Shawn blades real estate agent
News and Ideas for Realtors
2011.07.28 21:33 joeyda3rd News and Ideas for Realtors
For discussion about what it means to be a Realtor or Real Estate Agent. Industry-specific news, ideas, questions, stories and anything related to the business of selling real estate. The term REALTOR™ is a registered trademark of the National Association of Realtors. This subreddit is not affiliated with the National Association of Realtors (NAR) but many of the subscribers are members of NAR. We are a professional forum and do ask those posting here to adhere to the NAR Code of Ethics.
2017.04.10 21:57 johnjgraff Become a Real Estate Agent
Advice, tips, news and tricks to becoming a successful real estate agent in the United States.
2022.08.03 07:32 WealthGambit RealEstateAgentTips
Hey there, Real Estate Agents & Realtors! Welcome to this group. We're a group of Real Estate Agents focused on giving tips & tricks on how you sell houses and properties. We'll put out great content here on how you will be a breakout realtor for years to come. It's also a place to connect, so we can all help each other become stronger agents, earn, and live life at a higher level. You are in the right place, so enjoy your stay here and have fun. Thank you!
2023.06.09 10:17 PutridBeginning421 Is my father being a cheap ass?
My father is in his 60s, wealthy from real estate and his business. We’re going to baseball game and tailgate before. I was told by my sis to bring buns, condiments, and a grill . He’s bringing brats and sausages and she’s bringing burgers, and we decided everyone will bring whatever they’re drinking for themselves. I’m also picking my dad up and driving. He calls me, says, hey I’m bringing brats and sausages, can I have some of your beer, and we can split the parking. I say nope you can pay for parking, I’m driving, picking you up, and supplying the gas and he got all weird. ( gas costs more then the parking) None of this matters to me, he can have as much of my beer as he wants for what I care, until he starts negotiating with me. As a father I can’t imagine acting like this to my kids when they get older . Am I wrong for feeling that way or is he being a cheap bastard ? Often times I help him at his rentals doing work he doesn’t know how to do, he don’t offer me jack for it and I don’t expect anything. Sometimes my mom slips me some money when he’s not looking cause she’s the total opposite. He’s been like this my whole life. BTW, his garage is filled with cases of beer. He stocks up when it’s on sale at his favorite liquor store . 😆😁😂
submitted by PutridBeginning421
to family [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 10:16 sundreamgroup1 5 Mistakes to Avoid If You Want To Make Money Investing in Real Estate
submitted by sundreamgroup1 to u/sundreamgroup1 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 10:15 INSDAhmedabad300 Specialization in MBA in Interior Designing: Unlocking Opportunities for Indians
In recent years, the field of interior design
has witnessed significant growth and has become an integral part of the Indian real estate and construction industry. With the rising demand for aesthetically pleasing and functional spaces, professionals in this domain are in high demand. To meet this growing need and stay ahead in the competitive market, many individuals are now opting for specialized education in the form of an MBA in Interior Designing
. This article explores the importance of specialization in MBA in interior designing for Indians, shedding light on the advantages, career prospects, and the top institutions offering this program in India. Understanding the Significance of Specialization The Evolving Interior Design Industry in India
The Indian interior design industry has experienced a significant transformation over the years. From residential to commercial spaces, interior designers are now responsible for creating environments that reflect the brand image, enhance productivity, and provide exceptional experiences for occupants. This shift has led to a greater demand for professionals equipped with specialized knowledge and skills. Staying Competitive in the Job Market
While a basic degree or diploma in interior design provides a solid foundation, an MBA with a specialization in interior designing adds a valuable edge. It equips individuals with a deeper understanding of business principles, project management, marketing strategies, and financial aspects. This comprehensive skill set helps graduates stand out from the competition, opening up a wide range of career opportunities. Advantages of Pursuing MBA in Interior Designing. Enhanced Business Acumen
An MBA curriculum encompasses various subjects like finance, marketing, strategy, and entrepreneurship. By pursuing an MBA in interior designing, individuals can gain a holistic understanding of the business aspects of the industry. This knowledge empowers them to make informed decisions, manage budgets effectively, negotiate contracts, and communicate effectively with clients, suppliers, and stakeholders. Leadership and Management Skills
Interior design projects often involve working with teams, coordinating resources, and overseeing multiple aspects of a project simultaneously. An MBA program focuses on developing leadership and management skills, enabling individuals to handle complex projects, delegate tasks efficiently, and lead teams effectively. Networking and Industry Exposure
MBA programs often provide excellent networking opportunities. Students get to interact with industry experts, guest lecturers, and alumni, fostering connections that can be beneficial for future collaborations and career growth. These networks expose individuals to industry trends, emerging technologies, and innovative practices, helping them stay updated and relevant in the dynamic field of interior design. Career Prospects and Opportunities Entrepreneurship and Start-ups
An MBA in interior designing equips individuals with the skills needed to establish their own design firms or start-ups. With a strong business foundation, graduates can navigate the challenges of entrepreneurship, develop a unique brand identity, and attract clients. Design Consulting and Project Management
Interior design firms and architectural firms often seek professionals who can manage projects efficiently and provide design consulting services. An MBA specialization in interior designing prepares individuals to handle large-scale projects, oversee operations, manage budgets, and deliver exceptional client experiences. Real Estate Development and Facility Management
The real estate industry is a significant employer of interior designers, especially in the context of residential and commercial developments. With an MBA in interior designing, individuals can work in real estate development companies, ensuring the design and functionality of properties align with market demands. Corporate and Retail Design
Companies across sectors are investing in creating visually appealing and functional office spaces that enhance employee well-being and productivity. An MBA specialization equips individuals to work in corporate design departments or design consultancies, catering to the
