythical Flame Keeper’s Repeater: increased Burn damage to 55 / 3s and % Burn Duration to 150%
- Mogdrogen’s Peace Set: increased Physical damage and % Health for pets on the granted skill
- Myrmidon Bastion Set: added additional Targets to the granted skill
- Mythical Black Hand of Sanar’Siin: added +2 to Infernal Breath
- Mythical Grim Harvest Boots: added +2 to Squad Tactics
- Mythical Plagueblood Carver: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Mythical Shadowfiend’s Cord: added +2 to Infernal Breath
- Mythical Sigil of the Depraved: added 4% Attack Speed and +2 to Shadow Strike
- Mythical Storm’s Edge: replaced Electrocute Retaliation with Lightning Retaliation
- Mythical Terror of the Grove: added 25% of Lightning dealt as Acid
- Mythical Wyrmclaw: added +2 to Infernal Breath
- Plagueblood Carver: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Soiled Trousers: added Acid Retaliation and increased Poison Retaliation
- Stonefather Set: added 50% Reflect Resist bonus and increased % Physical Resist bonus to 15%. Increased Internal Trauma damage on the skill proc.
- Stonefather Bulwark: added 100% Internal Trauma Duration and increased bonus to Vire’s Might to +4
- Stonefather Helm: added 30% Internal Trauma Duration and replaced bonus to Vire’s Might with +2 to Tectonic Shift
- Stonefather Mark: added 30% Internal Trauma Duration
- Storm’s Edge: replaced Electrocute Retaliation with Lightning Retaliation
- The Arcane Tempest Set: increased % Weapon damage on the granted skill
- The Magelord Set: increased damage on the skill proc and added % Damage Reduction to it
- Magelord Band: added 190 Health
- Magelord Signet: added 190 Health
- The Stormserpent Set: increased Resist Reduction on the skill proc
Legendary Set Items See comment below. [Class & Skills] Devotion
- Arcanum Electrollis: replaced bonus to Maelstrom with +1 to Shaman Skills
- Basilisk Claw: increased bonus to Blood of Dreeg to +3. Redesigned skill proc.
- Bramblevine: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Cindertouch: added 20% Freeze Resist and increased bonus to Callidor’s Tempest to +3
- Conduit of Arcane Whispers: increased Chaos damage modifier for Chaos variant of Callidor’s Tempest to 180 and added 15% Total Damage Modified modifier for it. Increased Acid damage modifier for acid variant of Trozan’s Sky Shard to 280 and its Poison damage modifier to 400 / 5s. Increased Acid damage modifier for acid variant of Devastation to 240. Reduced % Total Damage Modified penalty for chaos variant of Trozan Sky Shard to -35%. Reduced % Total Damage Modified penalty for cold variant of Devastation to -35%.
- Conduit of Destructive Whispers: increased Cold damage modifier for cold variant of Thermite Mine to 220
- Conduit of Divine Whispers: added -0.5s Cooldown modifier for cold variant of Judgment. Increased Aether damage modifier for aether variant of Vire’s Might to 400 and its % Damage Modified modifier to 20%. Increased Lightning damage modifier for lightning variant of Vire’s Might to 300-500.
- Conduit of Eldritch Whispers: added 15% Total Damage Modified modifier for aether variant of Sigil of Consumption
- Conduit of Night Whispers: replaced % Crit damage modifier for lightning variant of Shadow Strike with -0.3s Cooldown Reduction. Increased Lightning damage modifier for lightning variant of Amarasta’s Blade Burst to 200-350. Increased Aether damage modifier for aether variant of Ring of Steel to 400.
- Conduit of Runic Whispers: removed % Total Damage Modified penalty from aether variant of Rune of Hagarrad
- Conduit of Warring Whispers: increased Aether damage modifier for aether variant Cadence to 330 and added 100% of Elemental dealt as Aether modifier for it. Increased Bleed damage modifier for bleed variant of War Cry to 550 / 3s. Increased Lightning damage modifier for lightning variant of Forcewave to 200-450. Increased Frostburn damage modifier for cold variant of Forcewave to 350 / 3s.
- Cord of Deception: replaced % Constitution with 8% Increased Healing
- Crest of Winter Fortitude: increased bonus to Biting Cold to +3
- Decree of Aldritch (mythical): added 80 Aether damage modifier for Devastation
- Fateweaver’s Raiment: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Feralmane Legplates: added % Attack damage Converted to Health to the skill proc
- Gutsmasher: increased % Health to 15%
- Heart of the Mountain: increased Health of the Summoned Pet and added Threat generation to its abilities
- Hellborne: replaced Burn Retaliation with Fire Retaliation
- Hellscourge: added 380 Health. Increased Fire damage modifier for Sigil of Consumption to 120 and added modifiers for Grenado.
- Horns of Korvaak: added % Damage Reduction to the skill proc
- Hyrian’s Bulwark: increased % Elemental Dot damage to 252% and added 100% Elemental Dot Duration. Increased Elemental Dot damage and duration on the granted skill.