specific needs of corporate clients. Similarly, the retail sector requires interior designers to create immersive and captivating spaces that attract customers. An MBA in interior designing provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to excel in these areas. Teaching and Academia
For those inclined towards academia and teaching, an MBA in interior designing opens doors to become educators and mentors in renowned design institutes and universities. With their specialized knowledge and business acumen, graduates can shape the next generation of interior design professionals. Top Institutions Offering MBA in Interior Designing in India Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
ISB offers a one-year MBA program in interior designing, focusing on business strategies, entrepreneurship, and design thinking. The program integrates practical industry projects, case studies, and guest lectures from renowned experts. International School of Designing (INSD), Ahmedabad
NID is one of the premier design institutes in India, offering a two-year MBA program in design management. The program combines design education with business management, preparing individuals for leadership roles in the design industry. Srishti Institute of Art, Design, and Technology, Bangalore
Srishti Institute offers a unique MBA program in strategic design and brand leadership. It focuses on integrating design thinking, innovation, and brand management, catering to individuals interested in the intersection of design and business. Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi
IIAD offers a specialized MBA program in interior architecture and design management. The curriculum covers design principles, business strategy, marketing, and project management, providing a comprehensive understanding of the industry. Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal
MIT offers an MBA program in interior design and management, focusing on the practical application of design concepts in real-world scenarios. The program emphasizes entrepreneurship, design research, and sustainable practices. Conclusion
Specialization in MBA in interior designing holds immense potential for Indian professionals aspiring to excel in the field. The program equips individuals with a unique combination of design expertise and business acumen, opening up diverse career opportunities in areas such as entrepreneurship, project management, design consulting, and academia. By enrolling in renowned institutions offering specialized MBA programs, Indian individuals can gain a competitive edge in the industry and contribute to the growth and development of the interior design sector in India.
submitted by INSDAhmedabad300
to u/INSDAhmedabad300 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 10:14 communist-crapshoot The Claires *are* social democrats *not* secret communists and seizing the harbor was not in itself a revolutionary act. It's long past time fans stop lying to themselves and start engaging with the Marxist "ruthless criticism of all that exists" at the core of the game, as was always intended.
Let me preface this lecture by stating that I *am* a communist and have been for over a decade and that before I can get into what I think the Claires are supposed to represent I need to address why Kurvitz & Co. chose a videogame as the preferred medium for their metafiction. The reason Disco Elysium was made the way it was wasn't simply to entertain people with the funny antics of an alcoholic, superstar, hobo cop or to strive towards critical acclaim so the game would sell better. It wasn't even a game made by communists for communists (I mean it was made by communists it's just not preaching to the choir as much as some might think). In fact it's quite the opposite. The story was injected with nihilistic humor and offered up to the general public in the form of a video game to sugar the pill so to speak. That's because Disco Elysium is, at its core, a highly controversial political treatise and social critique "disguised" as a video game. This was so as to get as many people as possible to actually engage with its core messages instead of reflexively rejecting or ignoring them the way they would've if those messages had been presented in the format of non-fiction literature. To put it bluntly the main message of the game is how self delusion reinforces the very things it seeks to escape whether those be personal problems like loneliness or societal ones like the anxiety inducing political limbo of Revachol/the real world. Included in the delusions of a political nature Kurvitz wanted people to confront were many held by the bulk of the contemporary left. Sadly, judging by what I often see in this sub, the results of this novel approach at polemics has been mixed.
I have to admit it's disheartening to see how many fans of the game only engaged with that social and political criticism to the extent that it was leveled at their political enemies, especially when the "authorial intent" was to confront players who might delude themselves about the future implications, present realities and/or history of their own real life politics, whatever they may be. In some cases this ignorance is forgivable; it's easy to miss subtext in a game that's so text based that it has a habit of spelling things out for you and tbf many of the allusions to real life figures, events and ideas are subtle and without a solid grasp of 20th century European history and theoretical Marxism most of the satirical references will go over a typical player's head. What's not forgivable is how many people in this sub are in denial of or otherwise consciously rationalize the criticisms of their own side presented by the writers of DE. I'll get around to how centrists and right-libertarians are guilty of this in future posts but for right now I want to address "my comrades" because, frankly, some of you scare me with your naiveté, hyper-partisanship and blithe hand waving of corruption and needless violence.
Now there are two kinds of leftists I often see who want to view Evrart as a crypto-communist figure and despite being polar opposites in most respects they have two things in common: they're both childishly naive and they're both in denial about the realities of how vicious social democracy can be in practice. The first leftist is a social democrat who thinks that because Evrart is a machiavellian strongman figure that he must be an expy of Stalin and/or Mao (who in their minds are genuine representatives of communism) because "never, ever would a real social democrat do such things, after all we're unassuming trade unionists who want nothing more than to work things out democratically, through the existing system!" The second leftist is a communist who thinks that because Evrart is a machiavellian strongman figure that he must be an expy of Stalin and/or Mao (who in their minds are genuine representatives of communism) because "never, ever would a real social democrat do such things, after all they're unassuming trade unionists who want nothing more than to work things out democratically, through the existing system!"
The truth of course is that prejudices aside Evrart is a social democrat AND a tyrannical strongman. As for his plan to seize the harbor, while it's certainly threatening to Wild Pines' bottom line, the RCM's authority and the union's enemies in Martinaise, it does not in any way pose a genuine revolutionary threat to the capitalist system as a whole and, as weird as it may sound, is still reliant on working within the existing system. After all the union didn't seize the means of production in an armed rebellion against the capitalist state so much as Wild Pines legally handed over some of its corporate property to the union to avoid the bad PR of the merc tribunal which in the end was only tangentially related to the strike. By the end of HBD's investigation all that has changed for the (surviving) workers of Martinaise Harbour Terminal B is their employer. They went from being the unionized employees of the Wild Pines Group under which they had to smuggle drugs in secret to get by to becoming members of a de jure workers' co-operative under the Claires' control where they can now smuggle drugs more openly. That's it. Is that better for them? Maybe, probably, but even so they're still reliant on a global system based on commodity production and exchange and the selling of their labor power (and hardcore drugs) for money, they've just cut out a few middlemen so to speak. Once the strike is officially declared over La Puta Madre's henchmen, not the soldiers of the Coalition, are going to be the union's most immediate threat. Wild Pines itself probably isn't even that hurt by Evrart's plan as the value of what was lost in revenue and real estate can be mitigated by the amount the company will save from no longer having 2,000 + employees on its payroll every quarter.
Oh and to those pragmatists who think Evrart is just a well intentioned man willing to step up and get his hands dirty for the sake of his fellow workers because no one else would or as Call Me Mañana puts it "The old man is corrupt for our benefit" this next part is for you. We know from interviews that Evrart was partially inspired by the character of Frank Sobotka from the second season of the HBO hit TV series The Wire. That said Evrart is in many ways a sort of anti-Sobotka insofar as he's not just reluctantly working with mafiosos; he *is* a mafioso. If you haven't already seen The Wire you need to stop reading this and go watch it to not only understand my next point but because it's literally the best TV show ever made. For those who have seen The Wire I'm 100% certain you'll agree with me that neither of the two hypothetical leftists from earlier could seriously claim that Sobotka was a secret communist or anything other than a reformist labor leader even though he's guilty of most of the same things that supposedly make crypto-commies of the Claires. I also don't think anyone who's seen the show would strongly hate Frank for getting involved in those criminal dealings the way they would the Claires even if some might still think both are wrong for having done so. Most importantly I don't think anyone who's seen all of season two of The Wire and played Disco Elysium to completion would ever claim that the Claires cared more about the Martinaise dockers than the Sobotka family did the stevedores of Locust Point, Baltimore. So what explains the gulf between the two unionistas (besides murder)? Why was it less bad when Frank Sobotka engaged in labor racketeering than when Evrart and Edgar did it? It's simple really, Frank Sobotka demonstrated more authentic labor solidarity, internal conflict, selflessness and above all self awareness than the Claire brothers ever did.
So to summarize: the Claires are written as a counter to those players who have what Lenin called trade union consciousness (meaning social democrats, progressives and center-left, reform minded liberals) who think that the problems of capitalism can be solved simply by increasing the number of trade unions, by legally incorporating more worker co-ops, by expanding strike funds, etc., in a word, reformism. Additionally DE's writers, who're communists, want to knock reformists off their high horses so as to get them to stop lying to themselves and recognize that there is corruption, hypocrisy, violence and even a small presence of incipient fascism in many real life unions, both past and present, and that existing reformist movements, organizations, etc. are just as susceptible to being hijacked by populist demagogues as revolutionary ones are/have been and moreover that they're not always the politically correct, morally unimpeachable, nonviolent alternatives to revolution that they present themselves as. In the end class conflict and its resulting violence goes on whether anyone wants it to or not. It can be and often is a totally subconscious process driven by need at both the individual and group levels. That said the longer class conflict goes on without being consciously directed towards the abolishment of the socioeconomic system whose inherent contradictions bring it into being in the first place, the more chaotic it will become until the point where the mutual ruin of the competing classes is all but guaranteed as a result.
submitted by communist-crapshoot
to DiscoElysium [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 10:13 heroofevil Horobi machine gun is real
| || |
Easy trophy with this insane rakdos deck. Had lots of Trailblazing Historians floating around and saw two Horobis. Pretty effective as no one saw the historians as threats to remove, once Horobi hits the killing starts. Also worked pretty well with some of the other back up stuff. submitted by heroofevil to lrcast [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 10:10 HomelessDoctor Going to meet vendor - advice
Hi all, my partner and I had an offer accepted on a house in late Feb this year, it is quite new so we expected that enquiries should be minimal.
At the moment, it seems like our solicitors and the vendor’s solicitors are playing the blame game. The estate agent is also in the middle relating information essentially saying we’re all stressed and at breaking point. So much so that our vendor is now threatening to pull out as their solicitors are saying that have answered all our solicitor’s enquiries, while ours are saying they haven’t and are being slow to respond, despite this urgency.
Our mortgage advisor has been faultless throughout this process, and she recommended these solicitors. We do trust her judgement and she has dropped solicitors before when they have caused her a headache. Because of this, she has advised going and knocking on the vendor’s door and having a chat without estate agents or solicitors stirring the pot. She says it’s always worked for her when buying a house and may help to calm them down as it’s harder to be callous to someone you have met.