- Infernal Brimstone: replaced Burn Retaliation with Fire Retaliation
- Lacerator Girdle: increased % Health to 10%
- Mad Queen’s Claw: added +3 to Cadence and modifiers for it
- Maw of the Damned: replaced % Attack damage Converted to Health with 10% Increased Healing (Forgotten Gods only)
- Morgoneth’s Legplates: increased bonus to Nightfall to +3
- Morgoneth’s Step: added 18% Elemental Resist and increased bonuses to Blitz and Shadow Strike to +3
- Mythical Abyssal Mask: added 18% Elemental Resist and added 100 Bleed damage / 1s modifier for Bloody Pox
- Mythical Arcanor, Blade of the Luminari: added % Elemental Dot damage and 90 Defensive Ability
- Mythical Arcanum Electrollis: replaced bonus to Maelstrom with +1 to Shaman Skills
- Mythical Arcanum Frigus: increased Frostburn damage modifier for Devastation to 240 / 2s and its Cold damage modifier for 120
- Mythical Bane of the Winter King: increased % Health for pets to 30%
- Mythical Basilisk Claw: increased bonus to Blood of Dreeg to +3. Replaced bonus to Aspect of the Guardian with +4 to Blade Barrier. Added proc from the non-mythical version of the item. Replaced Petrify and Poison Retaliation modifiers for Blade Barrier with 1600 Acid Retaliation.
- Mythical Bloodfury Spaulders: added 18% Elemental Resist
- Mythical Bonescavenger’s Deathgrips: increased % Freeze Resist to 25%
- Mythical Boneshatter Treads: added 18% Pierce Resist and +2 to Bloody Pox
- Mythical Boneweave Girdle: increased Health to 560
- Mythical Boots of Primordial Rage: added 18% Bleed Resist
- Mythical Bramblevine: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation. Increased Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Dreeg’s Evil Eye to 15%.
- Mythical Butcher of Burrwitch: increased damage on the skill proc
- Mythical Chilldread Mantle: increased % Elemental Resist to 36%
- Mythical Chilling Grip of Hagarrad: added 210 Health
- Mythical Circlet of the Great Serpent: added 20% Chaos Resist and increased Offensive Ability to 60 and Defensive Ability to 80
- Mythical Codex of Eternal Storms: added +1 to Shaman Skills and reduced bonus to Raging Tempest to +2. Increased Electrocute damage and reduced Cooldown on the granted skill.
- Mythical Colossal Grasp: reduced % Internal Trauma on the granted passive
- Mythical Cord of Deception: replaced % Constitution with 10% Increased Healing
- Mythical Cortosian Scrolls: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Mythical Crest of Winter Fortitude: increased bonus to Blitz to +4 and bonus to Biting Cold to +3
- Mythical Crimson Spike: added +3 to Ring of Steel
- Mythical Crown of the Winter King: added 18% Aether Resist and 20% Stun Resist. Replaced bonus to Veil of Shadows with +1 to Nightblade Skills.
- Mythical Crystallum: increased Targets modifier for Savagery to +3
- Mythical Death Omen: added 45% of Pierce dealt as Vitality and increased bonus to Execution to +3
- Mythical Death’s Reach: increased % Bleed and % Vitality damage to 396%. Added 180 Bleed damage / 1s modifier for Bloody Pox and increased its Vitality damage modifier to 100. Added 100 Bleed damage / 1s modifier for Devouring Swarm and increased its Vitality damage modifier to 100
- Mythical Dread Knight’s Guard: increased % Elemental Resist to 40%
- Mythical Edge of Death: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health to 12%
- Mythical Essence of the Grim Dawn: added 344 Health. Increased % Attack damage Converted to Health modifiers for Albrecht’s Aether Ray and Flames of Ignaffar to 8% and increased their Chaos damage modifiers to 28 and 65, respectively.
- Mythical Fateweaver’s Leggings: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Mythical Fateweaver’s Mantle: added 18% Pierce Resist and % Elemental Dot damage
- Mythical Fiendmaster Raiment: added 18% Elemental Resist
- Mythical Fiendflesh Greaves: added 18% Chaos Resist and increased % Run Speed to 10%
- Mythical Fiendflesh Mantle: increased Absorb on the skill proc
- Mythical Fiendscale Jacket: added 18% Elemental Resist
- Mythical Gauntlets of Ignaffar: added 66 Defensive Ability
- Mythical Gavel of Ravenous Souls: added +1 to Necromancer Skills and increased Physical damage modifier for Siphon Souls to 124.
- Mythical Gutripper: added 5% Offensive Ability and increased % Attack damage Converted to Health to 12%. Added % Attack damage Converted to Health to the skill proc.