Now I have one concern with this. The vendor lives in a house on the same road as the one being sold, the house we are trying to buy was due to be a rental before being put up for sale. We have signed the TR1 and mortgage deed which obviously states the vendor’s address.
If you were the vendor, and stressed our endlessly thinking the buyer and their solicitor was being slow, would you be happy to have a chat with them? Or would you take it as malicious? I don’t want to ambush our vendor and make things worse, but I also want to explain our position and that we are all fighting for the same team, wanting the same outcome!
submitted by HomelessDoctor
to HousingUK [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 10:06 Real-Silk-Life Does silk not afford static electricity?
No, real silk is not completely free of static electricity, but it is much better than imitation silk!
Whether there is static electricity is mainly related to the dry environment and dry skin of the human body, and also has a lot to do with the season. You can add some softener when washing, or use a No. 5 battery to roll back and forth on the clothes. If you are more professional, you can add an antistatic agent to reduce static electricity.
It needs to be reminded that the reagents added should not be alkaline, so as not to cause fading or damage to the fabric. Applying lotion on the body is also a very practical way to reduce static electricity.
submitted by Real-Silk-Life
to u/Real-Silk-Life [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 10:06 LazyProblem4265 What are the best ways to get real estate leads?
submitted by LazyProblem4265 to RealEstate [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 10:02 AutoModerator I HAVE Iman Gadzhi Agency Navigator, Biaheza Dropshipping Course, Andrew Tate all Courses Bundle, And OVER 3,000 MORE COURSES. If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/)
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
) NEW COURSES
(Included when buying my whole collection!):
· ⭐Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator 2023
· ⭐Sam Ovens - Consulting Accelerator 2023
· ⭐Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer
· ⭐Montell Gordon - Agency Transmulation
· ⭐Charlie Morgan - Easygrow Course
· ⭐Sebastian Esqueda - Ecom Revolution
· ⭐Biaheza Droppshiping Course 2023
· Andrew Tate – Courses Bundle
· Charlie Morgan - Imperium Agency
· Charlie Morgan - Gym Growth Accelerator
· Biaheza - Full Dropshipping Course 2023
· Jordan Welch - The Reveal 2023
· Savannah Sanchez - TikTok Ads Course 2023
· Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency
· Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Andrew Giorgi – Amazon Dropshipping Course
· Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
· Luca Netz – Advanced Dropshipping 2023
· Kevin King – Freedom Ticket 3.0
· Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro 2023
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint 2023
· Alexander J.A Cortes - WiFi Money Machine
· Kody Knows - Native Mastery
· Bastiaan Slot - Six Figure Consulting
· Kaibax - Centurion agency
· Joe Robert - Print On Demand Accelerator
· Ryan Hogue - Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD
· Kevin Zhang - Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery
· Ryan Lee – 48 Hour Continuity
· [METHOD] ⚡️TikTok Algorithm Domination Skyrocket your engagement TODAY Updated 2023✨
· Troy Ericson – Email List Management Certification
· Larry Goins – Filthy Riches Home Study Course
· Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy
· Patrick Bet-David – All Access Bundle
· Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
· Jon Benson – 10 Minute Sales Letter
· Alen Sultanic – Automatic Clients & Bonuses
· Taylor Welch – Cashflow for Consultants
· Akeem Reed – Slingshot Rental Blueprint
· The Futur Greg Gunn – Illustration for Designers
· Trading180 – Supply And Demand Zone Trading Course
· Jim McKelvey (Foundr) – How To Build An Unbeatable Business
· Master of AI Copy – Copy School by Copyhackers
· Copyhackers – Copy School 2023
· Matei – Gann Master Forex Course
· YOYAO Hsueh – Topical Maps Unlocked
· Tyler McMurray – Facts Verse Youtube Automation Course
· Ashton Shanks – 7 Day Copywriting Challenge Featuring ChatGPT
· Rene Lacad – Rockstar Marketing Blueprint
· Top Trade Tools – Hedge Fund Trender
· Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients
· Glen Allsopp – SEO Blueprint 2 (DETAILED)
· Trading Busters – Prop Trading Formula Course
· Sam Woods – The AI Copywriting Workshop (Complete Edition)
· Brian Anderson – Recovery Profit System
· LOW COMPETITION KEYWORDS IN MINUTES ⚡ 70+ REVIEWS ✅ BONUS PDF WORTH $200+
· Devon Brown – Easiest System Ever
· Duston McGroarty – St. Patrick’s Day 2023 Live Event
· Dan Wardrope – Click & Deploy Sales Android
· Lost Boys Academy – How To Make Life Changing Money With OnlyFans!
· WealthFRX Trading Mastery Course 2.0
· TOM & HARRY – Digital Culture Academy
· 100+ Cold Email Templates
· [METHOD] ✅ Make Real Cash with Auto Blogging ⛔Get $1199 Worth of Resources ❌ CUSTOMIZED SECRET PROCESS⚡DONE FOR YOU SITE ⭐ Unlimited Niche Opportunity & So on
· Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery
· Raul Gonzalez – Day Trading Institution 2.0
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen –Impact Academy 2023
· [METHOD] ☢️ The Quick eBay Money Loophole Guide ☢️
· Apteros Trading – March 2023 Intensive
· Rob Lennon – Zero to 10k Twitter Accelerator
· Rob Lennon – Next-Level Prompt Engineering with AI
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – NEW Audiobook Income Academy Download
· Grow and Convert – Customers From Content
· Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook
· Kaye Putnam – Convert with a Quiz
· Forex Mentor – London Close Trade 2.0
· Chase Reiner – Fortune Bots Update 1
· Andrew Ethan Zeng – Social Marketing Mastery
· [Method] Upload FULL, 100% Unedited Copyrighted Videos on Youtube! Content ID DESTROYER!