- Mythical Grim Fate: increased Fire damage modifier for Sigil of Consumption to 120
- Mythical Guardian of Death’s Gates: replaced bonus to Field Command with +2 to Soldier Skills and added 10% Total Speed modifier for Field Command
- Mythical Hallanx’s Head: increased Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Dreeg’s Evil Eye to 15%
- Mythical Heart of the Mountain: increased Health of the Summoned Pet and added Threat generation to its abilities
- Mythical Heart of the Sand King: added 30% Stun Resist and increased % Elemental Resist to 40%. Increased Bleed damage for pets to 22 / 3s.
- Mythical Heart of Yugol: added 18% Chaos Resist and increased % Attack damage Converted to Health on the granted skill
- Mythical Hellborne: increased Fire Retaliation to 2400
- Mythical Herald of Blazing Ends: increased Burn damage modifier for Blackwater Cocktail to 80 / 3s
- Mythical Infernal Brimstone: replaced Burn Retaliation with Fire Retaliation and increased % Health modifier for Vindictive Flame to 15%
- Mythical Leggings of Arcane Currents: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Mythical Mark of Bloody Ends: increased % Poison Resist to 40% and added 6% Total Speed for pets. Increased Bleed damage modifiers for Summon Briarthorn and Summon Blight Fiend to 140 / 3s
- Mythical Mark of Consumption: increased Health to 550 and increased % Attack damage Converted to Health modifiers for Blade Arc and Phantasmal Blades to 8% and 6%, respectively. Added 8% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Upheaval.
- Mythical Mark of the Dreadblade: increased Aether damage modifier for Cadence to 200 and added 6% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for it
- Mythical Mark of the Forbidden: increased Vitlaity damage modifier for Bloody Pox to 120
- Mythical Mark of Unlife: added 20% Petrify resist for pets. Increased % Health Threshold for the granted skill to 40% and increased its % Heal. Added modifiers for Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange.
- Mythical Maw of Despair: increased bonus to Callidor’s Tempest to +3 and increased Aether damage modifier for Field Command to 50
- Mythical Maw of the Damned: increased % Bleed Duration to 100%. Replaced % Attack damage Converted to Health with 20% Increased Healing (Forgotten Gods only). Added -10% Bleed Resist modifier for Bloody Pox and increased Bleed damage modifier for Siphon Souls to 180 / 1s.
- Mythical Nadaan’s Reach: added 50% of Cold dealt as Pierce and 15% Increased Healing
- Mythical Necrolord’s Gaze: added +1 to Soldier Skills and added 25% Stun Resist for pets
- Mythical Necrolord’s Shroud: added 18% Pierce Resist and +3 to Squad Tactics
- Mythical Night’s Embrace: added 25% and 20% Weapon damage modifiers for Shadow Strike and Trozan’s Sky Shard, respectively
- Mythical Oathbearer: added 15% Increased Healing modifier for Aura of Conviction
- Mythical Overlord’s Iron Grip: increased Health to 704
- Mythical Pack of Treacherous Means: moved the % Conversion from the granted skill to the base item, so that ranged weapons are not required for it
- Mythical Panetti’s Replicating Wand: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Mythical Peerless Eye of Beronath: added 80 Defensive Ability and 400 Health
- Mythical Phantom-Thread Girdle: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Mythical Quillthrower of Dreeg: added 660 Health and 50% Pierce dealt as Acid. Increased Defensive Ability to 80 and increased damage on the skill proc.
- Mythical Ravager’s Bite: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health to 12% and added 6% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Bone Harvest
- Mythical Reaver’s Claw: increased Pierce damage modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 102
- Mythical Riftwarped Grasp: increased Health to 440
- Mythical Rimeforged Mantle: added 22% Bleed Resist
- Mythical Runebrand Legwraps: increased Health to 740
- Mythical Sandreaver Bracers: added 30% Bleed Duration
- Mythical Scales of Beronath: added % Elemental Dot damage and increased Offensive Ability to 80
- Mythical Scion of Burning Vengeance: replaced Burn Retaliation with Fire Retaliation
- Mythical Scion of Crimson Wakes: added 10% Increased Healing and added % Attack damage Converted to Health to the skill proc
- Mythical Shadowflame Mantle: increased % Chaos Resist to 34%
- Mythical Shroud of Illusion: added % Elemental Dot damage and increased Offensive Ability. Increased Defensive Ability on the granted skill.
- Mythical Spelldrinker: replaced % Aether damage with % Elemental Dot damage. Added 80 Elemental damage modifier for Word of Pain.
- Mythical Spellgaze: added % Elemental Dot damage. Increased bonuses to Blackwater Cocktail and Panetti’s Replicating Missile to +3.
- Mythical Spiritbinder Glyph: added 15% Stun Resist for pets
- Mythical Spiritseeker Cord: added 4% Physical Resist for pets
- Mythical Soulcatcher: increased Defensive Ability to 80 and increased Vitality damage modifier for Sigil of Consumption to 110
- Mythical Soullance: added 100% of Acid dealt as Vitality modifier for Bloody Pox and increased its Vitality damage modifier to 144
- Mythical Sovereign Ruby of Domination: added 20% Freeze Resist and 20% Petrify Resist
- Mythical Stormcage Legguards: replaced Electrocute Retaliation with Lightning Retaliation
- Mythical Stormreaver: increased bonus to Storm Totem to +2 and replaced bonus to Lightning Tether with +2 to Inquisitor Skills
- Mythical Stormseer Sapphire: added +2 to Callidor’s Tempest
- Mythical Stormtitan Treads: increased % Poison Resist to 36%
- Mythical Stormweave Armor: added 18% Pierce Resist
- Mythical String of Maggots: increased Health to 440
- Mythical Temporal Arcblade: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Mythical Temporal Tempest: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Mythical Tinker’s Ingenuity: added 600 Health
- Mythical Touch of the Everliving Grove: added +3 to Squad Tactics
- Mythical Turrion’s Reprisal: reduced % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Blackwater Cocktail to 13%
- Mythical Ulzuin’s Torment: replaced Burn Retaliation with Fire Retaliation
- Mythical Veilpiercer: added +3 to Infernal Breath
- Mythical Venomancer’s Guile: increased Acid damage modifier for Bloody Pox to 90
- Mythical Venomancer’s Raiment: added 22% Aether Resist
- Mythical Venomspine Greaves: added % Vitality damage and increased bonus to Nidalla’s Justifiable Ends to +3. Replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation.
- Mythical Warpfire: increased % Aether damage to match % Fire damage
- Mythical Watcher of Erulan: added Physical damage bonus to the granted skill
- Mythical Whisperer of Secrets: added 6% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Ring of Steel
- Mythical Wildshorn Legguards: added 30% Pierce Resist and added 25% Freeze Resist for pets
- Mythical Will of Bysmiel: increased Health to 600 and Defensive Ability to 80
- Mythical Windshear Greaves: added 18% Vitality Resist
- Mythical Witching Hour: increased % Physical Resist to 12% and Offensive Ability to 80
- Mythical Wraithwalkers: added 18% Bleed Resist
- Mythical Wretched Tome of Nar’adin: increased Acid damage modifier for Bloody Pox to 220
- Mythical Wyrmbone Handguards: added 30% Electrocute Duration. Increased Electrocute damage modifier for Blackwater Cocktail to 140 / 3s and increased Lightning damage modifier for Thermite Mine to 90-140.
- Mythical Wyrmbone Mask: added +1 to Soldier Skills and reduced bonus to Forcewave to +2. Added 80 Lightning damage modifier for Forcewave and increased its Electrocute damage modifier to 300 / 3s.
- Nadaan’s Reach: added 50% of Cold dealt as Pierce
- Nightclaw: added % Attack damage Converted to Health to the skill proc
- Okaloth’s Visage (mythical): increased % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Sigil of Consumption to 22% and its Fire damage modifier to 120 and added -0.6s Cooldown modifier for it
- Outcast’s Secret (mythical): increased Cooldown Reduction modifier for Devastation to -4s
- Pandemic: added 5% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Dreeg’s Evil Eye
- Ravager’s Dreadgaze (Minds): replaced % Crit damage with 8% Defensive Ability
- Scion of Arcane Force: added +4 to War Cry. Increased Resist Reduction modifier for Cadence to 38 / 5s and increased Elemental damage modifier for Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange to 80.
- Scion of Burning Vengeance: replaced Burn Retaliation with Fire Retaliation
- Scion of Crimson Wakes: added % Attack damage Converted to Health to the skill proc
- Scion of the Screaming Veil: removed % Weapon damage modifier for Callidor’s Tempest
- Shard of the Eternal Flame: increased Burn damage modifier for Canister Bomb to 150 / 2s
- Spelldrinker: replaced % Aether damage with % Elemental Dot damage
- Stormbearers: added 18% Elemental Resist
- Stormcage Legguards: replaced Electrocute Retaliation with Lightning Retaliation
- Stormreaver: increased bonus to Storm Totem to +2 and replaced bonus to Lightning Tether with +2 to Inquisitor Skills
- The Crimson Claws: added 8% Attack damage Converted to Health
- Ulzuin’s Torment: replaced Burn Retaliation with Fire Retaliation
- Venomskin Legwraps: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Venomspine Greaves: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Venomtongue Mantle: replaced Poison Retaliation with Acid Retaliation
- Warpfire: increased % Aether damage to match % Fire damage
- Akeron’s Scorpion: added 30% Poison Duration
- Alladrah’s Phoenix: added 15% Freeze Resist and 30% Burn Duration
- Amatok the Spirit of Winter: increased Health to 450 and removed % Cold Resist
- Assassin: increased Health to 200
- Attak Seru: increased Health to 600 and % Defensive Ability to 6%
- Azrakaa, the Eternal Sands: increased Health to 650
- Bard’s Harp: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Behemoth: increased % Health to 8% and increased % Health for pets to 12%. Added 4% Physical Resist for pets.
- Berserker: added 15% Increased Healing and increased Health to 300
- Blind Sage: increased % Elemental Dot damage to 250%. Added 4% Physical Resist and reduced Offensive Ability to 115.