· Digital Daily – Top 150 ChatGPT Prompts to Make your Life Easy
· Patek Fynnip – Psychology Course
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· [METHOD] ⚡ See the MAGIC of Bulk Posting ✨ Untapped Method ✅ [ BONUS ChatGpt and Affiliate list Pdf]✅
· ⭕️ YouTube Content Machine – Unlimited FREE traffic for CPA – Fully Automated Method ⭕️
· Jakob Greenfeld – Scraping The Web For Fun and Profit
· Adrian Twarog – OpenAI Template Starter Kit for ChatGPT / GPT3
· The Secret Merchants List of Over 2000+ Dropshippers and Amazon FBA Suppliers Based in The US
· Top Trade Tools – Top Swing Trader Pro
· Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023
· ▶️ [METHOD + GUIDE] ✅ Make Money ✅ with Kindle Books ⚠️ Even if You Can’t Write ⚠️ [STEP-BY-STEP] ⚡ NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED! ⚡
· Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow
· Nina Clapperton – Jasper AI Course for Bloggers
· Travis Stephenson – Simple Profit System
· Manny Khoshbin – Real Estate Starter Program
· Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
· [METHOD] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code ⚡⚡⚡Real Method & Practice Examples ⚡⚡
· Creator Hooks – YouTube Title Mastery
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· Sean Dollwet – Royalty Hero
· Jason Bell – Birthday Marketing Formula
· NXT Level FX – Investors Domain
· [METHOD] ⏩ My ETSY $40K~ Passive Income 2023 + HOT Products (Earning Proof) ⏪ Make Money No Marketing Easy $40K~ Guide FOR NOOBS ✅
· Rob Jones & Gerry Cramer – Profit Singularity Ultra Edition 2022 (AI & ChatGPT)
· Cody Wittick & Taylor Lagace – The Influencer Marketing Blueprint
· ⚡️➡️$390/Week BLUEPRINT+PROOF✅Scalable Method❤️Amazon to eBay Dropship✅
· Kody Ashmore – Simpler Trading – Drama Free Day Trades ELITE
· Youri van Hofwegen – YouTube Search Automation
· Montell Gordon – Agency Transmutation
· Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
· Tim Denning – Twitter Badassery
· Geoff Cudd – AI Writing Course for Bloggers & Digital Marketers
· RED CPA FORMULA – UNTAPPED UNDERGROUND CPA SYSTEM
· BowtiedCocoon – Zero to $100k: Landing Any Tech Sales Role
· Holly Starks – Make LINK BUILDING Great Again!
· Mike Warren – Deeds4Cash
· BITCOIN BRITS – The Crypto Course
· Max Gilles – ⚡️☄️ UHQ Leak ❤️CPA JACKER – Epic CPA Blueprint✅⚡️
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit Update 9
· Christina Galbato – The Influencer Bootcamp
· John Thornhill – Ambassador Program
· [Sales] 999+ Ultimate ChatGPT Prompts To Copy & Paste (250+ tasks)
· Pollinate Trading – Curvy Trading System
· Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System
· Andriy Boychuk – Flowium – Klaviyo Mastery 2.0
· Dagobert Renouf – How To Dominate Twitter (Advanced Growth Bundle)
· Darius Lukas – ⭐ The Marketer’s Bible to ChatGPT ✅ 1000+ ChatGPT Prompts to Copy, Paste & Scale
· Billy Gene – 5 Day A.I. Crash Course for Marketers
· Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program
· Casey Zander – YouTube Fame Game Blueprint
· Harlan Kilstein – Midjourney Mastery
· Shawna Newman – YouTube for Niche Sites
· [Marketing] 1099+ Ultimate ChatGPT Marketing Prompts To Copy & Paste (200+ tasks)
· Karen Foo – Star Traders Forex Intermediate Course
· TheMacLyf – Hive Mind & Masterclass (Onlyfans Course)
· Brittany Lewis – Top Seller Secret
· Dan Henry – Facebook Ads for Entrepreneur
· Russ Horn – Ultra Blue Forex
· Scott Phillips – Crypto Salary System
· Roland Frasier – AI Powered Expert Apprentice + Update 1
· Roger & Barry – Give Academy 1k/Day Platinum Mastermind [COMPLETE with LATEST UPDATE]
· Bretty Curry (Smart Marketer) – Smart Amazon Ecommerce
· Steven Dux – Traders Edge 2023
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit
· Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab
· Dicke Bush – Generate 10x More Content Using AI
· Mateusz Rutkowski – New Money Blueprint
· Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101
· Chase Reiner – Short Form Riches Bootcamp 2023 – AI ChatGPT Bot Update 3
· Chase Reiner – AI Profits
· Travis Sago – Cold Outreach & Prospecting AMA Offer (Best Value with All Bonuses)
· Live Traders – Professional Trading Strategies
· Allan Dib – The 1-Page Marketing Plan Course
· Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
· The Trading Guide – The Gold Box Strategy
· The Complete XAUUSD GOLD Forex Scalping System On Real Trading Account
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
submitted by AutoModerator
to FreeDownload2023 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 10:01 electronspins Gap between asking and sold prices
From article: “Estate agents and sellers are listing properties at far higher prices than what homes are actually selling for, data from Rightmove and BestAgent has revealed. In March, the average asking price of new listings on Rightmove stood at £365,357. However, the average sold price that month, according to the Land Registry, was £289,818.