- Bysmiel’s Bonds: replaced % Health for pets with 20% Trap Resist and 20% Trap Resist for pets
- Chariot of the Dead: increased % Stun Resist to 20% and Health to 250
- Crab: added % Elemental Dot damage
- Crane: increased % Poison and % Vitality Resists for pets to 20%
- Dire Bear: increased % Health to 6%
- Empty Throne: increased % Freeze and % Stun Resists for player and pets to 25%. Increased % Aether, % Chaos and % Pierce Resists for pets to 15%.
- Hound: added 15% Stun Resist for pets and increased % Health for pets to 20%d
- Huntress: added 8% Increased Healing. Increased Health to 450 and increased % Health for pets to 12%.
- Hyrian, Guardian of the Celestial Gates: increased Health to 600 and Elemental damage to 16. Added % Elemental Dot damage.
- Ishtak: increased % Bleed Resist and % Poison Resist for pets to 30% and % Total Speed for pets to 12%
- Jackal: increased % Health for pets to 8%
- Korvaak, the Eldritch Sun: increased % Health to 8% and Health to 300. Increased % Health for pets to 12% and % All damage for pets to 150%.
- Kraken: increased Health to 500
- Leviathan: increased % Health to 8%
- Light of Empyrion: increased % Health to 16%. Increased % Health for pets to 15% and % Aethe% Chaos/% Vitality Resists for pets to 25%.
- Lion: increased % Run Speed to 6% and increased % Health for pets to 8%
- Magi: added 15% Freeze Resist and 1.5 Energy Regeneration. Removed % Fire Resist.
- Manticore: increased Health to 250 and increased % Health for pets to 12%
- Mogdrogen the Wolf: increased Health to 650 and replaced % Leech with 15% Increased Healing (Forgotten Gods only)
- Nighttalon: increased % Elemental Resist for pets to 15%
- Oleron: increased Health to 650
- Quill: increased Health to 100
- Rattosh, the Veilwarden: increased Health to 350
- Revenant: increased % Health to 5% and Health to 250
- Rhowan’s Crown: increased % Elemental Resist for pets to 18%
- Sailor’s Guide: added 15% Fire Resist and increased % Run Speed to 10%
- Scales of Ulcama: increased % Health to 6%, Health to 250 and % Run Speed to 6%
- Shepherd’s Crook: increased % Health for pets to 20%
- Solael’s Witchfire: increased Defensive Ability to 40
- Solemn Watcher: replaced % Cold Resist with 18% Chaos Resist
- Spear of the Heavens: replaced % Lightning Resist with 15% Energy Regeneration
- Staff of Ratosh: increased % Aether and % Vitality Resists for pets to 20%. Replaced % Crit damage for pets with 6% Total Speed for pets
- Stag: added bonuses for pets
- Targo the Builder: increased % Health to 12%
- Tempest: replaced % Lightning Resist with 10% Slow Resist
- Tree of Life: increased % Health to 24% and increased % Health for pets to 27%
- Ulo: increased % Elemental Resist to 15%, % Poison Resist to 20% and % Chaos Resist to 20% for the player and pets. Added 15% Stun, 15% Freeze and 15% Petrify Resist.
- Ulzaad, Herald of Korvaak: increased Health to 500 and Defensive Ability to 25. Removed % Cold Resist
- Ulzuin’s Torch: added 20% Stun Resist and 6% Health. Removed % Fire Resist.
- Unknown Soldier: increased % Health to 8%
- Vire, the Stone Matron: increased Health to 300
- Wendigo: added 5% Run Speed. Increased % Health to 6% and Health to 250.
- Wolverine: increased % Poison and % Vitality Resists for pets to 15%
- Yugol, the Insatiable Night: added 300 Health and increased % Spirit to 4%
- Black Blood of Yugol: increased Duration to 8s
- Cleansing Waters: reduced Cooldown to 10s
- Hyrian’s Glare: increased % Weapon damage to 85% and added Elemental Dot damage
- Inspiration: increased Offensive and Defensive Ability to 130
- Nature’s Guardians: increased Duration to 8s and increased Physical damage for pets. Added 18 Resist Reduction / 5s for pets.
- Phoenix Fire: replaced Burn Retaliation with Fire Retaliation
- Tsunami (Celestial Proc): increased % Weapon damage to 45%
- Wayward Soul: reduced Cooldown to 8s and Duration to 5s
- Blackwater Cocktail: sped up damage tic rate by ~20%
- Demon Fire: reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank
- Agonizing Flames: reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank
- High Potency: reduced Cooldown to 3.8s
- Quick Jacks: increased Energy Cost Reduction to -30%, no longer scales with rank. % Damage Modified penalty no longer scales with rank and is fixed at -50%. Radius penalty now scales with rank to -1.2 at max rank. It is now possible to achieve the previous results with a single point, and additional points improve the projectile radius.
- Ulzuin’s Chosen: increased % Damage Modified scaling with rank to 18% by rank 10, 30% by max ultimate rank. Increased % Energy Cost Reduction scaling with rank to 35% by rank 10, 45% by max ultimate rank
- Bloody Pox: increased Bleed damage scaling with rank
- Wasting: increased Vitality damage scaling at ultimate ranks. Increased % Bleed damage scaling with rank to 144% by rank 12, 264% by max ultimate rank
- Black Death: increased % Bleed and % Vitality damage scaling with rank to 144% by rank 12, 264% by max ultimate rank
- Fevered Rage: increased % Total Damage modified bonus to 80%
- Sigil of Consumption: increased Vitality Decay damage scaling with rank
- Summon Hellhound: increased base % Freeze Resist to 50% and % Stun Resist is now a flat 50% instead of scaling with rank to 40%
- Ember Claw: increased Threat generation scaling with rank
- Amarasta’s Blade Burst: fixed an issue where this skill could trigger twice when dual wielding ranged weapons
- Amarasta’s Quick Cut: sped up the melee animation hit frames by 25% to match comparable WPS skills. Average DPS of this ability remains unchanged. Fixed an issue where the animation could be interrupted early, resulting in the third hit not registering.
- Belgothian’s Shears: replaced % Pierce damage with Pierce damage
- Ring of Steel: increased % Weapon damage scaling with rank to 260% by rank 16, 320% by max ultimate rank
- Whirling Death: sped up the melee animation hit frame by 10% to match comparable WPS skills. Average DPS of this ability remains unchanged.
- Callidor’s Tempest: increased % Weapon damage scaling with rank to 115% by rank 16, 145% by max ultimate rank
- Inferno: reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank
- Wrath of Agrivix: reduced Cooldown to 3.8s and the % Damage Modified to 140%. Removed % Weapon damage.
- Distortion: increased Aether damage scaling with rank
- Supercharged: increased Electrocute damage scaling with rank. Increased % Crit damage scaling with rank to 40% by rank 12, 60% by max ultimate rank.
- Upheaval: increased Radius to 4.0 and increased % Weapon damage scaling with rank to 125% by rank 10, 175% by max ultimate rank
- Blight Burst: increased Threat generation scaling with rank
- Rotting Fumes: increased Threat generation scaling with rank
- Ill Omen: increased damage scaling with rank
- Necrotic Edge: sped up the melee animation hit frame by 27% to match comparable WPS skills. Average DPS of this ability remains unchanged.
- Avenging Shield: increased % Crit damage scaling with rank to 35% by rank 12, 55% by max ultimate rank
- Reprisal: increased Burn damage scaling with rank
- Smite: sped up the 1h-ed and dual-wield melee animation hit frame by 20% to match comparable WPS skills. Average DPS of this ability remains unchanged.
submitted by konsyr
to Grimdawn [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 05:28 chip599XX_VGRLeader Windows 1.0 Deagle Gun (SWEP Weapon)
2023.06.09 05:18 giantessshay The 2nd worst management team I ever worked for
So before I posted about the 3rd worst management team I’ve worked for so now here’s the 2nd. In this case, failure can sometimes be dangerous for the general public. This one is a tad long too, sorry 😅
I worked at the post office in my hometown before transferring to a new location for university. My old location was super busy, processing around 45 customers/200 parcels per hour. I was trained exceptionally well. When I got to my new store we generally had about 3 customers per day one of which was usually just looking for a washroom. We had a lot of time so it wasn’t surprising that this new team was very detail oriented.
When my new manager wasn’t constantly scrutinizing my work, my co-worker was (Specifically where I put stickers on packages and stuff because between myself, the manager, and my co-worker who had been here since before the manager we’d all been very specifically trained differently on the correct placement of stickers.) It was an odd thing but both the manager and my new co-worker always made the tiniest details out to be the end of the world (Not a great work environment).
Now you’d think that would mean she’d be very thorough with the really important details like… y’know… our anti-money laundering, anti-fraud, and anti-terrorist activity training. Things like ensuring that the person picking up a gun is licensed to be able to, or that the people sending and receiving money are who they say they are. Nope. This manager would always talk about how she’s been with the post office since before computers but that’s really only impressive if you actually update your policy knowledge, which she didn’t.
The protocol she followed in these situations wasn’t necessarily wrong… it just hasn’t been in place since the 80s. She’s scold me for refusing to give people their guns if they showed regular ID because in order for a person to receive a gun they have to show their gun license. She’d let people send money under any name or pick up under any name and she’d accept ID’s she wasn’t supposed to. As someone who has confiscated weapons people tried to ship to Hell’s angels and worked on police reports regarding the post office, I’m very familiar with why the paperwork is done the way it is. Stuff like that had me really on edge because I could get in real trouble for that.
After awhile I got put on shifts alone thankfully. This did however, become a different issue since she had me work 8 hour shifts without a break but she was using a loophole that made it legal and since I could just go into the back and rest in between customers (so like, 98% of the day) it didn’t bother me at all really.