That reveals a 22 per cent gap between initial listing prices and what homes are selling for.
Comparing the two indices is not perfect, as Land Registry data relates to completed sales where the price is likely to have been agreed in prior months. However, the size of the gap still suggests that homeowners are cutting their asking prices significantly. “ https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/mortgageshome/article-12168341/Asking-prices-22-higher-homes-sold-estate-agents-overvalue.html
submitted by electronspins
to HousingUK [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 10:01 AutoModerator What are the benefits and side effects of Ashwagandha?
What is ashwagandha?
The ashwagandha plant is one of the
most powerful herbs. Various parts of the ashwagandha plant are used for medicinal purposes, with ashwagandha extract mainly being used in supplements. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, a natural agent that reportedly helps the body cope with stress. As a result, it’s believed to be effective at helping reduce levels of the stress hormone, cortisol. It may also therefore potentially help with anxiety and depression too.
What does ashwagandha do? Reduces Stress and Anxiety
Ashwagandha is known to help reduce stress and anxiety. One way it does this is by reducing levels of cortisol, a hormone that is released in response to stress. Additionally, ashwagandha has been shown to improve mood and cognitive function, both of which can be negatively affected by stress. Enhances Cognitive Function
Ashwagandha has also been shown to improve cognitive function. One study showed that it improved memory and reaction time in healthy adults. Another study found that it improved task performance in people with ADHD. Additionally, ashwagandha may help prevent age-related cognitive decline. Boosts Energy Levels
Ashwagandha has been shown to boost energy levels. One study showed that it increased stamina and reduced fatigue in people with chronic fatigue syndrome. Additionally, ashwagandha may help improve exercise performance.
Additionally, ashwagandha may also help improve sleep quality and reduce inflammation. These effects can all contribute to enhanced energy levels. Regulates Blood Sugar Levels
Ashwagandha has been shown to help regulate blood sugar levels. One study showed that it improved insulin sensitivity in people with type II diabetes. Additionally, ashwagandha may help reduce fasting blood sugar levels and improve symptoms of diabetes.
Additionally, ashwagandha may also help lower cholesterol levels and protect against heart disease. These effects can also contribute to improved blood sugar control. Lowers Blood Pressure
Ashwagandha has been shown to help lower blood pressure. One study showed that it improved blood pressure in people with hypertension. Additionally, ashwagandha may help reduce stress and anxiety, both of which can contribute to high blood pressure. Is ashwagandha safe?
Ashwagandha is generally considered safe for most people. However, it can cause side effects such as stomach upset, diarrhea, and vomiting in some people. If you're pregnant or breastfeeding, it's best to avoid ashwagandha. What happens when you take ashwagandha daily?
As a sleep aid, ashwagandha may help people get to sleep faster and stay asleep for longer. It is also used to promote male potency. Ashwagandha has a variety of health benefits, including reduced blood sugar levels, inflammation, mood, memory, stress and anxiety relief, as well as an increase in muscle strength and fertility. Depending on your requirements, dosages vary from 250 to 500 mg per day for at least one month.
When it comes to stress relief, ashwagandha may be as effective as some prescription medications. A 2010 study found that the herb was just as effective as lorazepam (Ativan) in reducing stress and anxiety. click the link below to learn more about abhwagandha, and its real health benefits. CLICK HERE
submitted by AutoModerator
to healthiswealth7 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 10:01 Natural-Turn680 A Key Modern Reason Real Estate Agents Fail To Sell Houses
submitted by Natural-Turn680 to articlesforthecareer [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 09:55 Thelevigroup The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Home in Denver: Discover Property for Sale
Are you considering buying a home in Denver? Look no further! In this comprehensive guide, we will provide valuable insights into the Denver housing market and help you navigate the process of finding the perfect property for sale. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or an experienced investor, our tips and recommendations will empower you to make informed decisions. Understanding the Denver Housing Market:
Before diving into the home-buying process, it's essential to familiarize yourself with the Denver housing market. Known for its vibrant economy and stunning natural beauty, Denver offers a diverse range of neighborhoods and property options. By assessing market trends, average home prices, and factors influencing real estate, such as job growth and amenities, you can gain a competitive advantage when searching for your dream home. Identifying Your Priorities:
Next, establish your priorities to narrow down your search. Determine your budget, preferred location, and the type of property that aligns with your lifestyle and future plans. The Levie Group, a reputable real estate agency in Denver, can assist you in defining your needs and preferences, offering expert guidance throughout the entire buying process. Exploring Property for Sale in Denver:
Denver boasts a wide variety of properties for sale, catering to different tastes and budgets. From trendy downtown condos to spacious suburban homes, there is something for everyone. To simplify your search, The Levie Group's website (https://thelevigroup.net/
) provides a comprehensive listing of available properties in Denver. Utilize advanced search filters to refine your options based on price range, location, number of bedrooms, and other criteria. Partnering with a Knowledgeable Real Estate Agent:
When buying a home in Denver
, having a knowledgeable real estate agent by your side is invaluable. The Levie Group's team of experienced professionals possesses deep knowledge of the local market and can guide you through the entire process, from property search and negotiations to closing the deal. Their expertise ensures that you find the best property that meets your needs and secures it at the right price. Navigating the Buying Process:
Once you've found a property you love, the buying process begins. From making an offer and negotiating terms to completing inspections and securing financing, The Levie Group's team will provide step-by-step assistance, ensuring a smooth transaction. Their expertise will help you avoid common pitfalls and streamline the closing process, making your journey to homeownership in Denver a seamless and enjoyable experience. Conclusion:
With The Levie Group's expertise and the vast range of property for sale in Denver
, finding your dream home has never been easier. Start your search today!
submitted by Thelevigroup
to u/Thelevigroup [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 09:54 throwaway9119111117 Can't believe people buy this garbage
2023.06.09 09:53 Splendour-Group Branding Strategies For Business To Make A Mark Online
| || | submitted by Splendour-Group to RealEstateMktg101 [link] [comments]
Whether you are a start-up agency, freelancer, or a huge agency operating in the market for years, strong branding is mandatory for success in the online space to win website traffic and leads. A brand equates that the business is reputed and trustworthy. Especially if you're in an industry like real estate, where deals are made based on trust, and value, branding is a must. Having a strong brand also makes your audience notice you over your competitors. So if you're trying to increase your lead base and get more deals from the online space, branding is a necessity.
Go through our carefully laid strategies to kick-start your branding from today:
Name and Logo of Your Business
The first and foremost thing with branding is having a business name that is easy to remember and catchy. The business name should not be very complicated and would help if it somehow relates to the industry you are serving.
The logo of the business also is an important asset that helps people to remember your business name because of memorable logo. The logo must have some touch of your business name or theme, be it the color or word. Remember that the logo is the representation of your business, so the name and logo must complement each other.
Nothing solidifies your hold on the market and in the eyes of your potential customer than your uniqueness and originality. Your business's core values, mission, and vision make you unique from your competitors. The more you let the true value and goals of your business show, the more you're authentic and original. Rather than following what others are doing to make their name, showing your uniqueness is the strength to set yourself apart from your competitors following the same pattern.
Invest In an Optimized Site
It is impossible to imagine a digital presence without a website, and from the perspective of branding, too, websites are extremely crucial. A website with a proper color scheme, logo, brand story, and strong content to support your branding makes a lasting impression on the website visitors. Also, sharing the reviews your happy customers have left on your website strengthens your reputation and makes you a reliable name.
Deploy Strong Marketing Content
You need strong content to convey to your target audience your brand story, your mission and objectives, and how you can add value to your audience. Now, it's not possible to share a video every time to establish the message in your tone. Brands take the help of the content majority of the time, be it social media content, website content, or blog content. To show that you are a business with substance, unique strengths, and valuable to your audience, your content should be able to make a solid impact.
When your blogs, social media posts, and website content are useful and something your audience finds important, they'll share it as much as possible, making you a know personality, boosting your presence, and increasing your brand value.
Expand Your Network
Networking is an important aspect of branding. There is no harm in connecting with people within your locality, community, and industry to make your and your business a widespread name. You can organize charity events, community events, social meetings, etc., and be a representative of your business and market your business in front of a huge mass. Even if they're not at the stage to take up your service, there is a high chance that they'll remember your business and refer it to people.
These are some of the best strategies to start your branding. There are additional strategies that will surely yield results in a short time. To find out more, read this comprehensive article
that goes in-depth about branding ideas and implementation strategies.
2023.06.09 09:48 AutoModerator Luxury real estate
Is luxury Real Estate booming in Bangalore? View Poll
submitted by AutoModerator
to Realestatenews001 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 09:45 realty_assistant The Real Estate Market of Gaur Yamuna City: Best Properties for Real Estate Investment
submitted by realty_assistant to u/realty_assistant [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 09:44 commercialprojects12 The Advantages and Disadvantages of SCO Plots
The land pooling policy of the Haryana government has been a subject of much debate in recent times. While some believe that it is a much needed step to address the housing crisis in the state, others believe that it will lead to displacement of farmers and also cause environmental damage. In this blog, we take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of SCO plots, which are a type of housing development that has been proposed under the land pooling policy.
The advantages of SCO plots are that they are:
- A cost effective way to develop housing: SCO plots are cheaper to develop than apartments, as the cost of land is shared between multiple families. This makes them a more affordable option for middle-class families.
- A sustainable way to develop housing: SCO plots are developed on agricultural land that is not suitable for farming. This means that there is no loss of agricultural land and no environmental damage.
- A flexible way to develop housing: SCO plots can be developed according to the needs of the families. This means that families can have a say in the design and layout of their homes.
- A fast way to develop housing: SCO plots can be developed much faster than apartments, as there is no need for construction of external infrastructure such as roads and sewerage.
The disadvantages of SCO plots are that they are:
- A risk to the environment: SCO plots are developed on agricultural land that is not suitable for farming. This means that there is a risk of environmental damage, as the land may not be able to support the weight of the homes.
- A risk to the farmers: SCO plots are developed on agricultural land that is not suitable for farming. This means that there is a risk of displacement of farmers, as they will not be able to cultivate the land.
- A risk to the quality of life: SCO plots are developed on agricultural land that is not suitable for farming. This means that there is a risk of reduced quality of life, as the land will not be able to support the same level of human activity.
Why SCO Plots May Be the Right Choice for You?