Anyway, christmas time rolls around and things are relatively uneventful. There’s a staff poster to sign up for the Christmas party and I sign up. My name is on there 2 months before the actual party. One week before the party the manager comes to me and asks "did you get someone to cover your shift so you could go to the party?" Keep in mind, I’m in university so I only work weekends and the party was on a weekday. Plus I’ve literally never worked a company that had the store be open during the time they had their Christmas party so I didn’t think about it.
Now I did pick up extra shifts during the winter break because well, I’m broke. But again I didn’t realize the store was going to be open for the dinner. I just assumed we would close early since that’s what my other store did. So I didn’t get anyone to cover my shift and ended up working during the party, but the store owner had already paid for my dinner so my manager said she’d bring it to me after the party. I didn’t pack any food because of that which really was my mistake since I should’ve known she’d never actually go through with something like that.
To make things worse the whole store didn’t get a single customer that night. Not one person in any of the departments since it was snowing so bad so the store literally lost more keeping it open than if they’d have just closed early. It was pretty fun though since I liked the two other people on shift in the other departments. We just sat and talked near the store entrance (got a text at some point from my manager saying ‘don’t sit near the store entrance. It’s unprofessional. Go back to your post’ but naturally I ignored it).
It wasn’t the worst experience but it left me a fair bit more bitter towards management. I was evidently under appreciated especially considering the regional post master came to me working one day and said "I noticed how well you do your job and I’d like to hire you at the regional centre. 2 of our most senior employees are retiring so I can offer you the full benefits of a senior postal advisor. In a few months I could even put you in as Assistant Manager." I was tempted to take the offer, but full benefits comes out to a max of $60k/yr (and about 10k in benefits) When just the average starting salary for the jobs I’m going for with my degree path is $80k/yr. I politely declined but thanked her for the compliment.
Sometime shortly after I ended up realizing that my time card was weird. I had initially gone back to double check whether Valentine’s Day was a stat or not but realized my timecard had been edited to dock all the extra hours I had to work re-doing the managers botched paperwork as well as auto-inserting breaks. The amount of time I was docked ended up being worth over $3,200. I brought it up with the management team about the postal manager and they said "if you can’t perform within the allotted time you simply won’t work for us anymore."
I went through a hellish back and forth, until I got fired so I filed for a store audit to get the money I was owed. I got an e-mail from the store’s accountant saying "oops, looks like we made a little mistake in your payment. We’ve fixed that accident and you’ll be receiving the rest of your pay this Friday." I decided to take the rest of the time off to focus on my studies instead of working. Needless to say I’ll never be going back there again.
submitted by giantessshay
to antiwork [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 05:14 SeaActive4185 H:Cod Cold War, Doom Eternal, Ghost of Tsushima, Cod Back ops 3, Modern Warfare 2, Spiderman Miles Morales, God of War, Resident Evil 7, Cod Black Ops 4 W: Modern Warfare 2019
submitted by SeaActive4185
to PS4GameShare [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 05:12 Playful-Purple-8187 CoD player cancelled for saying "leave little children alone"
2023.06.09 05:10 iggyskier [WTS] Scalarworks LEAP 01 & 06, Aimpoint 3x, Holosun (2), EOTech EXPS3-0, Strike Eagle 5-25, Bunch of Spiritus (LV119 w/ MK4 + Back Panel, Thing 2, etc), Sangin Watches (3), 7.5" Upper w/ Noveske PIG, Cloud Rein 1.0, Magpul Bipod, and more...
Big house cleaning. Pricing includes domestic shipping in lower 48 + Paypal fees. Paypal only. If I have the box, it's in the photo.
Note - I shot everything individually last night, so the single photos have a 6/7 timestamp for each. See the above link for everything together with today's timestamp. Please include item number in any dibs + DM to me
EDIT - Just noticed on mobile app the table scrolls way far to the right. Sorry about that - first time using a table on one of these. It is a lot easier to view on desktop or mobile browser.