There are many reasons why you should consider SCO Plots in Gurgaon
for your next investment. Here are just a few of the many advantages that SCO Plots have to offer:
- Proximity to Delhi: Gurgaon is just a stone's throw away from Delhi, making it the perfect location for those who want to invest in property close to the national capital.
- Affordable pricing: SCO Plots in Gurgaon are very affordable, making them a great option for those who are looking to invest in property on a budget.
- Excellent infrastructure: Gurgaon has excellent infrastructure, making it the perfect location for setting up a business or for living.
- Good connectivity: Gurgaon is very well connected to the rest of the country, making it an ideal location for those who want to invest in property in a strategic location.
- A booming economy: Gurgaon is one of the fastest-growing economies in the country, making it a great choice for those who want to invest in property in a growing market.
- A vibrant city: Gurgaon is a vibrant city, with a lot to offer in terms of entertainment, dining, and shopping. This makes it an ideal location for those who want to invest in property in a city that has a lot to offer.
- A hub for businesses: Gurgaon is a major hub for businesses, with many multinational companies setting up their headquarters here. This makes it an ideal location for those who want to invest in property in a city that is a major business hub.
- A favorable climate: Gurgaon has a favorable climate, making it a great choice for those who want to invest in property in a city that has good weather all year round.
- A booming real estate market: Gurgaon's real estate market is booming, making it a great choice for those who want to invest in property in a city that has a lot of potential for growth.
Other Real Estate Projects: Krisumi Waterfall Suites Gurgaon Hero homes plots Gurgaon M3M Sector 58 Gurgaon Property in Gurugram
submitted by commercialprojects12
to u/commercialprojects12 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 09:40 Realestate_Realiff The reason why realiff.com came to exist, is a complete stor...
Realiff.com has emerged as a game-changer in the real estate industry, tackling the existing challenges with an all-encompassing approach that sets a remarkable milestone. The platform's commitment to personalized service options, streamlined negotiation facilitation, and the enticing provision of cashback rebates reshapes the landscape of real estate transactions. Leveraging a meticulously crafted six-step process, Realiff.com establishes a harmonious ecosystem where buyers, sellers, and agents can navigate the market with unwavering confidence, ultimately leading to superior outcomes for all parties involved. By addressing the individual preferences and objectives of buyers, Realiff.com ensures that their needs are met in a tailored manner, while the proprietary algorithm efficiently matches them with agents who best align with their criteria. Agents, in turn, respond to buyer requests with personalized proposals, presenting their services, rebate percentages, and supporting materials, enabling buyers to make well-informed decisions. Through the power of AI-driven technology, Realiff.com ranks and shares the top proposals, allowing buyers to evaluate them comprehensively and gain access to full agent profiles for further assessment. This empowers buyers to interview potential agents and select the best match without any obligation, fostering a sense of control and transparency throughout the process. Moreover, Realiff.com adds an extra incentive for buyers with its cashback rebate program, providing a tangible financial advantage upon the successful completion of a transaction. With Realiff.com's comprehensive approach, the real estate industry is witnessing a transformative shift that not only empowers buyers, sellers, and agents but also paves the way for a more efficient and rewarding real estate experience for all.
submitted by Realestate_Realiff
to u/Realestate_Realiff [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 09:36 reddekit Can a landlord end a periodic tenancy to make it an Air BnB?
Just trying to learn the situations that could lead to me needing to move at short notice. The other reasons in the legislation are a lot easier to understand (ownefamily moving in, owner selling, etc), but I can't figure out whether turning it into an Air BnB would fall under a legal reason to end things. My place used to be an Air BnB just before we moved in, so a bit more relevant to me than the average person.
The legal reason to end a periodic tenancy that this may fall into is:
The premises are to be converted into commercial premises for at least 90 days by the landlord or owner.
In this Stuff article
, someone from Harcourts Queenstown said:
“Changes to tenancy law mean a landlord can’t just get rid of a sitting tenant to put their property on Airbnb any more. They have to wait until the tenancy ends before they can do that.”
But this Crockers page
A landlord would be allowed to terminate a periodic tenancy by giving at least 90 days’ notice if the premises are to be converted into commercial premises (for example, to be used as an Airbnb).
The Crockers page was written in 2020 before the bill passed, but the part they are talking about did not change in the final text. I think insurance companies at least tend to consider Air BnBs as commercial premises too.
Is anybody aware of whether an 'Air BnB' would be interpreted as a 'commercial premises' according to the Act?
submitted by reddekit
to LegalAdviceNZ [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 09:36 3raredynamic 3RareDynamics
Welcome to 3 Rare Dynamics: Achieve Your Business Goals With Our Innovative Digital Solutions- 3 Rare Dynamics
is a full-service digital agency offering innovative and cost-effective web/app development and digital marketing services. We focus on providing our clients with results-driven solutions to help them achieve their business goals. Over the years, we have served a wide range of business sectors such as eCommerce, Healthcare, Information Technology, Medical, Law, Entertainment, Finance, Real Estate and more. We are known for crafting visually stunning, dynamic, user-friendly, and high-performance websites as well as apps that help businesses thrive online. Our top-notch digital marketing services are designed to help you reach your target audience as well as increase your annual sales and boost your business growth. We also provide end-to-end BPO services which are perfectly oriented to deliver the results you are looking for.
submitted by 3raredynamic
to u/3raredynamic [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 09:35 Cold_Progress_4032 Real Illuminati Agent Cll +256783146099/0741715666