|Item ||Price (shipped) ||Notes ||Photos |
|1) Scalarworks LEAP/01 - 1.93cm || |$85 - SOLD |Some use, just moved to Unity. ||https://imgur.com/a/2kXY4PZ |
|2) Scalarworks LEAP/01 - 1.93cm || |$85 - SOLD |Some use, just moved to Unity. ||https://imgur.com/a/2kXY4PZ |
|3) Scalarworks LEAP/06 Aimpoint Magnifier - 1.93cm || |$150 - SOLD |Believe never used. ||https://imgur.com/a/2kXY4PZ |
|4) Scalarworks LEAP/06 Aimpoint Magnifier - 1.93cm ||$120 ||Painted green, some use. Done my best to remove paint but a few minor spots left in nooks. ||https://imgur.com/a/2kXY4PZ |
|5) Aimpoint 3X-C Magnifier || |$200 - SOLD |Some use and corresponding scuffs (visible in photos) but glass is good to go. ||https://imgur.com/a/2kXY4PZ |
|6) Holoson EPS Red 2 MOA || |$275 - SOLD |Brand New ||https://imgur.com/a/475LvW7 |
|7) Holosun 507C X2 || |$200 - SOLD |Run on 45 offset on a 14.5. Some marks on the body, but fully functional and no damage to glass. ||https://imgur.com/a/R7s1UWq |
|8) EOTech EXPS3-0 || |$575 - SOLD |Brand New ||https://imgur.com/a/wtRdX5B |
|9) Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25 EBR-7C MRAD ||$550 ||~60 rounds on 308 bolt. Some signs of wear (visible in photos) but glass is pristine. ||https://imgur.com/a/eq8S9Z6 |
|10) Magpul Bipod - M-Lok || |$75 - SOLD |Coyote ||https://imgur.com/a/nxsCtq7 |
|11) Kagwerks Slimline Extended Slide Release ||$40 ||Brand new. ||https://imgur.com/a/nxsCtq7 |
|12) Cloud Rein 1.0 || |$175 - SOLD |A bit of wear on the button. Otherwise a tank. Just replaced with the 2.0. ||https://imgur.com/a/nxsCtq7 |
|13) Surefire Warcomp || |$90 - SOLD |Never used, but don't have the washers or box anymore. Some scuffs just from being around in my tool kit. ||https://imgur.com/a/nxsCtq7 |
|14) 7.5" Upper (Build Below) ||$500 ||Never used - just not moving forward with the build. Aero M4E1 Upper, BA 7.5" Modern Barrel with Pinned Gas Block, Noveske PIG, Steamlight HLX in Cloud Defensive on Arisaka Mount, 9" BCM MCMR Rail, Emissary Handbrake + Magpul Rail Covers, 45 Offset QD Mount, and Strike Industries Dust Cover. Still needs a forward assist. ||https://imgur.com/a/jo7wBtr |
|15) Sangin Professional - DLC / Black / Divers ||$600 ||Find myself just wearing my Atlas all the time. Worn less than 10 times, great shape. ||https://imgur.com/a/wZGKeMT |
|16) Sangin Kinetic II Limited Edition - Midnight ||$600 ||Same as above. ||https://imgur.com/a/tKaz1rO |
|17) Sangin Overlord - DLC || |$450 - SOLD |Same as above. ||https://imgur.com/a/qyueb5d |
|18) Spiritus Systems LV-119 Black + MK4 + Back Panel ||$550 ||Worn a handful of times with Hesco SAPI-M plates. Includes: Front + Rear Overt Plate Bags, Size 1 Elastic Cummerbund, Trifold Shoulder Cover, Back Panel Core, GP & Flashbang Back Panel, Sack, MK4 with Triple 556 and double pistol + half flap ||https://imgur.com/a/od7fDtF |
|19) Spiritus Systems Multicam MK4 Chest Rig + Accessories || |$125 - SOLD |MK4 + Sack + Fat Strap + Triple Mag + Double Pistol + Half Flap + BLACK Backstrap ||https://imgur.com/a/2gcualw |
|20) Spiritus Systems Black Thing 2 + Sack || |$125 - SOLD |Thing 2 + Fat Strap + Back Strap + Sack ||https://imgur.com/a/4QDXH3a |
|21) Spiritus Systems MK4 Black || |$75 - SOLD |MK4 with Triple 556 and double pistol + half flap ||https://imgur.com/a/WPQOHIj |
|22) Spiritus Systems Bank Robber Black || |$50 - SOLD |Bank Robber + Skinny Stap + Back Strap ||https://imgur.com/a/WWQepEM |
|23) Spiritus Systems MCB Molle Back Panel ||$50 ||Brand New ||https://imgur.com/a/u1M1b1v |
|24) Spiritus Systems MCB Spud Pouch ||$40 ||Brand New ||https://imgur.com/a/l9evnjf |
|25) Spiritus Systems MCB Flash Bang Pouch ||$25 ||Brand New ||https://imgur.com/a/l9evnjf |
|26) Spiritus Systems Black Placard ||$40 ||Brand New ||https://imgur.com/a/p3aD4Qc |
|27) Spiritus Systems Black Small Pouch ||$30 ||Brand New ||https://imgur.com/a/p3aD4Qc |
|28) Trex Arms Orion Belt - Multicam + Accessories ||$150 ||Trex Orion Outer (L) + Inner (L) + Esstac Rifle + Double Pistol + Blue Force Boo Boo ||https://imgur.com/a/07BjhYo |
|29) WRMFZY Rhodesian Woobie - XL ||$65 ||Rains here too much, just never wore. ||https://imgur.com/a/u9nDPaL |
submitted by iggyskier
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 04:44 futurefrycook500 Loud beep when closing or sometimes opening games on PS5.
| || |
Hey guys recently my ps5 has started making this loud single beep when closing PS5 games, sometimes when opening them. I've noticed it with Modern Warfare 2 and Diablo 4 and spider man. I feel like it has to do with HDR games. Just curious if anyone knows what the issue might be. Attached is video of sound. Please help 😭 submitted by futurefrycook500 to PS5HelpSupport [link] [comments]